Free Respec for all Kingdom Age Players this week. - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Free Respec for all Kingdom Age Players this week.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Waffleking View Post
    Hello The_bob

We promised that we would explain which events are affected by which skill. We never said anything about explaining each skill point and how it allocates towards your skills. I am sorry you feel like we have not been honest with you but we never stated we were going to explain point to point allocation.
    Shifting goalposts.

Lurker
    Post Count

Where to put skill points?

Quote Originally Posted by the_bob View Post
    Shifting goalposts.
    Hmmm...Come on guys... Waffleking made no promise to tell us where to allocate our points, or I've missed it. Waffleking would have been smart enough to check his/her previous posts, I hope It's great to see players discussing in the various chat rooms where they might put those skill points...this is actually a fun bit worthy of debate n discussion. There is no right answer IMO. So, perhaps you a raider (points in stamina for a start); like doing trials (HS for you); want to do well in war (get those points in A/D-I've seen plenty of players winning PVP with poor army stats but great equip A/D n hero stats; a bit fat ie high lvl, low stats ( defence for you...but would u be better putting it in HS n doing a bunch of boring trials?!?). Do we need 240 HS to get the really good units in trials?!?

Post Count
    I wish to Sell mine to the highest bidder ! plus Cupids Bow, but I think I might just leave them how they were..or do they auto reset as its been a while since I leveled up ?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Thryn View Post
    Hmmm...Come on guys... Waffleking made no promise to tell us where to allocate our points, or I've missed it.
    No, you missed it and just because you missed it doesn't mean it didn't happen. You can go look for it if you want, I'm not Google, but let me paraphrase.

Gree: "We'll give you a writeup on how the stats now work soon."
    Us: "Yay!"
    G: "Here's a vague writeup that creates more questions than it answers!"
    U: "Wait, you said we were going to get something detailed?"
    G: "Oh, we decided not to give you any info on how stats work now because you guys are too dumb to understand it and it will confuse you." (paraphrasing, of course.)
    G: "We'll give you a writeup on what stats work on what events."
    G: "Here's the list of what stats work on what events, just like we promised!"

Goalpost shifting.

Edit:

I lied. I looked it up anyway:
    http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...89#post1423089

Enjoy.
    Last edited by the_bob; 12-16-2014 at 04:23 PM.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    No, you missed it and just because you missed it doesn't mean it didn't happen. You can go look for it if you want, I'm not Google, but let me paraphrase.

Gree: "We'll give you a writeup on how the stats now work soon."
    Us: "Yay!"
    G: "Here's a vague writeup that creates more questions than it answers!"
    U: "Wait, you said we were going to get something detailed?"
    G: "Oh, we decided not to give you any info on how stats work now because you guys are too dumb to understand it and it will confuse you." (paraphrasing, of course.)
    G: "We'll give you a writeup on what stats work on what events."
    G: "Here's the list of what stats work on what events, just like we promised!"

Goalpost shifting.

Edit:

I lied. I looked it up anyway:
    http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...89#post1423089

Enjoy.
    Hello The bob

I am not sure what you are asking. You quote something about our battle calculations when in your first post you ask what each skill point will affect. We explained exactly which event is effected by your skill point allocation which would be a direct reply to your query. Unless I am misinterpreting your question I am not quite sure how this has anything to do with our battle calculations. If you would like to explain it I will try to answer your question as best as I can. Again I am sorry you feel we are being dishonest or as you said "shifting goalposts" but since I have been part of the Kingdom Age team we have tried to be open and honest with the community. We know that players are unhappy and all we are trying to do is give you information and answer as many questions as we can honestly and to the best of our ability.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Hello The bob

I am not sure what you are asking. You quote something about our battle calculations when in your first post you ask what each skill point will affect. We explained exactly which event is effected by your skill point allocation which would be a direct reply to your query. Unless I am misinterpreting your question I am not quite sure how this has anything to do with our battle calculations. If you would like to explain it I will try to answer your question as best as I can. Again I am sorry you feel we are being dishonest or as you said "shifting goalposts" but since I have been part of the Kingdom Age team we have tried to be open and honest with the community. We know that players are unhappy and all we are trying to do is give you information and answer as many questions as we can honestly and to the best of our ability.
    telling us which events are affected by which skill points is helpful but not sufficient. we need to know the effect of allocating skill points. please tell us in plain, simple language, specifically how a skill point allocated to each category affects each stat. for example, what does a skill point to army attack add to my stats? what does a skill point to hero add to damage against EB?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Hello The bob

your explanation of the battle calc was also helpful but not sufficient. you have said that army stats are 55% of the calc. this leaves only 45%, which means the other stats can't make up for a stronger army. but we know from experience that this isn't true. please don't insult our intelligence by telling us it's too confusing. tell us how battle results are determined. just lay it all out for us so we can make informed decisions.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

Re: Answer to last ?

