[AMA] Ask The Developer Anything - December 18th - Accomplices - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: [AMA] Ask The Developer Anything - December 18th - Accomplices

Community Manager
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vince Tempel View Post
    Clementine will you be answering questions already posted or live questions now?

Thank You
    All of the above.

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by spiderman View Post
    Treating, Mate. When and where will more accomplices be found or acquired via PVP, LTQ, store etc.
    The plan is to distribute out Accomplices in various events, including LTQs, Battle for Empire City, Raid Boss, Lockbox Leaderboard events. We don't plan to do direct sales of the Accomplices in the store initially.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CatDor View Post
    Why don't we give gree a chance to explain the accomplices you never know we might like it
    In the history of major changes(gold bonus, rivals list, ip changes...) when have we ever liked a major change?
    Pagoda no good.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Starting when?

Post Count
    Engram, your avatar is extremely handsome.

Is that really you or is that just some random pic from the internet?
    Quote Originally Posted by HavingFun View Post
    Buy more gold

Quote Originally Posted by bdub View Post
    no need for drama unless it is top 10 drama
    Proud owner of the Civic Center Riot Vehicle (5405/6000 +2 Respect from fights!, from leaderboard event, top25)

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by -Batman- View Post
    Now that you killed the game with this dumb move over fighting and robbing.
    Losing when your attack is almost double there defence, is this a glitch or the way forward.
    No one likes it.
    Is there any plans we can move skill points out of stamina so we don't have to play that part of the game.
    Losing when your attack is almost double their defense - this is not how the feature functions. You currently cannot see your opponents' attack on the battle results screen, so you may have lost due to their higher attack stats. We are working on adding more transparency to the battle results screen.

There are plans for new functionality that will allow players to reallocate their skill points.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Engram View Post
    The plan is to distribute out Accomplices in various events, including LTQs, Battle for Empire City, Raid Boss, Lockbox Leaderboard events. We don't plan to do direct sales of the Accomplices in the store initially.
    Welcome back engram. If we seem a little harsh at times, it only because we love this game a lot. It's not personal. We're just scared of losing our big "investments" in this game.
    Pagoda no good.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Relocation of skills points be coming out with the expansion and when will the expansion come out

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by &dra View Post
    Losing when your attack is almost double their defense - this is not how the feature functions. You currently cannot see your opponents' attack on the battle results screen, so you may have lost due to their higher attack stats. We are working on adding more transparency to the battle results screen.

There are plans for new functionality that will allow players to reallocate their skill points.
    I have lost robs and attacks today where both my attack and defense was higher than the other account.

Community Manager
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TMI View Post
    Engram, your avatar is extremely handsome.

Is that really you or is that just some random pic from the internet?
    It's really him.

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dirkk View Post
    Is there any way we can unassign the accomplice in the kingpin? Its seems that once assigned it can only be remove by assigning another to replace it.
    Not in the initial release of the Accomplice feature.

In the meantime, we will be releasing all category types of varying stat powers starting this month, so you will be able to tune your team.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Drake View Post
    Are there any plans to open up the rivals list to include everyone at a given level?
    I'm not sure what you mean by this exactly, but we currently match players based on their relative strength. Strength is based on stats, mafia size, and kingpin power, not level. There are no plans at the moment to change this.

When attacking or robbing it cost 1 stamina. Now it is ranging from 1-3 in cost. Is this new or bug.

Thank You

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by &dra View Post
    I'm not sure what you mean by this exactly, but we currently match players based on their relative strength. Strength is based on stats, mafia size, and kingpin power, not level. There are no plans at the moment to change this.
    I am level 250 with 484 mill attack and 213 def. Virtually every account on my rival list is over a bill attack. I can't participate in any robbing or attacking unless it is on my news feed from someone that lost to me.

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleazy_P_Martini View Post
    Welcome back engram. If we seem a little harsh at times, it only because we love this game a lot. It's not personal. We're just scared of losing our big "investments" in this game.
    Totally understand.

It pains me personally when we aren't providing the Crime City community the quality game you deserve.