• Rosaline

10 5.18%
  • Crown Clown

10 5.18%
  • Soul Frog

25 12.95%
Page 1 of 7 123 ... Last

Hybrid View

[Player Appreciation Month] Design An Epic Boss Voting!

Many thanks to all the new players joining us here on the Forums for the first time and to everyone who participated by submitting a design (or designs) to the Design an Epic Boss Contest. We were absolutely blown away by the number of entries, and how amazing all of them were! Because we received so many we have decided to have a Top 20 for you to vote on, rather than a Top 10! Even then the choice was incredibly hard, so if you don't see your entry up here, please know that we still loved it!

Because we received so many great entries we, we will be sharing all the ORIGINAL artwork submitted for the contest in a separate thread during January.

Voting Rules:

• Voting will be open until the 21st.
    • Please only vote once (do not create multiple accounts to vote).
    • The winner will be announced on the 22nd!
    • Prizes will be distributed by December 31st.

Please review all of them before casting your vote!

Grux

Grux once a loveable and playful puppy until the Dark Prince who raised him to be an unruly devastating force. He leaves nothing in his path like a fiery tornado. Not even the Dark Prince could control this beast and he now roams free. So be not in his way if he comes towards your home or be prepared for death and destruction for all he leaves is ash.

Miltis Messorem (Knight Reaper in Latin)

Backstory: Mortem Messorem was originally summoned froma the depths of the underworld by the Dark Prince. He aided the Prince but soon grew tired of his ungratefulness so he then decided to break away and lay waste to anything in its path in this world.

Description: A dark purple/black cloak with black, purple striped pants. A double sided black scythe with a purple blade ( purple and white aura around it). White, black, and purple colored wings. And rib plated metal chest plates, with a skull w/ flaming eyes in the chest.
    Elements : spirit/air

I vote for Militis Messorem

Quote Originally Posted by Clementine View Post

Backstory: Mortem Messorem was originally summoned froma the depths of the underworld by the Dark Prince. He aided the Prince but soon grew tired of his ungratefulness so he then decided to break away and lay waste to anything in its path in this world.

Description: A dark purple/black cloak with black, purple striped pants. A double sided black scythe with a purple blade ( purple and white aura around it). White, black, and purple colored wings. And rib plated metal chest plates, with a skull w/ flaming eyes in the chest.

I'd love to see the armor!

EB contests

Quote Originally Posted by Antonio Martinez View Post
    I'd love to see the armor!
    would be great to have that in the game would be a awesome looking EB

Just thought I'd let you know that knight reaper in Latin is actually Eques Metit. What you had translated means milt harvester in English.

Re:

Quote Originally Posted by Sean A Roberts View Post
    Just thought I'd let you know that knight reaper in Latin is actually Eques Metit. What you had translated means milt harvester in English.
    When I researched the translations I found "miles Miltis" to mean knight (Latin-English) so I shortened it to Miltis. Also Messorem and metit both mean the same thing. They can translate to multiple words such as death ( grim reaper/ angel of death/ etc. as the grim reaper is known as death in the English language ( not death death, but death ( I'm read allot of comics /: ) )
    Last edited by Knightmare; 12-16-2014 at 08:16 PM. Reason: Unfinished thought.

I vote for this one awesome

This one gets my vote

Vote

. I vote for this I can't wait to the armor

Tigron

Once, in days past, the tiger of the blue flame was in a massive battle with the dragon ruler of the skies. As the battle raged on, the Dark Prince came across it and had a malicious idea. Using his powers, he took the two under his control and merged them together to create a creature as deadly as it is fast and completely obedient. Now the time has come to release him upon the world to create chaos.

Type: Fire/Wind

Voting

Tigron

Once, in days past, the tiger of the blue flame was in a massive battle with the dragon ruler of the skies. As the battle raged on, the Dark Prince came across it and had a malicious idea. Using his powers, he took the two under his control and merged them together to create a creature as deadly as it is fast and completely obedient. Now the time has come to release him upon the world to create chaos.

Type: Fire/Wind

I vote for tigron

voting

I still don't see the voting poll. Im not sure how to vote

I liked in the end, creatura,miltis messorum, and the blazing bull, which sadly did not make it.

tiger

Quote Originally Posted by Arjun Singh Chauhan View Post
    I vote for tigron
    Ditto. I also vote for this eb.