GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Known Issues With The New CC Update

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    i don't know if this was said but the class upgrade button is on my profile even tho i'm already a goodfella
    Quote Originally Posted by Gr3g View Post
    [rewards] *snip*

And I'm not even a mod
    Click here, It's something really cool

Post Count
    I'm on iOS. I'm still a Goodfella, and I don't have the class upgrade button.
    Quote Originally Posted by HavingFun View Post
    Buy more gold

Quote Originally Posted by bdub View Post
    no need for drama unless it is top 10 drama
    Proud owner of the Civic Center Riot Vehicle (5405/6000 +2 Respect from fights!, from leaderboard event, top25)

Post Count
    All the girls' hair are fixed!! Well worth the update
    Quote Originally Posted by HavingFun View Post
    Buy more gold

Quote Originally Posted by bdub View Post
    no need for drama unless it is top 10 drama
    Proud owner of the Civic Center Riot Vehicle (5405/6000 +2 Respect from fights!, from leaderboard event, top25)

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TMI View Post
    I'm on iOS. I'm still a Goodfella, and I don't have the class upgrade button.

Well good for you i'm on Andorid so that's what it does/what i'm talking about.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gr3g View Post
    [rewards] *snip*

And I'm not even a mod
    Click here, It's something really cool

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOracle View Post
    Have you linked your game account to Game Center? You should be able to swap between the two accounts through Game Center once you have linked them. If you have linked them but you can't swap to your second account, we may need to do a manual account restoration.
    Hi Oracle, thanks for the response. I can only get in to my mini account, so there is no way for me to link my main account to Game Center. If I could get the main restored, I could care less about my mini. I have sent a ticket with all details, player IDs, etc. Is that enough to have this resolved eventually, or should I do something else?

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DannyD View Post
    Hi Oracle, thanks for the response. I can only get in to my mini account, so there is no way for me to link my main account to Game Center. If I could get the main restored, I could care less about my mini. I have sent a ticket with all details, player IDs, etc. Is that enough to have this resolved eventually, or should I do something else?
    you dont need to link your main account to game center. you can link using your mini and your main account should show up in your account list.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by fat quacker View Post
    you dont need to link your main account to game center. you can link using your mini and your main account should show up in your account list.
    It should, but it doesn't. I'm having the exact same issue as DannyD. There is no way to get our main account back without accessing it, and we can't access it as things stand. Need someone from Gree to manually restore it but their support team are unable to comprehend that. Their response to me was it's a lag, like hell it is! Must have been another random copy paste answer they selected, which had absolutely nothing to do with what I mentioned to them.

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Taking this derailment back on track.

Known issue:

In the rival profiles where it lists "# of mafia members" and "# of weapons", the numbers displayed are your own numbers and have absolutely nothing to do with the rival's profile.

For example, I load the game and immediately open my own profile and see 500 mafia and 25000 weapons. Every rival I visit has the exact same number of weapons as me, and every rival also lists mafia size at 500, even the ones I visited specifically because the rivals list showed their mafia size at fewer than 450.

To exacerbate that issue, these rivals are defending with greater than 500 mafia. That should not be possible, rergardless of any game mechanics changes, because the rivals in question do not have that many mafia members with which to defend.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel View Post
    Taking this derailment back on track.
    Thread is called known issues with the new update... That's what this is, a known issue. I think given we all invest time and money here, as players, we should be more supportive of one another with our issues with this game... Imagine you couldn't access your account. It's tough, man.

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Thread is called known issues with the new update... That's what this is, a known issue. I think given we all invest time and money here, as players, we should be more supportive of one another with our issues with this game... Imagine you couldn't access your account. It's tough, man.
    That issue does not directly relate to this update. Is it an issue? Yes. Is it specifically caused by this update or any changes implemented with it? No.

There is a recent/current thread on the subject and your issue is better discussed there.

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...ity-HD-on-iPad

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    He's a condescending jack wad. That's his deal. He's good at playing the part. Best to ignore his @$$ hattery.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOracle View Post
    Update 6.0 revamped the way battles work. The new system takes the attacker's attack and defense stats into consideration but only displays their attack stats. It also takes the defender's attack and defense stats into consideration but only displays their defense stats. We are working on getting this information better displayed in-game, but that means that for now, you will have to take into consideration how much attack stat your opponent has in addition to their defense.
    Whoever came up with this idea is soft in the head. Basically, only top 10 teams will have a chance to beat up my mini. If both attack and def are called into play, there is no longer attack and defense. It should be called stat. You've taken hundreds of hours and in some cases thousands of dollars worth of work and tossed it into the garbage.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by RuckusXsuckuR View Post
    If both attack and def are called into play, there is no longer attack and defense. It should be called stat. You've taken hundreds of hours and in some cases thousands of dollars worth of work and tossed it into the garbage.
    Bump that.......

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I lol'd .....

Post Count
    Don't bother wasting your time replying to Weasel. All he does is look for confrontation with everyone on here. In his world, if it isn't an issue for him then it isn't an issue. Our accounts worked perfectly fine until we were forced to update, so his ridiculous statement that this issue isn't due to the update, let's just say his name describes him perfectly well.