• Crown Clown

10 5.18%
  • Soul Frog

25 12.95%
Page 3 of 7 First 12345 ... Last
    I vote for grux.

Quote Originally Posted by Clementine View Post
    Tigron

Once, in days past, the tiger of the blue flame was in a massive battle with the dragon ruler of the skies. As the battle raged on, the Dark Prince came across it and had a malicious idea. Using his powers, he took the two under his control and merged them together to create a creature as deadly as it is fast and completely obedient. Now the time has come to release him upon the world to create chaos.

Type: Fire/Wind

I vote for Tigron

I vote for Militis Messorem

Miltis Messorem (Knight Reaper in Latin)

Backstory: Mortem Messorem was originally summoned froma the depths of the underworld by the Dark Prince. He aided the Prince but soon grew tired of his ungratefulness so he then decided to break away and lay waste to anything in its path in this world.

Description: A dark purple/black cloak with black, purple striped pants. A double sided black scythe with a purple blade ( purple and white aura around it). White, black, and purple colored wings. And rib plated metal chest plates, with a skull w/ flaming eyes in the chest.
    Elements : spirit/air

I'd love to see the armor!

EB contests

Quote Originally Posted by Antonio Martinez View Post
    I'd love to see the armor!
    would be great to have that in the game would be a awesome looking EB

Vote for Epic Boss

Fury Princess

Elements: Spirit/Earth

Background Story: For years the Dark Prince has kept a secret weapon in the dungeon of his castle. This secret weapon is none other than his own sister. She has broken free from her brother's dungeon and is now unleashing a fury of massive power.

Epic Boss Description: The colors of the epic boss would be mainly brown with purple. The armor would be a medieval style armor with a helmet that has purple glowing eyes. None of her skin would be showing, it would all be covered up by the armor. Earth crystals or particles would be orbiting around the waist of the Epic Boss. Her weapon would be a sword and shield with a medieval style.
    hello I like this epic boss so I will give you a 5 star

Rosaline

Backstory: Once upon a time, there was an elegant kingdom of elves, name Elensworth. They lived happily and peaceful, and the royal family made sure of that. The royal family consisted of the King, Queen, and their daughter, or Princess Rosaline. At an early age, Rosaline developed an ancient skill of growing plants, especially Roses. And so her fame spread, and reached the heart of a boy her age, named Rufous. He traveled through the kingdoms and finally reached Elensworth. He met up with Rosaline, and they deeply fell in love. But as the years passed, Rufous's greed for power grew, and he decided the only way he would obtain the ultimate control of the kingdom was to kill his beloved Rosaline. So one night, he picked a rose from the garden that Rosaline grew, and poisoned it. He decided to pay a sneak visit to Rosaline with this rose, but on his way there, he was intercepted with the King and Queen. Frightened he took off away, but left the rose laying there, which the King and Queen took, and each took a whiff. Suddenly, they both dropped, and lay there until the guards found them each poisoned.

When Rosaline heard the word, she was enraged, and furious. The anger grew until it pulsed through her body, coursing through her veins, until she could control this power. The power allowed her to put her spirit of anger into her roses spikes, and increased her power over roses. Hungry for revenge, she sought out Rufous and killed him. But her anger stayed, and increased as she thought of all the people who had allowed him to do this. She let the anger overtake her, and soon, the Kingdom of elves was no more. Covered in massive roses, and roots, Elensworth's only survivor was Queen Rosaline. With te rose that killed her parents in her right hand, and two massive leaves pulsing with anger in her other, she sought out to kill all the people that hadn't stopped her parents murder. Losing all sense, she went from kingdom to kingdom, and left all of them in ruins, roots, and roses.

Do not be tricked by her beauty. Under the skin, is the monster of anger, and with her power over roses, Rosaline, the Queen of Roses, is coming to your kingdom.

Elements: Spirit and Earth
    Drops: Rose Petals
    Attacks: Normal could be shooting petals from rose, and special attack could be growing immense roots out of the ground
    Armor..? Possible name could be Mantle of Roses

I really like this design and story... I'm voting for Rosaline

voting

I still don't see the voting poll. Im not sure how to vote

my vote

Tigron (fire/air)

Voting dont vote till december 21

It l itterally says right in red letters DO NOT VOTE voting will be open on December 21

I was drawing my picture like two hours and I was writing the backstory like one hour and mine entry isn't good? It's stupid that people who have drown some nice pictures and written a backstory were worse than people who have just written a backstory...
    Last edited by legalious; 12-16-2014 at 09:17 AM. Reason: Language

Quote Originally Posted by kserksess View Post
    I was drawing my picture like two hours and I was writing the backstory like one hour and mine entry isn't good? It's stupid that people who have drown some nice pictures and written a backstory were worse than people who have just written a backstory...
    Powaga.

Every event has winners and losers, try once again in Epic Armor contest!
    Last edited by legalious; 12-16-2014 at 09:17 AM. Reason: Editing Language
    OTB Yeezy

LINE ID: sanctified93

Cool wahoo Creatura placed!

Wahoo Creatura the ethereal beast placed!
    Thanks for letting me get this far!

Quote Originally Posted by tacticaltaco View Post
    It l itterally says right in red letters DO NOT VOTE voting will be open on December 21
    It says in red, 'until the 21st', 'winners announced on 22nd'.

My vote

Sorry guys but I guess I'll just have to vote for Krypt

Miltis Messorem (Knight Reaper in Latin)

Backstory: Mortem Messorem was originally summoned froma the depths of the underworld by the Dark Prince. He aided the Prince but soon grew tired of his ungratefulness so he then decided to break away and lay waste to anything in its path in this world.

Description: A dark purple/black cloak with black, purple striped pants. A double sided black scythe with a purple blade ( purple and white aura around it). White, black, and purple colored wings. And rib plated metal chest plates, with a skull w/ flaming eyes in the chest.
    Elements : spirit/air

Just thought I'd let you know that knight reaper in Latin is actually Eques Metit. What you had translated means milt harvester in English.