Thread: Nemesis

Nemesis

Hey guys , I have just maxed my nemesis , but I don't know if I should use it or not . Some friends say it is useful until i get a certain level .... Is it right ? And should I use it or an epic instead ?

It's only good against Epic Bosses (it does 3x damage), although I'd much rather use an Epic armor. I believe it levels up a lot faster than epics (less xp to Level 50 on a 2* armor than the xp to Lv 50 on a 3*/4*/Epic) so it might be worth leveling for the EB if you have a lot of armors, but imo not worth it otherwise.
    no

Technically, it's only good against ONE Epic Boss...the one you get it for...after which that x3 attack drops to x1.

TO FILE A TICKET WITH GREE: https://games.gree-support.net/requests/new

Is it worth keeping the nemesis just in case the boss gets released as a stage boss in heroic. Do we know if the nemesis works (3x hits) in heroic?

Just forget about it and use it as fusion fodder.
    It's like a 2-star armor, attack about the same as an Eb or EB+ armor with similar element.

Answer is no.

I don't even level them, waste of fodder armor IMO. I just use them to level other armors (they count as 2* armor)

Nemesis armors are severely outdated. Even the Nemesis+ armors are pretty useless once you are level 100+.

Ive got quite a few of these from chests and find them usually less powerful then my armor i say use em as fodder

Value

What would nemesis armors be considered... 2 star?

yes .

Nemesis armor have the power of a two star armor. They only do triple the damage to the Epic Boss they were made for. Once the epic boss event is over I usually just fuse them with another armor. You're better off using a good 3 star armor and above.