Known Issues With The New CC Update - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Known Issues With The New CC Update

Post Count
    I don't see any new buildings (I was looking forward to that), and no new weapons, I'm losing to people I shouldnt, I have no clue as to how to work the accomplice/kingpin thing, and have no more time to put into this game that you made too cumbersome for the average player BEFORE this accomplice BS came about.

I do like the collect all button though. So out of 5 possible changes it seems that 2 were executed and only 1 works right. 20%. Is gree ran buy the US government?
    511982039, 289915690, 421304324, 881517294, 694416644, 525235151

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Please let's keep constructive feedback
    Last edited by SilentAssassin; 12-15-2014 at 09:53 PM.

*Silent Assassins are Recruiting*
    SAS1: 500k+T1+Full Streaks+Undefeated Last War
    SASII: 275k+T3&4+Full Streaks+Undefeated Last War
    SASIII: 125K+T10+Wins
    SAS4: T50

We have a spot for almost every type of player out there

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

Quote Originally Posted by SilentAssassin View Post
    Can a mod please remove that post above? Lol

Also please let's keep constructive feedback
    he did say he liked the collect all button. and this isnt fair. im droid so cant even use the kingpin ppl or whatever and am still losing to ppl with half my stats. also when does droid get this collect all button?
    Lights®Out

Top ten with 50 wins +
    Find me on line: locsarah

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Hi everyone,

Just a quick update.

We'll be doing another AMA this week to answers your questions regarding the new Accomplices and how the battle calculations work. We understand you may be upset or confused by the battle results you may see at the moment, but there are reasons why we made these changes in v6.0.

Bottom line is that your investment in your Mafia and gear still count significantly towards the battle calculation (each Mafia member still brings 5 types of items into battle, not just guns).

The expansion pack hasn't been released yet; that's why you're not seeing the new area maps and new content. ETA for the expansion pack is this Wednesday, 12/17.

Also, there was a typo in the teaser popup for the expansion - while there will be new store items, there will only be one new building. Our sincere apologies for the mistake.

We will also be posting a how-to video to use the new Game Center/Google Play based account transfer feature this week. In the meantime, if you're having difficulties with account transfers, please contact customer service.

Please check out our FAQs about v6.0 here.

More information about the new account transfer feature can be found here.

Engram

[UPDATE]

Robberies Won/Lost bug should now be fixed. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Engram View Post
    Hi everyone,

Just a quick update.

We'll be doing another AMA this week to answers your questions regarding the new Accomplices and how the battle calculations work. We understand you may be upset or confused by the battle results you may see at the moment, but there are reasons why we made these changes in v6.0.

Bottom line is that your investment in your Mafia and gear still count significantly towards the battle calculation (each Mafia member still brings 5 types of items into battle, not just guns).

The expansion pack hasn't been released yet; that's why you're not seeing the new area maps and new content. ETA for the expansion pack is this Wednesday, 12/17.

Also, there was a typo in the teaser popup for the expansion - while there will be new store items, there will only be one new building. Our sincere apologies for the mistake.

We will also be posting a how-to video to use the new Game Center/Google Play based account transfer feature this week. In the meantime, if you're having difficulties with account transfers, please contact customer service.

In the meantime, please check out our FAQs about v6.0 here.

Engram

[UPDATE]

any idea when it will come out for Android? but honestly this is no big surprise with all the bugs
    Last edited by Gr3g; 12-15-2014 at 10:39 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gr3g View Post
    [rewards] *snip*

And I'm not even a mod
    Click here, It's something really cool

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Gr3g View Post
    any idea when it will come out for Android? but honestly this is no big surprise with all the bugs
    We're doing a limited rollout on Android at this time to monitor the stability of v6.0. If all goes well, the update should be released to all users hopefully by the end of day tomorrow.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Why change it? Everyone likes it the way it is

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Hi everyone,

Just a quick update.

Engram

[UPDATE]

I am still losing to people with a lot lower defense than my Attack.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by 1Shot View Post
    I am still losing to people with a lot lower defense than my Attack.
    Time to renew your gym membership.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Hi everyone,

Just a quick update.

Engram

[UPDATE]

Would strongly suggest you create a locked thread explaining ALL changes made in 6.0 and what they were designed to do. This way we can understand and provide feedback if parts don't work.

An AMA is useless as you will only answer a portion of questions that will generate more questions and then time will run out.

Post a detailed tutorial then offer the AMA

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by cooch View Post
    Would strongly suggest you create a locked thread explaining ALL changes made in 6.0 and what they were designed to do. This way we can understand and provide feedback if parts don't work.

An AMA is useless as you will only answer a portion of questions that will generate more questions and then time will run out.

Post a detailed tutorial then offer the AMA
    Agree 100%.

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I haven't noticed this mentiioned yet, but rival profiles now display their player code. That was kept private for three years so I don't know if having it made public is another bug or if that's intentional because of the new account linking.

Worth mentioning, hopefully it's not some big security issue caused by a couple typos.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel View Post
    I haven't noticed this mentiioned yet, but rival profiles now display their player code. That was kept private for three years so I don't know if having it made public is another bug or if that's intentional because of the new account linking.

Worth mentioning, hopefully it's not some big security issue caused by a couple typos.
    Seem to remember in funzio days this was an issue. Hackers or acct stolen and gold spent? Somebody probably remembers the details but I think that's a big mistake

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel View Post

Im assuming that with the new account linking, knowing someone elses code isnt sucha big deal anymore. code has historically been used to recover lost/deleted accounts. when the accounts are linked to your game center/google play, that is not the case anymore.

Post Count
    Hi everyone,

Just a quick update.

Engram

[UPDATE]

Any update for people who have both Crime city and crime city HD on iPad? Both are only loading one account, my other account seems to have disappeared after updating. I am missing out on Raid Boss, how can I get my other account to load?