DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Known Issues With The New CC Update

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Engram View Post
    We're doing a limited rollout on Android at this time to monitor the stability of v6.0. If all goes well, the update should be released to all users hopefully by the end of day tomorrow.
    Thank you for the feed back i'll give you a +1 in my book but if and when its stable I might be dead lol. look people like you could of pretty much have guessed that this was going to happen like i don't get why you're all getting mad. Smile, put your phone or laptop down and just be happy you're alive, gree will have most of it fixed in 3-4 weeks time because of a holiday break.

Quote Originally Posted by Cain!! View Post
    How effing hard is it to upgrade both Droid and ios at the same time. Jesus fuking wept.
    The few people working there make it hard to do anything plus apple and google have to review the app and that'll take anywhere from a day to 4 weeks so you're going to have to wait for that before you get the patch so...i mean i thought beta was to fix the bugs before it goes out to the public but i was wrong about that lol but you can hope and pray you get your 50 free gold for the inconvenience and a thank you to all you loyal fans and players your time with us it means alot from gree lol

Marry Christmas everyone!!!

be happy or something
    Last edited by Gr3g; 12-16-2014 at 12:27 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gr3g View Post
    [rewards] *snip*

And I'm not even a mod
    Click here, It's something really cool

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulkzy View Post
    Any update for people who have both Crime city and crime city HD on iPad? Both are only loading one account, my other account seems to have disappeared after updating. I am missing out on Raid Boss, how can I get my other account to load?
    You can switch accounts where funzio transfers used to be.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by awwgehjdr View Post
    If you read the sticky thread on problems with Modern War 5 you'll see some people with multiple accounts have lost one after linking to Game Centre. I'm not going to do that until I know it's 100% safe to do so, and maybe not afterwards - I'm not so desperate to play 24/7 as to be constantly swapping games from one device to the other, lol.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by awwgehjdr View Post
    I can't do that cause I have no access to my main account. If Gree have changed it so you can only have one account on a device then they should at least have the decency to let me choose which account I want to keep, but they've made that choice for me and unfortunately it's the wrong one. I'm gonna give them until the end of the day to sort this out. It's shocking that they can do things like this, but if they think they can get away with this, they've got another thing coming.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    My main issue is the update hasn't even come out for my 4 accounts. All android. I'm still on 5.5.3
    build 222

I Uninstalled and reinstalled and same version. With this version all you see is guns in your inventory. And lose to members w/ significantly less defense. Not always the case

Post Count
    Also, there was a typo in the teaser popup for the expansion - while there will be new store items, there will only be one new building. Our sincere apologies for the mistake.
    With all due respect, that's BS. It wasn't only the popup, your other developers (&dra) also said at the first AMA:

Yes! We are excited to announce a new expansion pack for Crime City set to launch in November! It will have a level cap increase (to level 300), new areas, a hood expansion, special goals, and new items and buildings for high level players!
    New items and buildings were pretty much the only thing i was expecting. I'm going to take a wild guess - this new building will be a gold building?

Post Count
    I`m on android so no update yet , I do however have an impending sense of doom after reading all of this thread
    GroupMe ID: 9323964

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Patience guys...we knew there was going to be problems with an expansion of this size...lets just keep it constructive and bring the known problems to the table. Gree will work out the bugs...eventually Hey at least RB seems to be running smoothly
    Blood Sweat & Beers (BSB)
    Top 20 team!
    Always looking for bad azz recruits!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SilentAssassin View Post
    Please let's keep constructive feedback
    . And the part of your post you edited out.

exactly what part of my post wasn't constructive and providing feedback, Assassin? I simply stated what the original intent of this thread was and that was to state what issues we've seen with the new update which were, in addition to what had already been posted:

1. No new buildings. (Addressed later by a developer, thanks to him, question to you remains)
    2. No new weapons.
    3. Same issue you complained about on page 1
    4. Not knowing how to use the new feature...very valid question considering item 4. (Also addressed by Engram)
    5. And (I'm guessing your beef based on strong implied language) concerns about the additional time required to plant the game when complaint threads regarding non-stop events abound here.

