Serious lack of equipment

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Serious lack of equipment

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Serious lack of equipment

Why would you release a total game changing update and not provide a reasonable way of collecting/purchasing this equipment. My math skills may be a bit rusty but 3000 units bringing 6 pieces of equipment each equals 18,000 pieces of equipment. Where is this going to come from?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    At the rate they are giving out the equipment, it could take a looooong while to equip the entire army.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by kmg108 View Post
    At the rate they are giving out the equipment, it could take a looooong while to equip the entire army.
    I think that's the point. To slowly build your army instead of instant inflation.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Reminds me of the very early days, when units were hard to get. When you did get units, they were stats that are similar to the soldier equipment stats.

It's like starting the game all over again. That's great for newer players, but I suspect it will be a tough pill to swallow for all the big fish and whales that spent thousands to become among the elite.

I just saw a post where a 32B attack lost to a 7B defense. This new equipment is a game changer, for sure.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by codys21 View Post
    I think that's the point. To slowly build your army instead of instant inflation.
    yes, seems like that. and itīs a good move. dont give the eq away inflationable
    Bobar

ID 760-288-736