Discounted gold units gone/Gold returned

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Discounted gold units gone/Gold returned

Player Experience
    Post Count

Discounted gold units gone/Gold returned

Hey guys, just a quick update regarding the units that were available to purchase for 1 gold. We have removed these units from your inventory but your gold has been reimbursed. Please restart your application if you notice no change to your account.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Lol... you removed the units from my profiled... which of course dropped my stats back down to what they were before then... but you couldnt stop there and dropped them 3B more... please fix.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    This is crap! Any other business would have canned the idiots responsible for the error. Instead Gree does a mass repossession and probably pats the dimwits on the back for increasing revenue.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    let me check my stats. Oh wait. I can't because my game is still floating from the big 5.0 update.

Articulate Author Major Elvis Newton's Avatar
    Post Count
    Way to go clowns. Prepare for the onslaught of complaints filed with Apple. You guys really know how to wreck a game & stomp on its ashes. So glad Gree took over for Funzio. You guys really improved things lol

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Good work, i cant believe members are complaining that they couldn't glitch "cheat" their way through the game.

As a Droid user I must say thank you. There was only two ways to fix this take them away or offer them to all. I think you did the right thing.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by andy2 View Post
    Lol... you removed the units from my profiled... which of course dropped my stats back down to what they were before then... but you couldnt stop there and dropped them 3B more... please fix.

I admit I bought a few of those planes. But I am also down more than I was to start with. FL units are there. So even more of a decrease. Not complaining one bit those units are gone. Just curious to know more was taken.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by {Kill Joy} View Post
    I admit I bought a few of those planes. But I am also down more than I was to start with. FL units are there. So even more of a decrease. Not complaining one bit those units are gone. Just curious to know more was taken.
    exactly. I was ~18b before i bought the units... went up with units and FA now I'm way down to 15b

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Can you now take away the trillions of cash and valor people got

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

What happened to my stats

I did not buy any 1 gold units and today when I logged on my Attack is down from 51B to 45B and my defence 10.5B to 7.7B >???

Whats happening GREE ???

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tardavic View Post
    Hey guys, just a quick update regarding the units that were available to purchase for 1 gold. We have removed these units from your inventory but your gold has been reimbursed. Please restart your application if you notice no change to your account.

We apologize for the inconvenience.
    You took the units and gave our gold back!! I want to give my gold to you and get my money back! Way to run a business GREE !! You guys are lower than primordial pond scum! I will be filing a complaint with Apple.

Lurker
    Post Count

change in stats

Could the drop be the loss of the temporary bonuses? Not that I'm trying to give Gree an out, they offered nothing to those of us locked out for weeks, but I'd rather go after them for the stuff we have no doubt they messed up. After all, there is no shortage of those.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Really guys. , yous are moaning that they gave your gold back and took the units. Lol.
    Your lucky. Theyve not banned your account. For exploiting a glitch

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Boo freeking hoo....lmao