GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Thread: Known Issues With The New CC Update

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    i'm dominating him on top and it's 37 to 0 on the bottom. only 1 to 0 in the middle. like i said, it's useless. better to not equip any at all and leave them in the middle if that's the case.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by quityourwhining View Post
    i'm dominating him on top and it's 37 to 0 on the bottom. only 1 to 0 in the middle. like i said, it's useless. better to not equip any at all and leave them in the middle if that's the case.
    Its best to leave the kingpin and accomplices as even as possible. Putting them all to one side will make you lose. Most of the time, you need to win in 2/3 of the categories with an exception of having 0 in any of the categories. Unfortunately, it doesn't show your opponent's attack so you have no way of knowing which categories you lost in.

Having a 0 in any of the 3 categories is pretty much an auto lose unless your opponent also does but in your case, the accomplices is worth more than kingpin so you lost.
    Last edited by awwgehjdr; 12-20-2014 at 07:23 PM.

Post Count

also another issue with the update...

Quote Originally Posted by SilentAssassin View Post
    There are a few issues with CC ATM

A few I found are posted below:

Display
    • Rob Won / Rob Lost are backwards
    - Now fixed in your own profile but not fixed while viewing rival profile
    • Negative mafia modifiers don't work (IE -3% enemy mafia)
    • The wrong mafia modifiers show up (IE enemy has 500+ mafia when attacked)
    • Cannot see full bank balance
    • Attack/ Rob screen doesn't show attack AND defence parameters which are both of influence now

In Hood Attacking Mechanism
    • Cannot 20-0 someone by clicking the Player in their hood, it will display "too beat up" after attacking the rival and winning one single time. Any further attempts are void from the hood view screen.
    Temp fix idea from a forum member: I can click on the attack link in the right side display and get the remaining 19 hits in that way, just have to hit and watch the PVP screen open and close after each hit. More time consuming, but at least this way is working, otherwise I'm not allowed to hit more then once. Happy gaming, Mate.

Transfer Issues
    • Game Center not properly linking with CC accounts

User Interface
    • Collect All button is oversized, in the way and serves a purpose for only 50% of CC, the other 50% don't use it, but it's semi impossible to avoid.

Suggestions to improve Collect All:
    •Option to turn it off
    •Resize it to be much smaller
    •Place it right next to "xxxx hood's" banner and resize it to it's width to make it appealing
    •Option to indicate button functionality IE, collect all unrobbed buildings or collect robbed as well
    •In more detail from Weasel, a forum member:
    There is space right above the button for visiting a map that is unused while viewing your own hood. It's the same space used for the fight/rob results button when viewing rivals hoods. If relocation is the route Gree decides to go with that button, I'd like to formally suggest that area at the side of the screen directly above the "visit map" button is where collect all should be moved. Then it could be no bigger or smaller than any other buttons, and also be placed somewhere out of the way that people are already used to having buttons.

Please add anything else you have found this is just the start of the list
    I'm sure things will build up as we go

As we find more issues I will continue to add to the list above
    Please post your issues in a clear and concise way so we can properly communicate with GREE on the matter.
    The issues posted should be issues regarding the mass CC public and not just personal CC issues
    I keep getting this error msg every cpl minutes I'm in the game " The game is close for maintenance, please try again later". Anybody else with this issue. Im on android

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    well done gree you have just killed off a reason why to rob and attack . most people can't rob/attack now ,i don't get robbed very often and i used to get robbed all the time . why do you think we would want to use a calculator just to rob or attack people? . the whole reason why def mods was so much harder to get was so most people had a target when war was on meaning more gold would be spent , who is going to spend gold attacking people they might not win against ? (apart from top 10 teams which isn't even 1% of cc ).

If i was new and joined cc i would be so confussed and i would just quit straight away. I am going to say it again change it back . How many people have you seen saying how great this new change is (not counting having all accounts on once device , collect all and wig fix) ?. How many of your paying customers said they want you to change the way fighting and robbing works?, you know the ones that pay gree's wages and keep them from working at places like mcdonalds?.

