Known Issues With The New CC Update - Page 5

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Known Issues With The New CC Update

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    lol they send a pm right away about my inappropriate behavior but they don't answer the questions.
    Last edited by bigex123; 12-16-2014 at 12:30 PM. Reason: Language
    Beyond the dead: 360k attack
    Crime City: 210 million attack

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Read mw threads. Sure ka has same issues as well. They rolled out a deeply flawed update across all 3 top games. I think they are drowning in trying to update and fix. I had this arguement with cj about proper rollout and fixes in terms of leadership implementation. Fell on deaf ears. Problem with San Fran type Silicon Valley companies. Think they got their own best practices. Not.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    they just need to revert it back to where it was before because they will loose a lot of people if it doesn't matter about thats. All of the top spenders will quit because of how their money just meant nothing

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Little communication from gree would go a long way.....

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    All about bringing more money into the game. Maybe that's through the existing strong players spending more to distance themselves from the suddenly stronger second tier. Or maybe it's getting new players to spend seeing that they can compete with the once untouchable but now weaker old guard. This upgrade, or any future upgrade, is only about separating our money from us.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel View Post
    The collect all button collects robbed buildings - cannot be sure if this is a bug or a feature. Understandable if it's a bug, but really dumb if it's an intentionally designed feature.
    Lol. November expansion gets better and better

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by aarondavidsdad View Post
    All about bringing more money into the game. Maybe that's through the existing strong players spending more to distance themselves from the suddenly stronger second tier. Or maybe it's getting new players to spend seeing that they can compete with the once untouchable but now weaker old guard. This upgrade, or any future upgrade, is only about separating our money from us.
    most of the people that will spend tho are already the strongest and then once they see this happening they will quit. This will cause some of the guys that buy the most gold to quit and that would hurt their business. they just need to listen to the majority and not do this stupid update.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel View Post
    The collect all button collects robbed buildings - cannot be sure if this is a bug or a feature. Understandable if it's a bug, but really dumb if it's an intentionally designed feature.
    Disagree 100%.

There was considerable debate on many of the "collect all" threads, and I remember there being a split on which way people preferred it worked. In either scenario, the person who did not like the way it worked had the option of collecting manually.

I am not sure why you would think it is "really dumb" as designed, other than you personally prefer to leave some buildings uncollected. That isn't dumb, it's a personal preference. My personal preference is to have the Collect All button do exactly as it says....."Collect All".

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Power View Post
    Disagree 100%.

There was considerable debate on many of the "collect all" threads, and I remember there being a split on which way people preferred it worked. In either scenario, the person who did not like the way it worked had the option of collecting manually.

I am not sure why you would think it is "really dumb" as designed, other than you personally prefer to leave some buildings uncollected. That isn't dumb, it's a personal preference. My personal preference is to have the Collect All button do exactly as it says....."Collect All".
    I'd agree (with your disagreement) ... Collect all should collect all. But I get the strategy about leaving robbed buildings robbed as well. Ultimately though, it's an added feature that doesn't need to be used if it doesn't fit with your style of gameplay.

Only thing that might need some attention is the size or placement of the button, seems bigger than it needs to be.

Post Count
    I just want to revisit the issue brought forward earlier of some players not being able to access their profiles. Some of us had Crime City and Crime CityHD on the same ipad, a different profile in each. As of yesterday, all of us in that situation seem to only be able to access one profile. Can you at least acknowledge this and that ou are working on a fix for us. It's nice for everyone to be able to offer suggestions on how to improve the game, but some of us can't even get logged in to the profile we have spent hundreds or thousands of dollars on. All I can do is access my terrible free mini account, and not the only one I actually care about. Just knowing you're working on this would be greatly appreciated!

Post Count
    I have been teetering on the fence with Crime City. I think this cocked up new version just shoved me off.

Articulate Author Thatkidyouknow's Avatar
    Post Count
    I'm losing attacks to people with 80m less defense than my attack and 1 more accomplice defense than accomplice attack. Does regular attack not factor in at all?
    I run my own gaming community. We may not make as much as gree, but our players are a wee bit happier.

Player Experience
    Post Count
    Update 6.0 revamped the way battles work. The new system takes the attacker's attack and defense stats into consideration but only displays their attack stats. It also takes the defender's attack and defense stats into consideration but only displays their defense stats. We are working on getting this information better displayed in-game, but that means that for now, you will have to take into consideration how much attack stat your opponent has in addition to their defense.

We understand that players may feel frustrated with the changes made to the battle system but we promise that in the long run, this battle system will be very enjoyable and will open up a lot of doors for players with the new events we have coming down the line. Thank you for your continued patience as we work out the kinks with the update. You can read the details on the new system in-game by clicking on MENU>MORE>HELP>Announcement. Alternatively, you can find the same information posted here: https://games.gree-support.net/hc/en...y-Announcement.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    So how do you figure out who you can successfully attack? I liked the old method where you figured you could just hit if their defense was .80 or less than your attack. I don't want to have to sit & write out complex equations trying to figure out if I can successfully attack or not.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DannyD View Post
    I just want to revisit the issue brought forward earlier of some players not being able to access their profiles. Some of us had Crime City and Crime CityHD on the same ipad, a different profile in each. As of yesterday, all of us in that situation seem to only be able to access one profile. Can you at least acknowledge this and that ou are working on a fix for us. It's nice for everyone to be able to offer suggestions on how to improve the game, but some of us can't even get logged in to the profile we have spent hundreds or thousands of dollars on. All I can do is access my terrible free mini account, and not the only one I actually care about. Just knowing you're working on this would be greatly appreciated!
    Oracle can you please respond to this issue? If you're gonna kill off one of our accounts on the same device can you at least give us the option of choosing which account we can keep? I'm absolutely disgusted that you've made my main account disappear like it never existed.