32billiion att and lost to 7b defense??? - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 32billiion att and lost to 7b defense???

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    You all forget that at one point, gree said the opposing players attack will also play a role. If you lose, attack someone else. You are not entitled to win every attack just because you spent x-amount of gold.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Get used to the new MW. Out with the old MW. I don't remeber gree asking anyone if anyone liked it. The reality is, no matter what changes they make, there will be people who hate it.

Verbose Veteran good gawd noooo's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony81 View Post
    You all forget that at one point, gree said the opposing players attack will also play a role. If you lose, attack someone else. You are not entitled to win every attack just because you spent x-amount of gold.
    tony I have seen a ton of your post and putting it simply and bluntly you should be SITTING on the part of you your talking out of.. not to mention you got really really bad breathe..

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by good gawd noooo View Post
    tony I have seen a ton of your post and putting it simply and bluntly you should be SITTING on the part of you your talking out of.. not to mention you got really really bad breathe..
    Get a life dude.

Main Game
    Knights & Dragons
    Post Count
    Please stay on topic and don't harass other forum members!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    The reality is MW was/is sinking. It used to be at top of the Apple "grossing" chart. Now it lingers in the bottom 100-150 for most of the time with a spike during World Domination. Many of the ones funding the game stopped when their stats were good enough to beat 90% of the players. So rather than releasing a whole new game, GREE decided to basically start the game all over again.

Yes, your army stats mean very little. They have been diminished to 1/3 of the equation needed to win an attack. Players who want to remain on top will have to chase stats (equipment/soldier power) all over again.

This will keep some engaged and others will walk away. It may even bring in new players that feel they have a chance at competing with the long time veterans.

Regardless of how you or I or anyone else feels about it, it is the new reality. Accept it, or don't.....simple.
    Last edited by Evil Mastermind; 12-16-2014 at 01:44 PM.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Mastermind View Post
    The reality is MW was/is sinking. It used to be at top of the Apple "grossing" chart. Now it lingers in the bottom 100-150 for most of the time with a spike during World Domination. Many of the ones funding the game stopped when their stats were good enough to beat 90% of the players. So rather than releasing a whole new game, GREE decided to basically start the game all over again.

Yes, your army stats mean very little. They have been diminished to 1/3 of the equation needed to win an attack. Players who want to remain on top will have to chase stats (equipment/soldier power) all over again.

This will keep some engaged and others will walk away. It may even bring in new players that feel they have a chance at competing with the long time veterans.

Regardless of how you or I or anyone else feels about it, it is the new reality. Accept it, or don't.....simple.
    Very well put!!!

I feel bad for the guys at the top who spent years building their stats, they do have to start again. But something tells me they will be at the top before too long. Heck, they spent thousands a month to get their the first time.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    woo hoo i started a new game and am at level 2 with 2 desert soldiers, 2 helmets and 1 pair of boots.

im ready for 7 days WD and SUP has no chance now muhahaha.

indeed... all the years building up and we all get kicked in the butt cos the GIGN i hadnt been able to use for 2 years put a saucepan on and now hes more powerful than superman.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Did anyone here on the forum participate in the beta testing of this equipment functionality. If so, how did it play out?

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Actually, I don't see how long term players will lose out from the stats they built. Those stats did not disappear and still account for 50% in the equation. For the other 50% coming from equipment, everyone is starting from ground Zero. It's just the focus of long term players will be weighted more on getting the equipment. For all others, they need to build on both areas of army and equipment. I still see LT players have the advantage especially if they already got a lot of boost and energy capacity to do the PVe as long as they remain active in the game and not necessary increasing their gold spending.

For the discrepancy in Atk vs def stats, Gree needs to explain more on how the weightage works. For example is it possible for 32bn Atk to lose to 7bn def assuming maybe attacker has 0 equipment? But the above assumption still stands.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Bloggs View Post
    Did anyone here on the forum participate in the beta testing of this equipment functionality. If so, how did it play out?
    The speculation is that many players participated in beta and offered much feedback. Some items were addressed, but most were ignored in favor of getting something pushed out quickly to get people access to their locked out accounts. The folks still locked out are because of a different reason with Game Center.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    The big spending players will continue to be on top. Their attack is still much higher than others. So that is still covered. If they still continue as they do and keep winning WDs and finishing ltqs they will also have more equipment and will therefore remain unbeatable in the long run. I would predict that this will only be a small blip before normality returns.

But on the plus side, it now adds a second level to the game.. A lot of people complained that this game was near impossible for beginners (unless accepted into a strong faction). This had now opened an avenue for those players.

Consistent Contributor Mr Art0is's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by HellRaizer View Post
    The big spending players will continue to be on top. Their attack is still much higher than others. So that is still covered. If they still continue as they do and keep winning WDs and finishing ltqs they will also have more equipment and will therefore remain unbeatable in the long run. I would predict that this will only be a small blip before normality returns.

But on the plus side, it now adds a second level to the game.. A lot of people complained that this game was near impossible for beginners (unless accepted into a strong faction). This had now opened an avenue for those players.
    Keep telling yourself that, wittering away money that could be better spent. You have all been fooled and you are clearly on their payroll.

It's always nice to drop in and have a giggle at the poor souls still investing their hard earned on this pathetic game.

Do you selfs all a favour, delete this game and come over to clash of clans.
    VFF Legends - Retired - Finally seen sense !

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Art0is View Post
    Keep telling yourself that, wittering away money that could be better spent. You have all been fooled and you are clearly on their payroll.

It's always nice to drop in and have a giggle at the poor souls still investing their hard earned on this pathetic game.

Do you selfs all a favour, delete this game and come over to clash of clans.
    I spend no money. I play for free. I can play this game for free or come join you and throw money away on a different game? Think I will stick around here and continue not supporting the funding of any game.

Consistent Contributor Baltimore Bully's Avatar
    Post Count
    This is too funny to me. I just wanna see how this plays out lol.