Discounted gold units gone/Gold returned - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Discounted gold units gone/Gold returned

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Funniest thread ever. I love the anger that glitchers display when they are caught exploiting the game in a way that wasn't intended. Did you seriously think you would keep those items? What a laugh!

Good job on the repossession, Gree.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    It was a man made glitch same as the tank one so you can't blame players from taking advantage.

The only ones gloating are the ones who missed out.
    Have fun, it's only a game

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I almost shed a tear here, almost.

If any of you guys that lost your 1 gold units are really angry and ready to throw in the towel, before you go, swing by and drop off a few gazillion of that useless cash.

Articulate Author Major Elvis Newton's Avatar
    Post Count

yea

Quote Originally Posted by Bubseg View Post
    Really guys. , yous are moaning that they gave your gold back and took the units. Lol.
    Your lucky. Theyve not banned your account. For exploiting a glitch

Lol really? Banned for purchasing units with gold? Getting banned would be the luckiest break for most of the old timers here.
    Add my mini
    modern war 401 427 287

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Like déjà vu all over again:

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...=Gold+refunded

Same result.

You guys crack me up. Schadenfreude is the word of the day.
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange View Post
    I feel sorry for those who post and complain, seriously guys you are wasting your time.
    Just sit back and watch Rome burn.

Verbose Veteran good gawd noooo's Avatar
    Post Count
    for allt he people talking bout their stats dropping more then the gold units boost.. DUH!!!!!! don't you read the forum??? gree's fix all update screwed up that stats display. Hell I have no clue what my stats are but with the update and the equip avatar and troops it doesn't really matter.. gree totally screwed up this update the one they delayed for 2 weeks to make sure were no glitches

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    GREE has been awful quiet today, must be working on a way to remove all that unearned money people got. 👌

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    no, i saw a Moderator on another thread "no harrassing or name calling in forum".

They are just staying away from the threads about the actual game ha

Main Game
    Knights & Dragons
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by smbass77 View Post
    no, i saw a Moderator on another thread "no harrassing or name calling in forum".

They are just staying away from the threads about the actual game ha
    Its not like we have access to change in-game information or items.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by legalious View Post
    Its not like we have access to change in-game information or items.
    Good point, let's remember it's not the moderators job to get the game right, it's the programmers and developers. This latest update could be the end of the road for MW. Once again no explanation, no advice on how to pay it, crazy losses for all who are long time players. Seems to me that this is the best time to walk away from the game, Christmas coming up, stupid fight results, it's a time for a lot to say goodbye to Gree.....way to destroy a good game.....shame

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I'm not going as far and saying the Arjun Tank glitch ruined the game, but it differently had an impact.
    It appears GREE has no solution, so they're just gonna sweep it under the rug.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Over a day gone by and no response via ticket or on here about the drop in stats. My stats were lowed by more than 3b compared to what they were BEFORE I purchased any of these units even though I got units from FA and other events in the meantime.

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    The Arjun Tank glitch certainly played an impact on the game. Players now have billions of cash, factions that have been trying to buy bonus for god knows how long were able to finally get them all. In some ways for the players who've been here since before Gree bought out Funzio this glitch was well deserved. I only notice people complaining if they either 1: missed out on the glitch themselves, and/or 2: their faction wasn't able to capitalize on the glitch and finish off bonus'.

Articulate Author Major Elvis Newton's Avatar
    Post Count
    What killed the game is actually the new pvp format which practically kills years of att/def stay progress meticulously earned by long time players. The tank glitch was just a silly money grab. Most old timers have a high enough iPh to buy anything they need anyway.

Very true the PvP deal is a much bigger issue. Tank glitch had very little effect on me and it will have little effect on game play.