• Rosaline

10 5.18%
  • Crown Clown

10 5.18%
  • Soul Frog

25 12.95%
Page 4 of 7 First ... 23456 ... Last

What a rig contest

My drawing is way better then most of the one you choose I think this contest is Riged This is mine Thanks for not looking

http://dtran1986.deviantart.com/art/...ryss-499547475

Quote Originally Posted by Duc Tran View Post
    My drawing is way better then most of the one you choose I think this contest is Riged This is mine Thanks for not looking

http://dtran1986.deviantart.com/art/...ryss-499547475
    They all were looked at and evaluated for completeness and theming. I don't know where you get the idea that the contest is rigged, since even mine wasn't considered good enough. There were a lot of submissions that did not qualify.

Good luck to everyone participating in Epic Boss and Armor contests.

unfair with uglier drawing they choose

Quote Originally Posted by legalious View Post
    They all were looked at and evaluated for completeness and theming. I don't know where you get the idea that the contest is rigged, since even mine wasn't considered good enough. There were a lot of submissions that did not qualify.
    Then why did they choose something so ugly if you knew your drawing was better then most of the chicken scratch they choose Which is sad I think it's ether the people were chosen because they ether work for gree or people they knew

Quote Originally Posted by Clementine View Post
    Miltis Messorem (Knight Reaper in Latin)

Backstory: Mortem Messorem was originally summoned froma the depths of the underworld by the Dark Prince. He aided the Prince but soon grew tired of his ungratefulness so he then decided to break away and lay waste to anything in its path in this world.

Description: A dark purple/black cloak with black, purple striped pants. A double sided black scythe with a purple blade ( purple and white aura around it). White, black, and purple colored wings. And rib plated metal chest plates, with a skull w/ flaming eyes in the chest.
    Elements : spirit/air

I vote for this one awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Duc Tran View Post
    Then why did they choose something so ugly if you knew your drawing was better then most of the chicken scratch they choose Which is sad I think it's ether the people were chosen because they ether work for gree or people they knew
    Hello Duc Tran. There were so many great submissions that obviously not all 250+ could be chosen. The top 20 were chosen based on overall creativity and how well they fit the theme of the game. You will notice that not all submissions that were chosen had art submissions. Those that did have art were not chosen based on "quality" of that drawing, but overall creativity. We know that not everyone is a world class artist.

Doesn't "Design an Epic Boss" mean you actually design it? Just doesn't seem right to me that people who didn't actually draw anything could be considered in a contest that is about design? I understand the quality may vary and that shouldn't be the end all, but we need at least something to look at as a reference....
    Bulls on Parade
    IGN: BoP B Legit
    LINE ID: BLegit

Well bro, I entered Krypt. He made it into the top twenty without at pic. I promise I drew him and he turned out extremely well. I just couldn't figure out how to put my pic up without having to register with imgur and by the time I decided I would have to it was too late. I tried to explain my boss to a point though, I really did. I designed him, I hope someone votes on him. Thanks for sharing your opinion.
    Last edited by Kyle Katarn; 12-16-2014 at 01:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Clementine View Post
    Miltis Messorem (Knight Reaper in Latin)

Backstory: Mortem Messorem was originally summoned froma the depths of the underworld by the Dark Prince. He aided the Prince but soon grew tired of his ungratefulness so he then decided to break away and lay waste to anything in its path in this world.

Description: A dark purple/black cloak with black, purple striped pants. A double sided black scythe with a purple blade ( purple and white aura around it). White, black, and purple colored wings. And rib plated metal chest plates, with a skull w/ flaming eyes in the chest.
    Elements : spirit/air

This one gets my vote

Shadow Mantle

http://imgur.com/Rkh4CZg
    Name: Shadow Mantle Spirit/Air
    Made by Schecter
    Code:XBQ NNB DGY

Welcome to the competition of who has the most active guild members/accounts. No offense but a dude with a scythe and ghost riders head on his chest to me seems not in the realm of knights and dragons. Crown clown fits in better.

I liked in the end, creatura,miltis messorum, and the blazing bull, which sadly did not make it.

Miltis Messorem

This is boss

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Person View Post
    This is boss
    I find it funny that everyone I ask can't even tell what this drawing is. Knightmare you must have some nice guild members voting for you. But grats cause I think your gonna win.
    Last edited by Sean A Roberts; 12-16-2014 at 03:03 PM.

soul frog

Voting for soul frog.

Quote Originally Posted by tacticaltaco View Post
    It l itterally says right in red letters DO NOT VOTE voting will be open on December 21
    It says voting until the 21st. Learn how to read