Gree, what happened to our Top 45 unit? - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gree, what happened to our Top 45 unit?

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Beach Head View Post
    You know some of us would like to see our top 45 unit when we attack someone. Any fix soon on this Gree?
    To see your top 45 go to Menu/inventory/recycle. Then click on FILTER/ATTACK ARMY(click twice to put most powerful units first). Then SORT/ATTACK. Now count the first 45 units--these are your top 45. Warning: do not accidentally recycle any of these units!!!

You can do the same thing to see your top 45 of your defense army.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    J
    Quote Originally Posted by coachsmart View Post
    To see your top 45 go to Menu/inventory/recycle. Then click on FILTER/ATTACK ARMY(click twice to put most powerful units first). Then SORT/ATTACK. Now count the first 45 units--these are your top 45. Warning: do not accidentally recycle any of these units!!!

You can do the same thing to see your top 45 of your defense army.
    I don't need to check my inventory all the time & open it. I rather see it right away every time I attack someone...

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    J

I don't need to check my inventory all the time & open it. I rather see it right away every time I attack someone...
    Well, you know what Mick says....

You've been given a method to find what you are looking for, as well as the answer to why it's no longer there (in the other thread where you asked the same exact question). So it is what it is. Let's get Gree working on the issues that really matter and are actually affecting players ability to, you know, play the game.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    They also took away the ability to see what units you lost. If only 1, you may see the name flash, but if more then one, or you blink, not so much.

Probably didn't consider it when designing. Or maybe they did, and the battle result message was toooooo bloated and would cause more data overages... ???

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I'll keep bumping this for Gree or any Mod to answer my question. And whatever TROLL might have to say...

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Bump for Gree or any Mods for future of top 45 unit. If you are a Troll there's nothing for you here just move along. Ty!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Bump for Gree or any Mods for future of top 45 unit. If you are a Troll there's nothing for you here just move along. Ty!

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Isn't repeatedly bumping threads a violation of the forum rules?

Community Manager
    Post Count
    Please do not continually bump threads.

As of right now, the game team is focused on improving stability. I have raised this suggestion to them, however.

Post Count
    What exactly does "stability" mean Clem?

MW Ernst
    OTS FACTION
    Join Code 572 280 754

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    it means not crashing, bonuses working properly again, load times back to where they were........... you get the idea.

Community Manager
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by KCjamss View Post
    it means not crashing, bonuses working properly again, load times back to where they were........... you get the idea.
    Exactly this. The team is currently focused on fixing various bugs, load times, etc. KCjamss hit it right on the head!

Articulate Author East Coast Bias's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Clementine View Post
    Exactly this. The team is currently focused on fixing various bugs, load times, etc. KCjamss hit it right on the head!
    You could improve stability by stop releasing half ass events which have not been thoroughly vetted, but I guess this is another of those wishes that belongs in the vault thread.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Thank you Clem for responding! But it took months to respond on my questions. Once again thank you & now i am relieved...