Page 6 of 7 First ... 4567 Last

Quote Originally Posted by Reversal View Post
    My faves didn't make it in

Casted my vote regardless though

Carnage Cannon looks awesome. That gets my vote also
    Bulls on Parade
    IGN: BoP B Legit
    LINE ID: BLegit

Neither of the entries I wanted to vote for are here, however this one really appealed to me...I've long suspected there is an interesting backstory to the rest of the Dark Prince's family...bring on the Dark Family!

Quote Originally Posted by Clementine View Post
    Fury Princess

Elements: Spirit/Earth

Background Story: For years the Dark Prince has kept a secret weapon in the dungeon of his castle. This secret weapon is none other than his own sister. She has broken free from her brother's dungeon and is now unleashing a fury of massive power.

Epic Boss Description: The colors of the epic boss would be mainly brown with purple. The armor would be a medieval style armor with a helmet that has purple glowing eyes. None of her skin would be showing, it would all be covered up by the armor. Earth crystals or particles would be orbiting around the waist of the Epic Boss. Her weapon would be a sword and shield with a medieval style.

TO FILE A TICKET WITH GREE: https://games.gree-support.net/requests/new

I vote for soul frog

i vote for the latin eb

I hope i looks good with color

Voting is now closed! Thank you for all who voted and to those who submitted designs!

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE WINNER, Knightmare!

Thanks

Thanks for voting for me

tiger

Quote Originally Posted by Arjun Singh Chauhan View Post
    I vote for tigron
    Ditto. I also vote for this eb.

I vote for Carnage Canon... Tigron almost got my vote but a tiger has been done before :/

Miltis Messorem

I like Miltis Messorem and the second knight posted by Reversal.

Quote Originally Posted by Knightmare View Post
    Thanks for voting for me
    Which EB was yours?

Oh well

I didn't win but that was fun. Can't wait to see this fan made epic boss. Are we doing this next December? I hope. I've already started on my Bosses and Epic Armors. I really hope I can beat Milt Reaper or whatever it was (Knightmare) and get its armor, I know Gree will make it look cool. Never really could make much sense of the picture though. (Technically, I'm kinda glad Soul Frog didn't win. No offense.) by the way, my submission was Krypt. I got 6 votes!!! Whooh hoo! I didn't have anyway to post pics either. I also didn't realize there was already an Epic Boss Crypt Walker but hey, somehow I still made it to the top twenty. Do we get the full 65 gems or since it was twenty instead of ten winners will we only get 32 or 33 gems? Anything is fine, and you have my permission to use Krypt at a later date, like maybe Halloween and you don't owe me a single gem. Having my work in the game would be awesome enough. Just a thought... (Heheh). Good job everyone! Thanks Clementine! And Merry Christmas to All!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Katarn View Post
    I didn't win but that was fun. Can't wait to see this fan made epic boss. Are we doing this next December? I hope. I've already started on my Bosses and Epic Armors. I really hope I can beat Milt Reaper or whatever it was (Knightmare) and get its armor, I know Gree will make it look cool. Never really could make much sense of the picture though. (Technically, I'm kinda glad Soul Frog didn't win. No offense.) by the way, my submission was Krypt. I got 6 votes!!! Whooh hoo! I didn't have anyway to post pics either. I also didn't realize there was already an Epic Boss Crypt Walker but hey, somehow I still made it to the top twenty. Do we get the full 65 gems or since it was twenty instead of ten winners will we only get 32 or 33 gems? Anything is fine, and you have my permission to use Krypt at a later date, like maybe Halloween and you don't owe me a single gem. Having my work in the game would be awesome enough. Just a thought... (Heheh). Good job everyone! Thanks Clementine! And Merry Christmas to All!!!
    I'll begin with stating that the graphite mess at the bottom was primarily to cover eraser marks lol. Also when I did the research I found "miles Miltis" to mean solder/warrior/knight (meanings of that sort) so I shortened it to Miltis. And Messorem and metit both have the same or almost the same meaning. Death/harvester (reaper or grim reaper in the English language). Not refurring the the death that loved ( if anyone knows what I mean by saying death that loved, pm me ) also I drew that a few months ago.

winner

Thanks for voting for me
    Congratz.... super fun!

Congrats

I'll begin with stating that the graphite mess at the bottom was primarily to cover eraser marks lol. Also when I did the research I found "miles Miltis" to mean solder/warrior/knight (meanings of that sort) so I shortened it to Miltis. And Messorem and metit both have the same or almost the same meaning. Death/harvester (reaper or grim reaper in the English language). Not refurring the the death that loved ( if anyone knows what I mean by saying death that loved, pm me ) also I drew that a few months ago.
    Well congratulations knightmare on winning the contest. Glad your Miltis Mesorem win. It is one from two of my favorite top 20 but i vote for fury princess just because it resembles my submission the Val-steinn but mine wasn't good enough to be in top 20. i think your epic boss really look good and after some refining works from expert hands of Gree it will surely look even better. so looking forward to craft his armor..
    and Gree should organise this contest more often. you can see how many creativities and ideas there were just for a week

This is slightly off topic, but seeing as this is a voting topic I guess I can say it here.
    Where are the Design an Epic Armour contest results? Because it was said that the top ten will be posted on the 22nd, and the the voting will start today...