Known Issues With The New CC Update - Page 9

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Known Issues With The New CC Update

Post Count
    I`ve got several buildings like that , that I collect every other cycle like the haunted church and vinnies chopshop for example . The ability to reset these timers to a time that suits me on robbed buildings is crucial to these types of buildings otherwise I might as well just sell them .
    GroupMe ID: 9323964

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Can i link my game from droid to iOS so that i can switch games on my iPhone like i do from my iPad or do i have to move game from droid device to a iOS device first so when i change player on iOS to the droid acct and switch back player is back on droid device

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel View Post
    It's really dumb as designed because I want etc etc etc
    It's not dumb just because it doesn't suit your playing style. This game wasn't built just for you. As you can see by this thread, it's about 50/50.

Quote Originally Posted by Nighteg View Post
    I agree, collect all button should NOT collect robbed buildings. That's just dumb.
    See above.

I think the button in MW is useless to me because usually it will collect about two of my 20 building. Doesn't mean it's dumb, just means it doesn't suit my playing style.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Power View Post
    It's not dumb just because it doesn't suit your playing style. This game wasn't built just for you. As you can see by this thread, it's about 50/50.
    You'll never get through to him lol

I think the button in MW is useless to me because usually it will collect about two of my 20 building. Doesn't mean it's dumb, just means it doesn't suit my playing style.
    I think sometime in the near future after this mess is fixed up Gree should let you chose how the button works, to collect all buildings like the button says or collect only the buildings that aren't robbed and make the button useless. I for one think that "Collect All" button should collect all
    Quote Originally Posted by Gr3g View Post
    [rewards] *snip*

And I'm not even a mod
    Click here, It's something really cool

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Did I miss something on the collect all button? Is it mandatory to use? Maybe I got a bad update because I can still collect my buildings one at a time maintaining any collection strategy I have chosen execute.

Post Count

See above.

I don't mind not using this button, except that it's huge and stuck in the middle of my screen. Now every time i collect, i also need to try and avoid it.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Nighteg View Post
    I don't mind not using this button, except that it's huge and stuck in the middle of my screen. Now every time i collect, i also need to try and avoid it.
    Its obviously just one of the fun new features The Oracle thinks we will all grow to love I`m surprised they didn`t stick 3 or 4 buy gold buttons behind it .
    GroupMe ID: 9323964

Post Count
    Not sure if mentioned, but when you go on android to Syndicate > Members > Profile, some of the stats are not displayed correctly, such as IPH, mafia atk, mafia def and #of weapons.
    When you watch someone's profile from an iOS, you see his mafia ID.
    The guy in the pic should have over 300m atk and over 60m IPH:

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    The thing is, this feature would fit my playing style just fine if I could use it the way I would like to. As it stands, I have to avoid a giant red button in the middle of my screen every time I open the game.

It would take some serious ignorance to believe this game was made just for me, but it is not ideal for Gree to release shiny new features that are only going to be used by some because they designed it so that it is only half useful or completely without purpose for others.

I'm fine not using the collect all button, I never needed it before and not being able to use it now won't change much. The only change is that there is now a large section of the HUD that I have to consciously avoid touching. That is not more convenient than simply tapping slow enough to avoid issues caused by lag.

Post Count
    The size of the button is a fair complaint. Seems a lot bigger than the MW one.

And for the record, most Gree features and strategies are not meant for all. There are a lot of ways to play this game.

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    The size of the button is a fair complaint. Seems a lot bigger than the MW one.

And for the record, most Gree features and strategies are not meant for all. There are a lot of ways to play this game.
    Any and all features involving the HUD should be intended to be universally useful. This button is of little to no use for many and, unlike the news feature which is equally useful to all even though some do not use it, "collect all" cannot be dismissed/removed from the display.

So in order for the current design to not be considered dumb, it needs to be more user friendly. I have previously stated two viable solutions that I believe would make this feature more universally useful while keeping most if not all people content about it.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TMI View Post
    If this collect all feature was supposed to be the same as in MW, then it's a bug.
    In MW, the collect all button won't collect from robbed buildings, you have to collect those manually.

Edit: Perhaps the list can include "The collect all button collects robbed buildings as well?"

And maybe have it as a question mark until a mod can confirm if this is a bug or if this is how it will be.
    Sorry I got to this post so late. I've made the addition to the list.
    It's not exactly a bug in itself (at least I think it isn't ), but it is a known issue that players are having with the button not following a desired functionality and it's very hard to avoid the collect all button.

*Silent Assassins are Recruiting*
    SAS1: 500k+T1+Full Streaks+Undefeated Last War
    SASII: 275k+T3&4+Full Streaks+Undefeated Last War
    SASIII: 125K+T10+Wins
    SAS4: T50

We have a spot for almost every type of player out there

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SilentAssassin View Post
    Sorry I got to this post so late. I've made the addition to the list.
    It's not exactly a bug in itself (at least I think it isn't ), but it is a known issue that players are having with the button not following a desired functionality and it's very hard to avoid the collect all button.
    I see in your updated list of "potential solutions" you've mentioned relocating the button. There is space right above the button for visiting a map that is unused while viewing your own hood. It's the same space used for the fight/rob results button when viewing rivals hoods. If relocation is the route Gree decides to go with that button, I'd like to formally suggest that area at the side of the screen directly above the "visit map" button is where collect all should be moved. Then it could be no bigger or smaller than any other buttons, and also be placed somewhere out of the way that people are already used to having buttons.

Post Count

Ops....

I'm lvl 188, 520m atk, 280m def.
    My rival list has always had players in the level range 160-215

Today I've been robbed by D!VA, a lvl 250, 2.8 BIL atk, 946m def.
    Gree, I think is a little bit extreme.... LOL
    Attached Images Attached Images

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel View Post
    I see in your updated list of "potential solutions" you've mentioned relocating the button. There is space right above the button for visiting a map that is unused while viewing your own hood. It's the same space used for the fight/rob results button when viewing rivals hoods. If relocation is the route Gree decides to go with that button, I'd like to formally suggest that area at the side of the screen directly above the "visit map" button is where collect all should be moved. Then it could be no bigger or smaller than any other buttons, and also be placed somewhere out of the way that people are already used to having buttons.
    Added it to the list

Please feel free to keep the constructive feedback coming!

*Silent Assassins are Recruiting*
    SAS1: 500k+T1+Full Streaks+Undefeated Last War
    SASII: 275k+T3&4+Full Streaks+Undefeated Last War
    SASIII: 125K+T10+Wins
    SAS4: T50

We have a spot for almost every type of player out there