What part of that was irrelevant and deserving of deletion?
    511982039, 289915690, 421304324, 881517294, 694416644, 525235151

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWarthog View Post
    . And the part of your post you edited out.

exactly what part of my post wasn't constructive and providing feedback, Assassin? I simply stated what the original intent of this thread was and that was to state what issues we've seen with the new update which were, in addition to what had already been posted:

1. No new buildings. (Addressed later by a developer, thanks to him, question to you remains)
    2. No new weapons.
    3. Same issue you complained about on page 1
    4. Not knowing how to use the new feature...very valid question considering item 4. (Also addressed by Engram)
    5. And (I'm guessing your beef based on strong implied language) concerns about the additional time required to plant the game when complaint threads regarding non-stop events abound here.

What part of that was irrelevant and deserving of deletion?

Below your post(which is above mine) someone spammed with some ad that was a page long, I asked a mod to remove it. By the time Sarah "quoted" me the mod already removed the post that looked like an ad/ spam in a different language

My post was in no way geared towards your comment

*Silent Assassins are Recruiting*
    SAS1: 500k+T1+Full Streaks+Undefeated Last War
    SASII: 275k+T3&4+Full Streaks+Undefeated Last War
    SASIII: 125K+T10+Wins
    SAS4: T50

We have a spot for almost every type of player out there

Post Count
    Ah. Thanks for clearing that up. Apologies for misunderstanding but I'm sure you can see why.
    511982039, 289915690, 421304324, 881517294, 694416644, 525235151

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOracle View Post
    The code for battle calculations was released before the update that displayed how these battles were calculated, meaning that what players on older versions are seeing will look bizarre.

Players who update to 6.0 should see the correct battle calculations.

The win/loss records for robs being swapped is definitely a bug. We're working on a fix for it now.

The most important thing is that all players update to 6.0 as the battle results on older versions are not accurate now.
    OK Oracle - font of all knowledge...

how can I upgrade to V 6.0 when the Play Store on my tablet has NO UPDATE OPTION for Droid and is listing V5.5.3 Dated 15 Dec 2014 as latest...

Hardly a level playing field, when I repeatedly lose to players with Defences 40% lower than my Attack, just because they have 1 silly little Atk 1 Def 1 gifted Kingpin!!!
    Last edited by Zippy69; 12-16-2014 at 06:15 AM.
    LoM & SC

See that Sub Forum for Trades/Help?
    Proud to have been a Prime Mover in it's Creation!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    The formatting on the profile screen is atrocious. Please add commas to the formatting of attack, defense, iph, etc...

Post Count
    Can anyone explain EXACTLY HOW we recruit accomplices? Tutorial just says you can recruit them and references pvp and pve, but I see nothing beyond that

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Hi everyone,

Just a quick update.

We'll be doing another AMA this week to answers your questions regarding the new Accomplices and how the battle calculations work. We understand you may be upset or confused by the battle results you may see at the moment, but there are reasons why we made these changes in v6.0.

Bottom line is that your investment in your Mafia and gear still count significantly towards the battle calculation (each Mafia member still brings 5 types of items into battle, not just guns).

The expansion pack hasn't been released yet; that's why you're not seeing the new area maps and new content. ETA for the expansion pack is this Wednesday, 12/17.

Also, there was a typo in the teaser popup for the expansion - while there will be new store items, there will only be one new building. Our sincere apologies for the mistake.

We will also be posting a how-to video to use the new Game Center/Google Play based account transfer feature this week. In the meantime, if you're having difficulties with account transfers, please contact customer service.

Please check out our FAQs about v6.0 here.

More information about the new account transfer feature can be found here.

Engram

[UPDATE]

Robberies Won/Lost bug should now be fixed. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Robberies won/lost bug was only fixed on our profiles. But still messed up when looking at rivals stats. And now there doesn't seem to be any formula for attacking to win or lose.. Completely random and seems stats are pointless