Free Respec for all Kingdom Age Players this week. - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Free Respec for all Kingdom Age Players this week.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    I would like to have a confirmation/clarification on the effect of ATTACK & DEF skill points on my Hero Stats.

If I remember correctly in the first AMA it was stated that ATTACK & DEF skill points should not impact Hero Stats.
    I can still see that today they do impact Hero Stats, in the same way as they impact the Equipment Stats.

Is the impact of ATT & DEF skills on Hero Stats, that we are observing today, a bug and will it be fixed in a next update or was the original statement incorrect and is it working as intended?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    During AMA there was statement that ATT/DEF skill points will not affect HS. But that refers to Hero STRENGTH - not Hero STATS...

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

Joke?

Quote Originally Posted by Waffleking View Post
    Hello Kingdom Age Players,

We have been working very hard to supply our user base with a respec token that will allow a full reset of a player's skill points. Even with the hard work from our team we were unable to have the respec token finished before the Apple shutdown. The respec token will be coming out near the beginning of January but until then we would like to offer a free respec to all Kingdom Age players. We will be resetting all players skill points upon login on Wednesday 12/17. This will allow all players to respec their character while waiting until January 2015. Thank you and please leave any and all comments or concerns in the forum below.
    So I'm curious.... If everyone was due a respec and changed their stats, why has nothing changed!?

You see, I had my supposed respec and I loaded up my army offense and my hero offense. Guess what!!! Nothing changed. My defense and attack have remained the same. Additionally, it still takes the same number of hits to defeat a monster as it did before, only now I do much more damage. Monsters used to take 3-4 hits and still take 3-4 hits even with my amped up status. Used to take 3-4 hits at 180 points of damage, now the same monster takes 3-4 hits at 280 points of dmage

Don't give us hope that we can adjust out scores only to have the game stay the same.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Hello all ,
    I don t attack others players , only pve , Mobs .
    How allocate my points ?

Thanks

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I always like to watch the movies on kingdom some old stuff from such as from 1789 that such kind of movie releted to battle and war i like most and more over this year there are two movies released and which is running super fast all likes to Watch The Hobbit The Battle of the Five Armies online as well as Watch The Hunger Games Mockingjay Part 1 Online.
    Last edited by kavinmarter; 12-21-2014 at 03:03 AM.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by isa76 View Post
    Hello all ,
    I don t attack others players , only pve , Mobs .
    How allocate my points ?

Thanks
    Everyone does different things, but here goes:
    Stamina...used for PvP and raiding. You should know how many to use here
    Hero strengh...used for killing mobs and in EB. You might want to use a lot here
    Attack/Defense add a little to your stats on units, equipment and hero. Divide your level by 10 and that's approximatly what each skill point is worth.
    Attack....I have some units/weapons that give me a lot of Attack skill points, so I didn't add any here.
    Defense.....you might want to put some here for war since our defense stats have something to do with win/loss

Good Luck, and if you mess it up, we all get a free token to do it again in January!
    Purple Squirrel