Page 2 of 2 First 12
    So glad they are cryptic about it. Im sure I don't want to be shown in last place with my crappy squad. lol...

I am very curious to know how many players reach the end of this invasion. I have played quite a bit and am currently at about 475000. If I keep going I will finish with around 550000, which is not even halfway to the first SR reward. Even if I had the 50% countermeasure I would still end up about 400000 points short of even one SR. Gree still fails to understand that they need these rewards to be attainable.

Quote Originally Posted by paigesfury View Post
    I am very curious to know how many players reach the end of this invasion. I have played quite a bit and am currently at about 475000. If I keep going I will finish with around 550000, which is not even halfway to the first SR reward. Even if I had the 50% countermeasure I would still end up about 400000 points short of even one SR. Gree still fails to understand that they need these rewards to be attainable.
    So even if you had the strongest squad imaginable, and were prepared to spend a fortune, it would still be extremely difficult, if not impossible, to win the top prizes. What sort of a game is that?

And as I said elsewhere, it is a bit suspicious that there is no Leaderboard for this Event.

Quote Originally Posted by SpartanPhalanx View Post
    And as I said elsewhere, it is a bit suspicious that there is no Leaderboard for this Event.
    They know we spot cheaters that way.

Yes they've tsken all the fun out if it!

If these rewards are so unobtainable then wtf is the point? I've spent a lot of m eu I this game but never again. agree needs to Chang the name to "Greed" because the only way to do anything at the maxed out level if 250 all I'm getting is third and junk With keys and nor that I'm maxed utatvkeek 250 I don't even get those Boris rewards I used to look forward to in helping greatly helping me along. Many factors have taken the fun out. Get it together and remove the silent D from gree.