[AMA] Ask The Developer Anything - December 18th - Soldier Equip - Page 7

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: [AMA] Ask The Developer Anything - December 18th - Soldier Equip

Development Team
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by 2000y2k View Post
    In WD if multiple members are attacking the same player in the other faction at the same time does that effect the amount of WD points per Attack?

It's rumored that by attacking the same guy at once that this lowers the amount of points all players receive verses the amount that would be received if only one players was attacking at a time.
    Nope, the amount of points received is determined by the two people involved each fight, not by how many other fights might be going on at the same time.

Development Team
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by psyconaz View Post
    Another question why start ama at the same time the war begin?
    We wanted to answer any questions that arose when players were playing WD.

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Milburn Pennybags View Post
    1. We are keeping the WD with the 7 days scheduled. Although a lot of players have expressed concerns about this, many have also expressed to us that they like the idea.
    Many have expressed they like it? It was a full 85% of forum members that vehemently rejected the idea. Where else are you receiving player feedback that would make you believe that "many" are in favor of it?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyNerdyGirl View Post
    1. We wanted to slowly introduce this new feature so we could iron out any issues without unbalancing the game. The feature was QA tested, but our players are inventive and have more overall time than QA. We have plans to release these items in the store in the future. We wanted to also reward active players for participating in the events.

2. That is the current highest possible soldier equipment, but we expect to be bringing out new items fairly quickly over the next couple of months. Also, remember that all the equipment you’re not using goes to your army equip, so it’s still useful to keep collecting those items.

3. It never occurred to us that you’d want to. We can put it in the list as a feature to develop for the future, though!
    I’m not sure what this question means.

4. I'm not 100% sure what you asking here. I am guessing you mean equipment for your army? Essentially all items not equipped to your soldier are given to your army with a max of 6 items for each unit you bring into battle.

5. The FLTQ/LTQs will be using some of the same soldier equip items as prizes because your army can use any equipment not used by your soldier.
    #4. It was stated that equipment would be "drop loot" in pop match ups. Upon winning we could get more equipment. It's also in the splash screens. When will equipment start dropping as loot in Pvp attacking?
    TKM - OFFICER

Post Count
    when will you make it show how many of each soldier armor item we have?
    when will you make it possible to see our army att and def stats on profile page?
    who thought that making 42 double clicks necessary to complete a single level of an LTQ?

Development Team
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by richie1105 View Post
    Oh good, where is my account? Ticket 2121444

Where are the support staff

What if my account is linked to ios game centre and I no longer have the device and am on android now. What then?

Who do I make a complaint to
    Please reply to that ticket so we can get you up and running on your device. I have messaged CS with your ticket number.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    recycle

Can we have the option to recycle all unit not in your army at the same time and also sort them by bonus and without bonus?

Development Team
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Namshilah View Post
    when will you make it show how many of each soldier armor item we have?
    when will you make it possible to see our army att and def stats on profile page?
    who thought that making 42 double clicks necessary to complete a single level of an LTQ?

1. We are looking into adding this to the inventory. We initially didn't put this in the Soldier Equip UI because we didn't want players to think they could equip 6 of an item.
    2. This is a good idea and we will keep it in mind for the future.
    3. I am not sure which LTQ you are talking about, but we try to balance the clicks/NPCs for LTQs so you aren't clicking a lot of times unnecessarily

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    One of you mentioned what a good idea it was to look into making equipment destructible. That was the exact opposite of what anybody wanted. They wanted your reassurance that it was indestructable.

As to the issued of random WD points, why is the variable such a huge swing? 10-30% might be considered reasonable, but often its 50% or more. Why such a huge differential?

Development Team Milburn Pennybags's Avatar
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by HellRaizer View Post
    In PvP my attack stats show to four decimals places... How is that even possible? (not commas)
    This is a display issue that we'll work on fixing. Thanks for pointing it out.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    My game is also lost. Ticket #2127512. Can you help?
    Nemo me impune Lacessit

Development Team
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by psyconaz View Post
    recycle

Can we have the option to recycle all unit not in your army at the same time and also sort them by bonus and without bonus?
    We wanted to make recycle a feature for players to get rid of unnecessary units, but also try to reduce people accidentally recycling items they didn't mean to. We are always looking into future improvements for sorting, but I don't think we will have a recycle all option any time soon.

Development Team Milburn Pennybags's Avatar
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MW Flake View Post
    One of you mentioned what a good idea it was to look into making equipment destructible. That was the exact opposite of what anybody wanted. They wanted your reassurance that it was indestructable.

As to the issued of random WD points, why is the variable such a huge swing? 10-30% might be considered reasonable, but often its 50% or more. Why such a huge differential?
    Originally this was done to keep the event fun and exciting, and we haven't made any changes to it since then. We are considering ways to make the WD points systems better, but we'd want to let you guys have a big heads up before making any changes since teams plan their strategy around this.

Post Count
    When can people with lost games expect to receive an update on your progress ? If you can't respond individually then at least post an status update on the forum. We want to participate in today's event. My game has been inaccessible since last Friday. I received only one response which was on Monday and it was information that is already posted.

I have one open issue which I have been adding to however, no one responds to that one.

Development Team
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajk View Post
    My game is also lost. Ticket #2127512. Can you help?
    I let CS know your ticket. We are training our CS people how to use the transfer tool and it should happen later this afternoon.