Hello The_bob

We promised that we would explain which events are affected by which skill. We never said anything about explaining each skill point and how it allocates towards your skills. I am sorry you feel like we have not been honest with you but we never stated we were going to explain point to point allocation.
    Waffleking? Yes, you surely are. Regardless of what you eat for breakfast, I have never heard a better waffling out of a direct question. We never said? Does that mean that is just a part of the mystery of the game? Does that mean you have no idea of what will be affected? Tell us what you mean. We have been stranded a lot lately, so please help us keep interest in the gems. Uh, I mean the game...

Post Count
    Thanks for the reset Gree as promised very cool one happy customer.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Stats reset is screwed up

[QUOTE=Waffleking;1436118]Hello Jnsolberg

Please see my answers in blue.

Hero Strength...more damage to mobs and EB. Right now these have nothing to do with Hero A/D. Is that going to change?
    This will effect General PVE, trials, and EB

REALLY!!!! Not surprised on the reset. Everyone hope you read this and make a better decision on allocation..or at least it works for you.

Hero stats before reset 2216/2643, skill points in hero 167
    Hero stats after reset 1818/901, skill points 225
    Hero stats are to hero, attack/defense dropped ridiculously. Thanks waffle and Gree for allowing us an uninformed decision. Mountains of gems now wasted and disappointed yet again. Been playing a couple of years now and it is time to hang up the cloth. January reset is to far away and now I will be worthless to my guild for of top 150-190. Hope everyone else fairs better and good luck on the reset. Not sure now what to do with the 4 other accounts.

Post Count
    Were are all the points??
    I didn't get my points back for maps completed. I can't even get back to that stats I was before the reset.
    It's not like I can go back and complete level 5 of the maps again

Post Count
    You cant expect gree to get things right every time

give it a day or two and the next screw is bound to happen and you will forget all about this one

Post Count
    Hello The bob

I don't know how many times I can say it. And you pretend like you don't know what we want? We have been asking for this since the stat changes first happened.

I want to know, if I put one point into Army Attack, which stats will increase? By how much? What about if I put it into Hero Strength? Which stats increase? By how much? How can I weigh the difference (and the impact) of one point in one stat vs one point in another stat.

You have given us absolutely nothing to go on. Telling me that Hero Strength will affect Epic Boss is just dandy and all, but I have NO DAMNED IDEA WHAT MY CHOICES OF STAT ALLOCATION WILL ACTUALLY DO.

Is that clear enough? I doubt it and I will probably receive another canned bureaucratic response with no actual answer.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    [QUOTE=Metsrock9931;1437420]
    Hello Jnsolberg

Please see my answers in blue.

Hero Strength...more damage to mobs and EB. Right now these have nothing to do with Hero A/D. Is that going to change?
    This will effect General PVE, trials, and EB

REALLY!!!! Not surprised on the reset. Everyone hope you read this and make a better decision on allocation..or at least it works for you.

Hero stats before reset 2216/2643, skill points in hero 167
    Hero stats after reset 1818/901, skill points 225
    Hero stats are to hero, attack/defense dropped ridiculously. Thanks waffle and Gree for allowing us an uninformed decision. Mountains of gems now wasted and disappointed yet again. Been playing a couple of years now and it is time to hang up the cloth. January reset is to far away and now I will be worthless to my guild for of top 150-190. Hope everyone else fairs better and good luck on the reset. Not sure now what to do with the 4 other accounts.
    Nope what he said is correct, a lot of people are under the impression that hero attack on the display is part of the Pve equation It is not. Wht is displayed for hero attack/defence is a pvp stat, and affected by army attack/defence more than hero strength.
    Daily player

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count

I want to know, if I put one point into Army Attack, which stats will increase? By how much? What about if I put it into Hero Strength? Which stats increase? By how much? How can I weigh the difference (and the impact) of one point in one stat vs one point in another stat.
    The difference in 1 skill point in Attack or Defense, for me from yesterday to today is as follows:

Level (effect on equipment and hero stats)

216 (20.4)
    215 (20.2)
    213 (20.1)
    155 (15)

I'm pretty sure they affect unit strength the same way, but since I've been doing Trials, the unit stats went up by millions anyway.
    It made a big % difference in my Hero stats. And a smaller % difference in my EQ stats.
    Last edited by Jnsolberg; 12-17-2014 at 06:36 AM.
    Purple Squirrel