• Rosaline

10 5.18%
  • Crown Clown

10 5.18%
  • Soul Frog

25 12.95%
Page 5 of 7 First ... 34567 Last
    VOTE GRUX.
    Just saying if they gave us bonus dark prince keys for the dark prince's unicorn boss do you think they would do the same for his loveable pooch

Quote Originally Posted by Clementine View Post
    Miltis Messorem (Knight Reaper in Latin)

Backstory: Mortem Messorem was originally summoned froma the depths of the underworld by the Dark Prince. He aided the Prince but soon grew tired of his ungratefulness so he then decided to break away and lay waste to anything in its path in this world.

Description: A dark purple/black cloak with black, purple striped pants. A double sided black scythe with a purple blade ( purple and white aura around it). White, black, and purple colored wings. And rib plated metal chest plates, with a skull w/ flaming eyes in the chest.
    Elements : spirit/air

My vote goes to this guy, seems well thought out and art along with the description looks/sounds really cool

Quote Originally Posted by B Legit View Post
    Doesn't "Design an Epic Boss" mean you actually design it? Just doesn't seem right to me that people who didn't actually draw anything could be considered in a contest that is about design? I understand the quality may vary and that shouldn't be the end all, but we need at least something to look at as a reference....
    Design doesn't necessarily just mean visual art. You can also use text to beautifully describe almost anything. Thats the awesome thing about imagination and the power of words!

Re:

Quote Originally Posted by Sean A Roberts View Post
    Just thought I'd let you know that knight reaper in Latin is actually Eques Metit. What you had translated means milt harvester in English.
    When I researched the translations I found "miles Miltis" to mean knight (Latin-English) so I shortened it to Miltis. Also Messorem and metit both mean the same thing. They can translate to multiple words such as death ( grim reaper/ angel of death/ etc. as the grim reaper is known as death in the English language ( not death death, but death ( I'm read allot of comics /: ) )
    Last edited by Knightmare; 12-16-2014 at 08:16 PM. Reason: Unfinished thought.

Vote

Miltis Messorem (Knight Reaper in Latin)

Backstory: Mortem Messorem was originally summoned froma the depths of the underworld by the Dark Prince. He aided the Prince but soon grew tired of his ungratefulness so he then decided to break away and lay waste to anything in its path in this world.

Description: A dark purple/black cloak with black, purple striped pants. A double sided black scythe with a purple blade ( purple and white aura around it). White, black, and purple colored wings. And rib plated metal chest plates, with a skull w/ flaming eyes in the chest.
    Elements : spirit/air

. I vote for this I can't wait to the armor

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Haynes View Post
    Voting for soul frog.
    Thank u paul !

Creatura the Ethereal Beast

Element: Earth/ Spirit

Once a statue that was in a shrine in the forest near the kingdom, until a sorcerer that serves under the dark prince animated the statue, so he may stregthen the dark prince's army, now the knights have to vanquish the beast so that it returns to its statue form before it can get to the kingdom of darkness!

It's attack could be it bites at the player and it's special attack could be it breathes a deadly purple mist at the player
    when it's defeated it could drop etheral wing pieces which looks like a piece of its wing lobes

I vote for creatura

Ripper of Souls

Elements: Spirit/Earth

Description: 3 headed quick and powerful creature. Green and Purple with plant theme. Attacks with their mouths, swiftly snapping at the players knights.

Drops: Half Green/Half Purple Oak Leaves.

Story: Ripper of Souls was once known as Saviour of Souls until the Dark Prince betrayed it by removing its soil (habitat). Now it roams the land through soil destroying everything in its path and ripping souls.

I'm voting for this, it looks neat and beast. It is also very clear and I could see what the armour would look like, one sword in each hand

Sun Titan

Sun Titan

Elements:Fire/Earth
    Components dropped: Orange and Red Sun

Story: In a frenzy to collect materials for the construction of the Dark Prince's new Castle he harnesses the rays from the sun and bonds them to a giant granite stone in his quarry. This was the birth of the Sun Titan, who will be used to pillage his enemies and return with materials to speed construction of the castle.

Description: A Stone Titan constructed of stacks of granite stone engulfed in flame as hot as the sun. One hand a granite block the other a giant hand used for swatting enemies and returning resources to the Dark Prince.

Regular attack: swat of the hand
    Power attack: A bludgeon blow by his flaming granite hand.
    Titan1.1.GIF

je vote asmanor

Asmanor

Element: Spirit/Air

A long time ago, the Asmanorians lived in peace high up in the mountains. but not so long ago the Evil Prince found where they lived and ordered his army to slay them for their scales. Then one night when the dragons were asleep the Dark Prince's soldiers sneaked up and killed them in their sleep, every single one.
    Except Asmanor who wasn't asleep, he were out looking for food. When he returned to his home he found all of his friends and family were gone and only blood stains left. Now he's out for revenge. Since he do not know who did this to everyone he once knew he attacks every soul he meets.

je vote asmanor

My faves didn't make it in

Casted my vote regardless though

I vote for soul frog

I vote for Soul Frog

What the hell????!!!! How didn't mine even be a top finalist yet the first finalist was a picture off of google images with a photo shopped elements and drops Gree you are truly dumb as hell

Tigron

My vote..........

My Vote

My vote goes to one epic boss that stood out in my opinion

Scorpious gets my vote