Free Respec for all Kingdom Age Players this week. - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Free Respec for all Kingdom Age Players this week.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    How/does this affect the 55% | 27% | 18% battle calc that you guys talked about earlier in the month?

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Keijen View Post
    Were are all the points??
    I didn't get my points back for maps completed. I can't even get back to that stats I was before the reset.
    It's not like I can go back and complete level 5 of the maps again
    Hello Keijen

We will look into this issue today. If you did not receive all your points back we will fix that. If you can post your player id here we can get to the bottom of your issue and make sure you get all your points back.

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    So I am as confused as can be with this respec and I agree we don't have enough information to make a decision on allocation yet. I would like to know what stat to expect to change when allocating a point.

Also, could you please clarify if this will be the only FREE respec we will get?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Waffleking, as I read your post it said this respec was to hold us until Jan when tokens come out, AND the first token is free. Is that correct?
    Last edited by Elendar; 12-17-2014 at 12:37 PM.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Waffleking View Post
    I am sorry you feel we are being dishonest or as you said "shifting goalposts" but since I have been part of the Kingdom Age team we have tried to be open and honest with the community. We know that players are unhappy and all we are trying to do is give you information and answer as many questions as we can honestly and to the best of our ability.
    Waffleking, I truly believe that you are trying to get us the information that we want. It may not be as quickly as we would like, but you are helping us a lot.
    When I think back to the days on the Fourn before Tadaaah, I cringe, because we never got any information at all. Things have improved a lot since then, and I thank you for all that you are doing here!
    Please keep listening and communicating to the community, and together we can make KA a better game!
    Purple Squirrel

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Elendar View Post
    Waffleking, as I read your post it said this respec was to hold us until Jan when tokens come out, AND the first token is free. Is that correct?
    Hello Elendar

That is correct. When we release skill point reset tokens in January the entire player base will receive a free token.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnsolberg View Post
    Waffleking, I truly believe that you are trying to get us the information that we want. It may not be as quickly as we would like, but you are helping us a lot.
    When I think back to the days on the Fourn before Tadaaah, I cringe, because we never got any information at all. Things have improved a lot since then, and I thank you for all that you are doing here!
    Please keep listening and communicating to the community, and together we can make KA a better game!
    Thank you Jnsolberg

I do want to improve communication with the players. I am also working on trying to get you more information on how skill points are allocated to your skills. Again I am sorry we have not given you enough information yet but the team will do its best to answer all the questions you posted here. As soon as I have something about skill point allocation I will post it here.

Post Count
    I have no problem with the reset, actually it gave me a bit more on Hero Strength by adding a little more on regular A/D...
    Skill Points:
    Old: New:
    A: 71 A: 75
    D: 47 D: 51
    S: 12 S: 10
    HS: 142 HS: 140

Old: New:
    A: 64507249 A: 64773900
    D: 114001659 D: 114495686
    AE: 40916 AE: 41721
    DE: 41136 DE: 41569
    AH: 1290 AH: 1343
    DH: 1142 DH: 1195

Post Count

Hero Strength

How many points has hero strength been rest to?

Comment:
    All too confusing.
    I realize hackers have ruined the game, but some of us still enjoy our guilds and builds.

Post Count
    Thank you Jnsolberg

I do want to improve communication with the players. I am also working on trying to get you more information on how skill points are allocated to your skills. Again I am sorry we have not given you enough information yet but the team will do its best to answer all the questions you posted here. As soon as I have something about skill point allocation I will post it here.
    I second this. Even with how vocal (scathingly so) I've been of the game, with Tadaah's absence you have really jumped in. It's also very nice actually talking to a part of the Dev team directly rather than a middle man who has to relay words back and forth.

Seems that this went [mostly] without any issues, only issue now is that the information on what each skill is good for (event wise) is pretty well buried, so no doubt folks are undecided on where to put all of these points at now.

So, thanks. I still hate this sudden change more than words can describe, but the communication has been steadily improving, and that's a nice change.
    KA - Lys - ID 176-137-752

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by OlderNDirt View Post
    How many points has hero strength been rest to?

Comment:
    All too confusing.
    I realize hackers have ruined the game, but some of us still enjoy our guilds and builds.
    You should have a base of 1 HS, just like how Attack and Defense are a base of 1, and Stamina is a base of 5. Attack and Defense are 1 Skill per, while Stamina and Hero Strength are 2 skill per.
    KA - Lys - ID 176-137-752

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Hello Elendar

That is correct. When we release skill point reset tokens in January the entire player base will receive a free token.
    Thank you for this clarification. I would also like to thank you for trying your best to provide us with answers we are seeking.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Waffleking you had a very deep hole to dig out of. I commend you on your patience and efforts. Thanks and keep up the good work. It takes time to build back trust but you have made a nice start.

Post Count
    i hope this isn't a ridiculous question but when you refer to EQ, what does that stand for?
    Kingdom Age:186-190-498

Firm believer that glitter and a good craft beer solves everything

New to Dragons Realm, be my friend: 644-156-209

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Erageous View Post
    i hope this isn't a ridiculous question but when you refer to EQ, what does that stand for?
    EQuipment, lol
    Purple Squirrel