Prizes for certain WD points

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Prizes for certain WD points

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Prizes for certain WD points

Yes I know that says WD points, its suppose to say BP ( Battle Points)

A teammate of mine posted this

I was wondering what you guys are thinking the Modern War Care Package, and what The Liberator unit has as stats and as a boost.

I personally think that The Liberator Unit will have +1 regen. Not so sure about the Care Package.
    Last edited by HypeTonic; 12-16-2014 at 05:48 PM.

Post Count
    Horrible, just horrible....

To reach 6.2 billion Bp 60 person faction would need around 103m from each person. I did 500k ish wdp last wd and about 30m Bp. Even with the extra time to complete the goals its a ton of gold. Gree should lower the requirements to be more realistic.
    TKM - OFFICER

Post Count
    I did mention they give out care packages but to faction that dont top. Also, 4 BILLION battle points??? I want to know more about this. Seems no one can reach that.

Post Count
    It also say community event so it may be the total BP gained by ALL players. This could be the first global event, something else I suggest they do a while back.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    If its entire community then rewards are worthless because every player gets same thing.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Oh okay, I got it wrong... Its not World Domination Points.. Its Battle Points. So that still will be a challenge but no were as hard.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Clementine can we get an explanation on this? Gets old with the screens that pop up with vague references to accomplishments required for rewards. How is this considered a community event? If it was based on faction alone wouldn't it just say faction?

Lurker
    Post Count
    With the temp +5% triple strike and the extra time,should be a lot of help for some.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Honestly it will not be that difficult to get. 7b points with average of 30k points each attack is 233333 attacks total. With 2000 people its only 117 attacks per person. So it will be received no doubt.

Development Team Milburn Pennybags's Avatar
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    These are community rewards and community totals. To celebrate the three year anniversary of the game we thought it would be fun to do a community event that everyone can reach for together. If the total points scored by all factions in the upcoming event exceeds these totals then all participants in the event will receive these prizes.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Milburn Pennybags View Post
    These are community rewards and community totals. To celebrate the three year anniversary of the game we thought it would be fun to do a community event that everyone can reach for together. If the total points scored by all factions in the upcoming event exceeds these totals then all participants in the event will receive these prizes.
    Thanks for the clarification.

Post Count
    There is only one!
    I am in my Faction of one. Will I still be available to receive these rewards?
    I normally end up with 125 wins per event.

I don't have time for Faction involvement at present.

Post Count
    Over 7 days and all points count looks ok. What's the final unit stats and/or bonus? Health regen?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Milburn Pennybags View Post
    Thanks for responding!
    Will we be able to see the grand total in real time?
    Also can we see our own faction or individual contribution to the event?

Post Count
    I hope this goes well so we can get more community events. I have a ton of ideas in mine.