Urgent help needed! Crime city and crime city HD on iPad

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Urgent help needed! Crime city and crime city HD on iPad

Post Count

Urgent help needed! Crime city and crime city HD on iPad

So Gree finally forced me to update and now I can't access one of my accounts on my iPad. Whether I choose the Crime City normal version or the HD version it only shows the same account. Anyone else have this issue? If so, please post how you fixed it. Thanks in advance.

Post Count

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Hulkzy View Post
    So Gree finally forced me to update and now I can't access one of my accounts on my iPad. Whether I choose the Crime City normal version or the HD version it only shows the same account. Anyone else have this issue? If so, please post how you fixed it. Thanks in advance.
    Happening to me too, just escalated through a ticket. Hope they can fix it because Crime City HD was my main, and now I only have my mini.
    Lvl 250 // ATT 15,XXX,XXX
    HTC Blue Alumni
    USEF Alumni
    Retired, collecting my pension now

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DannyD View Post
    Happening to me too, just escalated through a ticket. Hope they can fix it because Crime City HD was my main, and now I only have my mini.
    Happened to me too. How do I send a ticket?

Post Count
    You can't, how convenient. You'll have to email them but not through in game cause you can't, and then all your device info won't show, so basically this is gonna be a lengthy process. This is ridiculous forcing people to update something that doesn't even work. If you ever need tips on how to mess something up, well you know what company to ask.

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    https://games.gree-support.net/acces...ts%2Fnew#login

Footnote:
    "Have you emailed us? Get a password
    If you've communicated with our support staff through email previously, you're already registered.
    You probably don't have a password yet, though."

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Wow, I've never been able to have 2 games on one device, always had the same game open on both versions of the game.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

Yes, you can!

Quote Originally Posted by Hulkzy View Post
    You can't, how convenient. You'll have to email them but not through in game cause you can't, and then all your device info won't show, so basically this is gonna be a lengthy process. This is ridiculous forcing people to update something that doesn't even work. If you ever need tips on how to mess something up, well you know what company to ask.
    Hi Hulkzy I just registered here so that I could reply to you! lol I experienced the same issue earlier, soon after the RB event began. I hit the first 4 bosses through my main account (Bonnie), exited to go to my mini (Mademoiselle L), which is also on my iPad, but landed in my main hood! I thought that I'd hit the wrong icon, so I tried again, and then I shut down the pad twice, thinking it was a glitch with my device! I am so livid...GREEDY does it again!! I decided to contact GREE through what should be my mini account (not in HD like my main one), hoping that Mlle L's details might show up in the email. They didn't, but all of my Bonnie details were there. I gave them Mlle L's code and am waiting to hear back from them. So, anyone with two accounts can contact GREE through the one still working, and, hopefully, by sending the email through what should be the missing account, GREE will not only have your working account's details but may more easily find the missing one's details as well! Sorry for such a long reply, but I hope that this may be useful to others with the same issue!

Good Luck retrieving your missing accounts, everyone!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonnie (LYM) View Post
    Hi Hulkzy I just registered here so that I could reply to you! lol I experienced the same issue earlier, soon after the RB event began. I hit the first 4 bosses through my main account (Bonnie), exited to go to my mini (Mademoiselle L), which is also on my iPad, but landed in my main hood! I thought that I'd hit the wrong icon, so I tried again, and then I shut down the pad twice, thinking it was a glitch with my device! I am so livid...GREEDY does it again!! I decided to contact GREE through what should be my mini account (not in HD like my main one), hoping that Mlle L's details might show up in the email. They didn't, but all of my Bonnie details were there. I gave them Mlle L's code and am waiting to hear back from them. So, anyone with two accounts can contact GREE through the one still working, and, hopefully, by sending the email through what should be the missing account, GREE will not only have your working account's details but may more easily find the missing one's details as well! Sorry for such a long reply, but I hope that this may be useful to others with the same issue!

Good Luck retrieving your missing accounts, everyone!
    Thanks for registering and replying. I'm absolutely livid, was about to tell my synd I quit because of this latest screw up from Gree, but now I feel somewhat comforted by the fact that I'm not the only one experiencing Gree's incompetence. No idea when they'll sort this out, but I don't fancy my chances of getting the individual part done. It's shocking that this company continues to release updates that ruin the game. I never update until it forces me to and now it looks like I'm gonna miss out on the one event I look most forward to. Goodluck to you and anyone else experiencing this issue.

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Greeny1 View Post
    Wow, I've never been able to have 2 games on one device, always had the same game open on both versions of the game.
    Yeah, I'm fairly certain this is how things are designed to be. Having multiple accounts on a single iPad is most likely a glitch, so if you're in this situation of losing one of two iPad accounts, pick the one you want more and ask for it to be restored. There's a good chance you will lose one account unless you have a back up device to put it on.

Version 6.0 is supposed to have gamecentre login, which supposedly might allow for access to multiple accounts from a single device. Until then though, just assume that Gree support will only let you have one account on your apple device.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel View Post
    Yeah, I'm fairly certain this is how things are designed to be. Having multiple accounts on a single iPad is most likely a glitch, so if you're in this situation of losing one of two iPad accounts, pick the one you want more and ask for it to be restored. There's a good chance you will lose one account unless you have a back up device to put it on.
    ^^That's the answer I think.

I lost one with the recent upgrade as well. I have Classic and HD on my iPad and after the last upgrade Classic started over with a new account. HD had my old one. I figured it was an anomaly so I didn't do much with the extra mini. It was kinda fun to have around but tried not to get too attached. I think with the device connection to the game center, it wont be able to tell the difference between the two, so you will probably have to chose one. I opened a ticket to see if maybe I could keep both but I'm not holding my breath.

The mistake I made was I put the mini in charge of a sleeper syndicate, then put my other minis in the same sleeper syndicate. Now I cant access the baby account. If I can get leadership changed and gold transferred to another account I'll be happy, even if I can't access the little guy. That'll be one less account to check daily. Even if I can't get gold transferred I'm not out anything. It was earned "free" gold.
    511982039, 289915690, 421304324, 881517294, 694416644, 525235151

Post Count

Angry Horrible

Yeah, my game won't work on my iPad 4 contacted Gree still have not heard anything. On the phone with iTunes right now. What's the point of all the money I've spent if I can't even log on my game.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Wardaddy View Post
    Yeah, my game won't work on my iPad 4 contacted Gree still have not heard anything. On the phone with iTunes right now. What's the point of all the money I've spent if I can't even log on my game.
    You paid for the salaries of the people who are ignoring you. That's something.

Post Count
    A&F, can you even just let us know something is being worked on to fix this or if we are out of luck in retrieving our profiles?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    This Problem happened before the update but not to the extent that it removed a player, a few cycles back i transferred my mini from the classic on iPad to a iPhone in return i was hoping for a new level 1 on the classic on my iPad but got a copy of my main from HD so Gree has known about this issue.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by General Dudus View Post
    This Problem happened before the update but not to the extent that it removed a player, a few cycles back i transferred my mini from the classic on iPad to a iPhone in return i was hoping for a new level 1 on the classic on my iPad but got a copy of my main from HD so Gree has known about this issue.
    I guess it was coincidental, because I was on my main account in the morning on Monday, came home to the update and couldn't log in. I just wish someone official would acknowledge us or this issue and just let us know how to fix it. I am sure they can fix it, and they have other priorities right now, but even to say "hey, we got your request, give us two weeks" I would at least have the satisfaction of knowing it will eventually be fixed.
    Lvl 250 // ATT 15,XXX,XXX
    HTC Blue Alumni
    USEF Alumni
    Retired, collecting my pension now