Discounted gold units gone/Gold returned - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Discounted gold units gone/Gold returned

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by good gawd noooo View Post
    for allt he people talking bout their stats dropping more then the gold units boost.. DUH!!!!!! don't you read the forum??? gree's fix all update screwed up that stats display. Hell I have no clue what my stats are but with the update and the equip avatar and troops it doesn't really matter.. gree totally screwed up this update the one they delayed for 2 weeks to make sure were no glitches
    Yeah, I've seen the comments regarding the "display issue". Rest assured that this is not the case, that is just the BS they told us. Our stats are now permanently reduced. And if they can devote resources to fixing the glitches that benefit players within a few short hours, they can do the same with the detrimental glitches that you have been dealing with. They just won't, because more players join the game every day than leave, so there's no real downside that they can see.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    To think i always thought all sales were final in Game......if i accidentally purchase a crate i don't get my gold back......but i buy a gold unit and its taken away......hmmmmm

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by kmg108 View Post
    Funniest thread ever. I love the anger that glitchers display when they are caught exploiting the game in a way that wasn't intended. Did you seriously think you would keep those items? What a laugh!

Good job on the repossession, Gree.
    In this game there's no way to guess what's a glitch and what's a feature. I doubt if a court could accept any player ban on the basis of exploiting a glitch if GREEd hadn't put it into rules.

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Court huh? Go for it.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MW Flake View Post
    Court huh? Go for it.
    Having a down day buddy?. Don't blame ya around these parts haha. but as my great great great grandfather would say... Buck up!. That's free wisdom right there. You should right that down.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubseg View Post
    Really guys. , yous are moaning that they gave your gold back and took the units. Lol.
    Your lucky. Theyve not banned your account. For exploiting a glitch

How is it exploiting a glitch if they offered it for sale at a set price and members purchased them for the price they were advertised for

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I don't think they would ban any account that took advantage of their bad pricing mistake. They took back the units and even gave the gold back which to me seems like the indicator that it was not a glitch at all. It's a done deal.

Except for all that CASH, lol, you guys enjoy upgrading those pretty new LTB's with that free cash now! Well almost free, you did have to recycle all those units with a tap tap tap tap tap tap to get it.