Most top 75 teams get faced against top 10 teams in war, how are they going to be able to find a target?.
    Last edited by kimberleyj; 12-21-2014 at 06:13 PM.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

Perfect update

Quote Originally Posted by kimberleyj View Post
    well done gree you have just killed off a reason why to rob and attack . most people can't rob/attack now ,i don't get robbed very often and i used to get robbed all the time . why do you think we would want to use a calculator just to rob or attack people? . the whole reason why def mods was so much harder to get was so most people had a target when war was on meaning more gold would be spent , who is going to spend gold attacking people they might not win against ? (apart from top 10 teams which isn't even 1% of cc ).

If i was new and joined cc i would be so confussed and i would just quit straight away. I am going to say it again change it back . How many people have you seen saying how great this new change is (not counting having all accounts on once device , collect all and wig fix) ?. How many of your paying customers said they want you to change the way fighting and robbing works?, you know the ones that pay gree's wages and keep them from working at places like mcdonalds?.

Most top 75 teams get faced against top 10 teams in war, how are they going to be able to find a target?.
    I straight away love the new update. All things coming around, so I again play and spend a lot of gold right now to get the accompliances - I was stuck at low stats, no it's time to work my way back to the top

Banned
    "Sooner will a camel pass through a needle's eye than a great man be "discovered" by an election" Ad
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    The only good update was the collect all button so far you guys have royally messed this game up I'm losing to people I shouldn't be

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count

Android issue

Starting with this version.

I play with my android plugged in and the screen in horizontal with the top of phone to the right. Plays fine except when I hit the menu button, like for banking, the menu comes up upside down. I have to flip phone forward off my desk so the tilt sensor is detected and the menu rotates back to correct orientation. It's just annoying.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Have a suggestion, where more people will probably enjoy.
    As we should all know, there's three types,
    - Stats
    -Mafia Accomplice
    -Kingpins
    All three types have attack/defence where all are important facters. Anyway, my suggestion is instead of the stat category being YOUR att vs RIVALS defence and YOUR defence vs RIVALS attack, it should be the same way as before, but only for the Stats category.
    That would be YOUR att vs RIVALS defence. So that it is at least fair to the players, then...for the next two categorys it should stay the same way as they are atm, because as weeks go by we can be more creative with how we use Mafia accomplices and kingpins. So that means, that both of these categories would be, YOUR att vs RIVALS defence and YOUR defence vs RIVALS attack.
    I do understand, how it is becoming a more strategic game, but the new algorithms will not work out, especially for the stats category.
    All I'm suggesting is that the, Stats category is back to normal. But the other two stay the same.
    Last edited by iTzMeWaTeRrMaLoOoNe; 12-27-2014 at 05:04 AM.
    They call me,
    THE Watermalone,
    Aka,
    🍉.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by kimberleyj View Post
    why have you made this game worse ?,change it back to how it was . what is the point of stam now that you can't rob or attack alot of players?. Why would people spend gold on wars now , seen as the is a high chance you would loose. What is the point in this change ?, did you even ask players if they want this change ? ,the people that pay your wages . People have paid for these stats , what is the point of paying for stronger stats when it seems stats no longer matter?.
    this game only has grace for those who are rich, I'm stop playing slowly, no longer can do anything in this game if not with gold!
    If I believe that I deserve, the universe has my address

Post Count
    this accomplice crap sucks, get it together GREE and either get rid of it or revamp it

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    GREE, since your last AMA has the algorithm changed? More and more it seems like the algorithm is being altered as we go

What used to make sence yesterday doesn't make sence today. Figure of speech but that's currently what's going on.

Could a GREE mod please shed some light on this matter ?

*Silent Assassins are Recruiting*
    SAS1: 500k+T1+Full Streaks+Undefeated Last War
    SASII: 275k+T3&4+Full Streaks+Undefeated Last War
    SASIII: 125K+T10+Wins
    SAS4: T50

We have a spot for almost every type of player out there

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SilentAssassin View Post
    Could a GREE mod please shed some light on this matter ?
    This far in, the sudden introduction of light would be a shock to the system for all us mushrooms. Better to just keep eating the stuff with the lights off. You've seen how the recent AMA sessions have gone.

Post Count
    This new system is Ebola

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Is this new? When doing map jobs I earn the XP stated in the job description, but the next time my game contacts the server I get anywhere from dozens to hundreds of "bonus" XP added on top of what I just earned.

I don't really care, I mean, this buggy game sucks harder than my Dyson, but I found an issue that possibly did not exist prior to the 6.0 update and thought I'd bring it up.

Post Count
    What‘s the difference between a demolition expert and a driver, and why are there so many duplicate accomplices already?