DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Known Issues With The New CC Update

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

Exclamation Raid Boss Problem

Having a problem with Raid boss not working it was working at first but after this morning it won't let me hit the game just crashes/restarts when i hit the "FIGHT" button one thing that is actually starting to piss me off

And I tried uninstalling and reinstalling but it works for like 2 hits and it goes back to being crap again
    Quote Originally Posted by Gr3g View Post
    [rewards] *snip*

And I'm not even a mod
    Click here, It's something really cool

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    An additional thing I have found is there is no "remove accomplice from kingpin" button

*Silent Assassins are Recruiting*
    SAS1: 500k+T1+Full Streaks+Undefeated Last War
    SASII: 275k+T3&4+Full Streaks+Undefeated Last War
    SASIII: 125K+T10+Wins
    SAS4: T50

We have a spot for almost every type of player out there

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    all you guys crying about wasted money make me laugh, this isn't the first time!! how about back when stats were under 60k generally and we spent gold to get a 1k item and were content at 50k stats at level 200, how do you think we felt when stat inflation kicked in and we became helpless targets against new players?

basically if you like the game play it and shut up, learn to roll with the punches rather than throw your toys out the pram and cry like a baby!
    I don't care if you agree with my opinion, its my opinion so move on and find someone who cares.

rough stats:- level 257 - 9att 4.5def - 322mil iph

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    For your post above, I was one of those players that have seen all the stat inflations to date.

All I'm trying to do is make sure the real issues get looked at by GREE while having constructive feedback given from the community.

Multiple issues stated in this thread have already been fixed and GREE has been working quicker than usual.
    Last edited by SilentAssassin; 12-17-2014 at 12:42 PM.

*Silent Assassins are Recruiting*
    SAS1: 500k+T1+Full Streaks+Undefeated Last War
    SASII: 275k+T3&4+Full Streaks+Undefeated Last War
    SASIII: 125K+T10+Wins
    SAS4: T50

We have a spot for almost every type of player out there

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SilentAssassin View Post
    For your post above, I was one of those players that have seen all the stat inflations to date.

All I'm trying to do is make sure the real issues get looked at by GREE while having constructed feedback given from the community.

Multiple issues stated in this thread have already been fixed and GREE has been working quicker than usual.
    Yep it's about fixing real issues. Would help if bozos told us what real changes are so we can spend less time frustrated amd focus on real flaws. The AMA will just add to player frustration. Free players it doesn't matter. Gold players for gree it does. The current path of gree enlightenment is conducive to finding alternative apps or joining others that have.

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by cooch View Post
    Yep it's about fixing real issues. Would help if bozos told us what real changes are so we can spend less time frustrated amd focus on real flaws. The AMA will just add to player frustration. Free players it doesn't matter. Gold players for gree it does. The current path of gree enlightenment is conducive to finding alternative apps or joining others that have.
    "Free" players are all potential future customers. It is not in Gree's best interest to dismiss any of their concerns as irrelevant or not mattering. Many issues affect all players equally, whether they pay Gree or not, and it is reasonable for a player of any status to expect such issues to be corrected.

Another issue I have found is after loading a rival's hood it sometimes takes an additional 10-60 seconds to load their avatar. Minor issue, but still something I have not experienced prior to 6.0 which leads me to believe here is a connection.

I've noticed mafia numbers listed in rival profiles appear to now be correct, however, the number of weapons displayed is still the number from your own profile.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SilentAssassin View Post

All I'm trying to do is make sure the real issues get looked at by GREE while having constructive feedback given from the community.

Good thread and good job re-directing conversation back to topic time and time again. I'm guilty of venting on here every now and then, but this thread has given me hope that issues will be addressed in one form another. Another thing to remember, the changes, good or bad, are the same for all of us. That makes the "dislikes" of the update easier to tolerate

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel View Post
    Another issue I have found is after loading a rival's hood it sometimes takes an additional 10-60 seconds to load their avatar. Minor issue, but still something I have not experienced prior to 6.0 which leads me to believe here is a connection.
    It takes your rival toon 10-60 seconds to fix their hair for battle. Beauty comes at a cost.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    MR. Engram..... Is there a new ETA on the new expansion. Kinda excited for the new building that is coming.

bug or known issue

When I rob buidings it now charges up to three to attempt the rob. Is this somthing new or a bug.
    Last edited by Vince Tempel; 12-17-2014 at 08:11 PM.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOracle View Post
    Update 6.0 revamped the way battles work. The new system takes the attacker's attack and defense stats into consideration but only displays their attack stats. It also takes the defender's attack and defense stats into consideration but only displays their defense stats.
    Can you explain how a player attack and defense added together is 200mill less than my attack and I still lose?
    image.jpg

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Ya cause new pvp doesn't seem to use mods.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Why not make the "Collect All" button operate in two states. Click once, it collects all buildings that have not been robbed, click a second time it collects all robbed buildings. This should satisfy most players.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    There is a problem with screen rotation. It keeps reset to original position when we rotate it 180deg on android.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dirkk View Post
    There is a problem with screen rotation. It keeps reset to original position when we rotate it 180deg on android.
    Yeah I noticed this yesterday it resets everytime I press the menu button