Known Issues With The New CC Update - Page 11

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Known Issues With The New CC Update

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by triple OG View Post
    Can you explain how a player attack and defense added together is 200mill less than my attack and I still lose?
    Attachment 7085
    This is a perfect example of how this either has to be a huge mistake, or some very detailed explanation needs to happen. I understand they are saying there is a new way of calculating pvp battles, but as it stands now, they have pretty much ended PVP for now. No one in either of the syns I play in is currently even attempting to rob or attack, and judging from talk on Line and Kakao, that's pretty much consensus across the board. Very few are robbing / attacking with this new system because it makes no sense with regards to what we are used to, and no one really understands how it does work.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgz View Post
    This is a perfect example of how this either has to be a huge mistake, or some very detailed explanation needs to happen. I understand they are saying there is a new way of calculating pvp battles, but as it stands now, they have pretty much ended PVP for now. No one in either of the syns I play in is currently even attempting to rob or attack, and judging from talk on Line and Kakao, that's pretty much consensus across the board. Very few are robbing / attacking with this new system because it makes no sense with regards to what we are used to, and no one really understands how it does work.
    its the same in my sync, players have built up characters for fighting and robbing and have invested high sums of real cash to get there stats up. And now they loose against players who have invested next to nothing into the game

Post Count
    I seem to be getting robbed by the same cast of characters as always.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    That specific example has the "-1" beside the accomplice defence for the defender
    If you read in my original first post, I posted that issue was fixed and PVP is working slightly better now in relation to when that issue was abroad.

Robbing is still hard, but they did make it slighly easier now in relation to when they had that -1 up

*Silent Assassins are Recruiting*
    SAS1: 500k+T1+Full Streaks+Undefeated Last War
    SASII: 275k+T3&4+Full Streaks+Undefeated Last War
    SASIII: 125K+T10+Wins
    SAS4: T50

We have a spot for almost every type of player out there

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Power View Post
    I seem to be getting robbed by the same cast of characters as always.
    That's not really an issue with the new update then, now is it?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SilentAssassin View Post
    That specific example has the "-1" beside the accomplice defence for the defender
    If you read in my original first post, I posted that issue was fixed and PVP is working slightly better now in relation to when that issue was abroad.

Robbing is still hard, but they did make it slighly easier now in relation to when they had that -1 up
    Yes I read your original post. I still think a much more detailed explanation is in order. It seems that you understand how works, and that's great. I do not, and neither do a lot of other folks. Yes, I see the "-1" by the defenders "DEF from accomplices assigned to enemy mafia". But I also see that "Kingpin power" for BOTH players is 1, and the attacker's mafia attack is tremendously larger than then defender's mafia defense. I also realize that both mafia attack and defense are now factored...but what I do not know, is how we are supposed to see any of this before robbing (maybe we aren't supposed to) and how we get the "-1" on our own profiles, and how to overcome (if possible) the "-1" on defender's stats.

I'm probably going to be fine with the change, but I think Gree has really failed us in implementing this system without proper explanation of how it all works. Again, it's great that you seem to understand. And maybe some others do too. But I'm telling you there is a vast majority of players that don't know what the heck is going on, and this has therefore killed a big aspect of the game, at least temporarily.

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    When I open a fellow syndicate member's profile under the members tab, their stats are all screwed up. What would normally be 220 mil attack, is showing 3000. Same for all other values. A few times it just showed the last individual I robbed profile, when I tried to view a syndicate member profile.

Post Count
    Dear Gree,

Can you please answer my emails or Ticket or do something.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Yes I read your original post. I still think a much more detailed explanation is in order. It seems that you understand how works, and that's great. I do not, and neither do a lot of other folks. Yes, I see the "-1" by the defenders "DEF from accomplices assigned to enemy mafia". But I also see that "Kingpin power" for BOTH players is 1, and the attacker's mafia attack is tremendously larger than then defender's mafia defense. I also realize that both mafia attack and defense are now factored...but what I do not know, is how we are supposed to see any of this before robbing (maybe we aren't supposed to) and how we get the "-1" on our own profiles, and how to overcome (if possible) the "-1" on defender's stats.

I'm probably going to be fine with the change, but I think Gree has really failed us in implementing this system without proper explanation of how it all works. Again, it's great that you seem to understand. And maybe some others do too. But I'm telling you there is a vast majority of players that don't know what the heck is going on, and this has therefore killed a big aspect of the game, at least temporarily.
    Beta testers have a better idea. Unless this wasn't beta tested. I doubt that

Lurker
    Post Count

I don't believe that "the new system takes the attacker's attack and defense stats into consideration." Because if that was the case, how is it possible for someone whose total stats are weaker than my attack and I still lose... That's why I believe that they revamped the game play and put everyone on a even playing field, and that's it's base solely on your kingpin status and mafia alliance.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I've said this already but I believe it's just your raw stats no mods now for pvp

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I think this new system could be good as long as they loosen up the factor at which you can win a rob
    A direct attack should be harder to do than a rob but players shouldn't be so defensively sound or it takes away the robbing aspect we all love

The system is what many players have asked for, to make Defense and stats in general relevant... But GREE has seemed to have gone slightly overboard
    An adjustment needs to be made gree, in all platforms.
    Your long term players on this forum know what we are talking about. Don't say that the system is fine if it's greatly disliked by the general population of players.

Do some tweaking and loosen up some parameters because if it does work as designed these parameters are too high
    Last edited by SilentAssassin; 12-18-2014 at 04:46 PM.

*Silent Assassins are Recruiting*
    SAS1: 500k+T1+Full Streaks+Undefeated Last War
    SASII: 275k+T3&4+Full Streaks+Undefeated Last War
    SASIII: 125K+T10+Wins
    SAS4: T50

We have a spot for almost every type of player out there

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    I think this new system could be good as long as they loosen up the factor at which you can win a rob
    A direct attack should be harder to do than a rob but players shouldn't be so defensively sound or it takes away the robbing aspect we all love

The system is what many players have asked for, to make Defense and stats in general relevant... But GREE has seemed to have gone slightly overboard
    An adjustment needs to be made gree, in all platforms.
    Your long term players on this forum know what we are talking about. Don't say that the system is fine if it's greatly disliked by the general population of players.

Do some tweaking and loosen up some parameters because if it does work as designed these parameters are too high
    Like I said will be an interesting war

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Thought rivals list was roughly players with equal stats.
    All I seem to be seeing in 100m to 400m def while my Attack is only 74m

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by -Batman- View Post
    Thought rivals list was roughly players with equal stats.
    All I seem to be seeing in 100m to 400m def while my Attack is only 74m
    Seems that for some people's rivals list, Gree completely forgot about a little thing called stat modifiers.