Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Time needed for UR reward

Has anybody figured out what to do for their Christmas vacation? How about spending about 140 hours to get this weeks UR reward for the invasion event. You need 1.4 million points...so let's say you earn 10k per hour with the bonus of course, it will take 140 hours. Say goodbye to your family, Santa is playing his game. Merry Christmas

Joemedic
    Team Terminus

I couldn't even do it if the points were still in like the 350,000 range. After you get all the bonuses for killing stuff and the first time you beat a mission doing the creep at like 700 points per round just takes way too long to get up that high. I am lucky when I get up to about 200,000 points in Invasion and well over half of that is from the bonuses. If the Invasion battles used 5 energy instead of 10 I might have a better chance.

I am beginning to wonder if they fully understand what they are doing. When arguably the best player on here, with 2 Epic units to his name, decides that this latest Invasion Event is too much of a stretch, then there must be something wrong somewhere.

And by the way, they have greatly increased the points needed to complete the Event, but the points awarded for achieving the various set objectives have remained exactly the same.

So I guess Gree listened to us - sort of - by putting some UR units as rewards; however, they've put them so far out of reach that it really doesn't matter. After about a day and a half I've collected all but about 21,000 worth of the progress rewards and I'm at about 205,000 points. So in order to get the SR units I still need to earn 1.1M over the next 5 1/2 days, so about 200K per day; and in order to get the UR units I need another 1.3M, or 236K per day.

In that the 19th mission (the highest one that is a 'sure thing') gives me 1875 per win, I can earn 5,625 points per hour. If I go all out and beat this level 16 times per day (at the 3x reward), it gives me 90,000 points per day; which is not even half of what would be needed to earn the SR and barely over a third of what I need for the UR. It is not within reach.

Somehow Gree needs to figure this out because they are ruining the fun of this game - what's the point of us continuing to play if there is no realistic chance of us improving our squads? It should not be that difficult to make these rewards difficult, but still attainable.

Yeah, not too happy I've spent all this time and money (PAYING CUSTOMER, GREE, HELLO???) to score SR and UR units to still not have *just the right pieces to get past L18 in the latest Invasion event. I can't even get through the whole event one time!

How do they expect people to pay if they still can't succeed?!

I generally get to around 200,000 points in this event (all L20 SR's). My goal is now to spend money to get to 800,000 to get an SR Trainer. Needless to say it will be Gree money I have in the game, not mine. Lol.
    Nice going Gree, you have now made this event impossible for everyone, including the only guy with the only 2 E units in this game (considering all the money he spent) and reward this events winner 2 UR's at the end. Way to go...

lol...i'd give you my sr trainers and officers...they do nothing for me. the game is now solely about ur's...and due to a massive scoring change...i have no chance of ever getting....

Joe - nice math from a medical guy...

Quote Originally Posted by vassi1i1983 View Post
    Yeah, not too happy I've spent all this time and money (PAYING CUSTOMER, GREE, HELLO???) to score SR and UR units to still not have *just the right pieces to get past L18 in the latest Invasion event. I can't even get through the whole event one time!

How do they expect people to pay if they still can't succeed?!
    I doubt there is a direct line connecting Gree and the economy class passengers. We might all have to upgrade our seats to coach class just to get their attention and to the first class to have a say.

Quote Originally Posted by Igiveup View Post
    I generally get to around 200,000 points in this event (all L20 SR's). My goal is now to spend money to get to 800,000 to get an SR Trainer. Needless to say it will be Gree money I have in the game, not mine. Lol.
    Nice going Gree, you have now made this event impossible for everyone, including the only guy with the only 2 E units in this game (considering all the money he spent) and reward this events winner 2 UR's at the end. Way to go...
    Impossible to win and less than impossible to buy. Bottom line: simply impossible

I tried and tried and spent (silly I know) but not even close, and that sealed it for me...never again !!!!!!
    even with my UR's and all its not enough

It's really a strech

Quote Originally Posted by SpartanPhalanx View Post
    I am beginning to wonder if they fully understand what they are doing. When arguably the best player on here, with 2 Epic units to his name, decides that this latest Invasion Event is too much of a stretch, then there must be something wrong somewhere.
    The rewards are way to low for the cost of this invasion week. Two sr units, and two ur units that are underpowered.. Then to level them up you would have to find them in a chest or IF they would be part of another weeks awards to get them to lvl 50.. With the way the chests are that likely won't happen anytime soon. Then there are 17 gold keys if I counted right that's 1020 gold bars... To get to the 1.5 million pts needed you would have to collect all the kill bonus pts plus go through all 20 battles and have the sr bonus unit(which takes more gold bars) and win the #20 battle 128-130 times....so that means a lot of energy plus the sr unit and a lot of time.. For units that will be hard to promote and 17 gold keys...

Plus that UR chopper is targetable by any ground unit including tanks. I have an Alliance member who won it and it is completely worthless. Hopefully they fix that but right now it's listed as a recon unit. Not sure why they haven't fixed it yet considering we've known about that problem for a few weeks because one of the SR variants was a CM unit a few weeks ago and had the same problem. Also the Sahure is clearly a tank from the description but also lists as a recon.

Something that puzzles me - there is a Leaderboard for the Versus part of this Event but no Leaderboard for the entire Invasion Event. Does anyone have an explanation?

they dont want to show my name up in lights...scary stuff !!