• Rosaline

10 5.18%
  • Crown Clown

10 5.18%
  • Soul Frog

25 12.95%
Page 2 of 7 First 1234 ... Last

Fate (Spirit)

Fate is an important ally of the Dark Prince. She is the reason he can escape from being defeated forever after you've cleared the epic stage of his dark castle. Her dark magic is strong. Once she has written in her book what will happen next, there is no way back... She is becoming sick and tired of her ally getting defeated all the time, even on herioc stage! Every plan they have made up together has seen failure, due to those knights! She wants revenge, not by helping him creating all epic bosses and other minions this time, but by herself. When a knight defeats her she will drop a piece of destinypaper. When you pick it up, maybe you will be able to create your own destiny again afterwards....

Krypt

Earth/Spirit

Bio: There was once a cemetery where powerful wizards were laid to rest (most of them killed by the Dark Prince himself). Each time a wizard was buried there, what was left of his magic would be absorbed into the ground. After the 100th wizard was buried there the ground began to shake. A mystical being rose up, it was the ground itself. It fights using the combined power of all the wizards and will not rest in peace until it has gotten revenge on everyone who had anything to do with the death of each wizard.

Description: Ok, so the front of his body is dirt and mud. He has a couple of places on his head where there are holes, two small and one big, where his eyes and mouth would be, but they are just dark pits. He stands around thirty feet tall. There are a few skeleton arms sticking out of his waist area. He has no neck, his head goes straight into the rest of him. His back is covered with moss and grave stones stick out randomly. Down the middle of his back is one of those steel graveyard fences, it makes a fin on his back.

His armor is the Gravestone Mantle. It has the steel fence as a face mask and it casts a shadow over your eyes and mouth. The shoulder plates are gravestones. The shield is a gravestone with moss on the edges and the sword is a sharpened bone. The rest of it can be hardened dirt and steel fence, and the back of the armor has moss on it.

Wisp Shaman

Element: Fire-Air

Background: There are many tales throughout the kingdom of mysterious lights guiding people into Misty Marsh. While some claim these lights to be benevolent spirits, others believe them to be tricksters, causing people to wander the marsh forever...well, at least until the Swamp Kraken finds them. However, little could anyone expect that these lights are manipulated by a shaman living deep in the marsh, guiding people to his house for plans only he and the Dark Prince understand...

Description: The Shaman is a floating old man, who would be dressed in muddy robes, White/Grey in color, with patches of brown and green from having lived in the Marsh for so long. He wears a cloak or hat, which obscures his face, except for a sly grinning mouth, which is still half hidden by a long white beard which is singed at the edges. He hold a gnarled wooden rod, adorned with a rough red gem, which is his weapon of choice. Around him are several wisps, small balls of fire, which leave a tail-like trail as they move.

Rosaline

Backstory: Once upon a time, there was an elegant kingdom of elves, name Elensworth. They lived happily and peaceful, and the royal family made sure of that. The royal family consisted of the King, Queen, and their daughter, or Princess Rosaline. At an early age, Rosaline developed an ancient skill of growing plants, especially Roses. And so her fame spread, and reached the heart of a boy her age, named Rufous. He traveled through the kingdoms and finally reached Elensworth. He met up with Rosaline, and they deeply fell in love. But as the years passed, Rufous's greed for power grew, and he decided the only way he would obtain the ultimate control of the kingdom was to kill his beloved Rosaline. So one night, he picked a rose from the garden that Rosaline grew, and poisoned it. He decided to pay a sneak visit to Rosaline with this rose, but on his way there, he was intercepted with the King and Queen. Frightened he took off away, but left the rose laying there, which the King and Queen took, and each took a whiff. Suddenly, they both dropped, and lay there until the guards found them each poisoned.

