Known Issues With The New CC Update - Page 6

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Known Issues With The New CC Update

Post Count
    I have 180mil Att and finallly able to beat a rival with 51mil Def., was able to beat him up 20 times in a row so that seems to be working right; at least for me.
    Last edited by mr.c; 12-16-2014 at 02:47 PM. Reason: After reading Oracles response above I guess stats do still mean something....somehow

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DannyD View Post
    I just want to revisit the issue brought forward earlier of some players not being able to access their profiles. Some of us had Crime City and Crime CityHD on the same ipad, a different profile in each. As of yesterday, all of us in that situation seem to only be able to access one profile. Can you at least acknowledge this and that ou are working on a fix for us. It's nice for everyone to be able to offer suggestions on how to improve the game, but some of us can't even get logged in to the profile we have spent hundreds or thousands of dollars on. All I can do is access my terrible free mini account, and not the only one I actually care about. Just knowing you're working on this would be greatly appreciated!
    Suggest you read the MW developer issues thread. They were surprised by issue and know what it is...they did update for CC anyway. Probably same issue.

Post Count
    My opinion in regards to the collect all button is that I really like it. However, it is a little large and seems misplaced on the screen. In the current location it's an eye sore. I would like to see it slightly reduced in sized and moved to the very bottom of the screen right next to the rivals button. It would look better there and could be more conveniently ignored by players wishing to collect buildings inividually. Even if was kept the same size, moving it to the left of the rivals button would be much more aesthetically pleasing.
    Last edited by mr.c; 12-16-2014 at 02:57 PM.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Oracle will their be changes made to the rivals list. I have not won a single attack or rob on anyone that appears on the updated list.
    Also doesn't this essentially make the top 5 teams untouchable during any battles ?

Lurker
    Post Count

Graphics glitches on 6.0

As well as other issues noted in this post by other members, I'm getting unprecedented graphics issues (iPhone5) - big white boxes obscuring buildings and screen area in hoods.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by cooch View Post
    Suggest you read the MW developer issues thread. They were surprised by issue and know what it is...they did update for CC anyway. Probably same issue.
    Great advice! I just lost my mini account as well. Don't follow the advice written by BZ, you'll end up with a brand new account.

Player Experience
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DannyD View Post
    I just want to revisit the issue brought forward earlier of some players not being able to access their profiles. Some of us had Crime City and Crime CityHD on the same ipad, a different profile in each. As of yesterday, all of us in that situation seem to only be able to access one profile. Can you at least acknowledge this and that ou are working on a fix for us. It's nice for everyone to be able to offer suggestions on how to improve the game, but some of us can't even get logged in to the profile we have spent hundreds or thousands of dollars on. All I can do is access my terrible free mini account, and not the only one I actually care about. Just knowing you're working on this would be greatly appreciated!
    Have you linked your game account to Game Center? You should be able to swap between the two accounts through Game Center once you have linked them. If you have linked them but you can't swap to your second account, we may need to do a manual account restoration.

Post Count
    I am on iOS, iphone 4s

When I attack someone, my Mafia attack is -1,667M?!
    My actual Mafia attack is 2,628M.

Why don't they match, and it's also a NEGATIVE number to boot!! Does this mean I'll lose even to someone with a 0 Mafia defense?!
    Quote Originally Posted by HavingFun View Post
    Buy more gold

Quote Originally Posted by bdub View Post
    no need for drama unless it is top 10 drama
    Proud owner of the Civic Center Riot Vehicle (5405/6000 +2 Respect from fights!, from leaderboard event, top25)

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOracle View Post
    Have you linked your game account to Game Center? You should be able to swap between the two accounts through Game Center once you have linked them. If you have linked them but you can't swap to your second account, we may need to do a manual account restoration.
    I tried to link it but ended up with a new account named Alex and now I don't have either of my original accounts. Are you able to restore them manually? Sending in a ticket will mean I'll have to wait until Raid Boss finishes before I get to play this game again. Any fast track help would be very appreciated.

Edit: I've managed to retrieve my mini. But my main is still lost in the wilderness. Oracle if I PM you my code can you get it restored please?
    Last edited by Hulkzy; 12-16-2014 at 03:38 PM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Is it just me or do I have to upgrade to godfella class again? I had it before now I have to upgrade again for 150 gold.

Post Count
    Oracle your inbox is full

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Power View Post
    Disagree 100%.

There was considerable debate on many of the "collect all" threads, and I remember there being a split on which way people preferred it worked. In either scenario, the person who did not like the way it worked had the option of collecting manually.

I am not sure why you would think it is "really dumb" as designed, other than you personally prefer to leave some buildings uncollected. That isn't dumb, it's a personal preference. My personal preference is to have the Collect All button do exactly as it says....."Collect All".
    It's really dumb as designed because I want to be able to collect all my buildings and also retain the ability to not collect any building for any reason I may have for doing so. As a quick example, if I want to collect some buildings late in the evening but also want to wait until morning to reset robbed 26 hour buildings, I am forced to avoid the collect all button and collect buildings individually, which completely negates the purpose of that feature. Similarly, if I were to wake up with all my 6/18/24/48 buildings ready for full collection, but also had some robbed 20 hour buildings and I wanted to wait until evening to reset those, once again I would have no choice but to either avoid that humongous eye sore of a collect all button, negating any usefulness it may be intended to have, or just use the collect all button and accept that I may never get to collect certain buildings at times that are set by me.

If that is, in fact, how it is intended to be, that's just outright stupid. I can think of two potential solutions in an effort to keep everyone happy about this "feature". 1) Include in the settings menu an option to fully disable the collect all button, or 2) include in the settings menu an option to toggle on/off whether or not robbed buildings are collected when that button is used.

Finally, I cannot locate the post because the forum search feature sucks, but I am pretty sure I read a post from a Gree employee that stated a collect all button would not collect robbed buildings. I wish I could recall where I read that because I'd like to be sure of the reason why I was under the impression a collect all feature would be completely user friendly.

Post Count
    I agree, collect all button should NOT collect robbed buildings. That's just dumb.

Post Count
    If this collect all feature was supposed to be the same as in MW, then it's a bug.
    In MW, the collect all button won't collect from robbed buildings, you have to collect those manually.

Edit: Perhaps the list can include "The collect all button collects robbed buildings as well?"

And maybe have it as a question mark until a mod can confirm if this is a bug or if this is how it will be.
    Last edited by TMI; 12-16-2014 at 04:17 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by HavingFun View Post
    Buy more gold

Quote Originally Posted by bdub View Post
    no need for drama unless it is top 10 drama
    Proud owner of the Civic Center Riot Vehicle (5405/6000 +2 Respect from fights!, from leaderboard event, top25)

Post Count
    So if I'm reading and understanding Oracles response, basically attack and defense are no longer seperste but just bundled together?

Back Alley Network