When Rosaline heard the word, she was enraged, and furious. The anger grew until it pulsed through her body, coursing through her veins, until she could control this power. The power allowed her to put her spirit of anger into her roses spikes, and increased her power over roses. Hungry for revenge, she sought out Rufous and killed him. But her anger stayed, and increased as she thought of all the people who had allowed him to do this. She let the anger overtake her, and soon, the Kingdom of elves was no more. Covered in massive roses, and roots, Elensworth's only survivor was Queen Rosaline. With te rose that killed her parents in her right hand, and two massive leaves pulsing with anger in her other, she sought out to kill all the people that hadn't stopped her parents murder. Losing all sense, she went from kingdom to kingdom, and left all of them in ruins, roots, and roses.

Do not be tricked by her beauty. Under the skin, is the monster of anger, and with her power over roses, Rosaline, the Queen of Roses, is coming to your kingdom.

Elements: Spirit and Earth
    Drops: Rose Petals
    Attacks: Normal could be shooting petals from rose, and special attack could be growing immense roots out of the ground
    Armor..? Possible name could be Mantle of Roses

Crown Clown

Back Story: Once the Kings personal entertainer and jester, but behind that great big smile was envy! Knowing of his desperation to fulfil his own desires, The Dark Prince took advantage of this. He approached the Jester with a plan to take over the throne. Little did the Jester know he was just an experiment of a spell, in the Dark Princes plans to take over the throne!

Element: Spirit/Air

Soul Frog

Elements: Spirit

Description: A soul of a greedy knights and dragons player that has come back as a crossbow-armed frog

Story: He used to be just a knights and dragons player like yourselve.. but his greed for money and gemms let him sell his soul to the dark prince. Now he must obay him in order to get his precious gemms and he will kill everyone who stands in his way

voting

Quote Originally Posted by Clementine View Post
    Many thanks to all the new players joining us here on the Forums for the first time and to everyone who participated by submitting a design (or designs) to the Design an Epic Boss Contest. We were absolutely blown away by the number of entries, and how amazing all of them were! Because we received so many we have decided to have a Top 20 for you to vote on, rather than a Top 10! Even then the choice was incredibly hard, so if you don't see your entry up here, please know that we still loved it!

Because we received so many great entries we, we will be sharing all the ORIGINAL artwork submitted for the contest in a separate thread during January.

Voting Rules:

• Voting will be open until the 21st.
    • Please only vote once (do not create multiple accounts to vote).
    • The winner will be announced on the 22nd!
    • Prizes will be distributed by December 31st.

Please review all of them before casting your vote!
    How exactly do i vote?

can singaporeans be accepted for this event?

Or is gree just so bias and only allows some countries to be shortlisted?

Thanks!

Thanks for selecting my design (Rosaline - Please vote for her!) Congrats to everyone else that have been chosen, and a great job for everyone who participated! Finally, everyone have a nice holiday and remember to vote! (preferably for Rosaline XD) Please and Thanks!
    Last edited by jetfire03; 12-15-2014 at 07:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by donnellknd View Post
    How exactly do i vote?
    There should be a voting poll on the top of the page. Select the one you want to vote for, and click vote.

(vote for Rosaline XD)

Anyways if this doeskin work then i don't know sorry

Awesome!

There're some awesome ideas on here!!! I can't believe Krypt made it! How exactly do I vote? Again, good luck on and good job! I wish I could vote more than once! Wait, don't finalists get a prize or something?

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Katarn View Post
    There're some awesome ideas on here!!! I can't believe Krypt made it! How exactly do I vote? Again, good luck on and good job! I wish I could vote more than once! Wait, don't finalists get a prize or something?
    Prizes will be given at December 31st good luck!

(Rosaline!)

Congratulations to all that made it through! I was pleasantly surprised to see one of my entries make it :-)

I'm off to bed, I'm still tired from the raid and the fusion war has made me sleepy :-P

Good Luck every one
    Ash

Thumbs down

80% Of these all say something about the dark prince

Voting

Quote Originally Posted by Clementine View Post
    Tigron

Once, in days past, the tiger of the blue flame was in a massive battle with the dragon ruler of the skies. As the battle raged on, the Dark Prince came across it and had a malicious idea. Using his powers, he took the two under his control and merged them together to create a creature as deadly as it is fast and completely obedient. Now the time has come to release him upon the world to create chaos.

Type: Fire/Wind

I vote for tigron