Who Robbed Me

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Who Robbed Me

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Who Robbed Me

Not GREE this time before you ask, we know they're robbing shysters anyway, what I'm haphazardly getting at is there's nothing in my news to say who robbed me, deffo been robbed, the cash is missing but no mention of who done it, I was randomly taking it out on my rivals list but it's gone on for days now and I'd hate to think the guilty party is committing the perfect crime and avoiding righteous retribution.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Boa View Post
    Not GREE this time before you ask, we know they're robbing shysters anyway, what I'm haphazardly getting at is there's nothing in my news to say who robbed me, deffo been robbed, the cash is missing but no mention of who done it, I was randomly taking it out on my rivals list but it's gone on for days now and I'd hate to think the guilty party is committing the perfect crime and avoiding righteous retribution.
    News feed is off until the update I think.

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Who cares? Game is more fun without the news anyways. You're going to be robbed and attacked, this is a crime game and those are two main objectives, so that's a given. The news feed and seeing "you lost" is just a Gree sales pitch.

Most of the people you have the option to take revenge against have little or nothing worth taking anyhow, so the only real use for the news is to trade links with friends. That kind of games the system and things have been a lot more fun as of late, now that Tom can't have **** (short-form of Richard) and Harry watching his hood for him while he sleeps.

Gree should remove the news feed, use the extra HUD space for something more interesting, and use the menu button for something more useful.
    Last edited by Weasel; 12-15-2014 at 12:35 PM. Reason: Censoring names is dumb.

Post Count
    LOL....now you know what it's like to have a level 40 at 20M IPH getting robbed by people with $0.00 IPH. Welcome to my every day....LOL!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel View Post
    Who cares? Game is more fun without the news anyways. You're going to be robbed and attacked, this is a crime game and those are two main objectives, so that's a given. The news feed and seeing "you lost" is just a Gree sales pitch.

Most of the people you have the option to take revenge against have little or nothing worth taking anyhow, so the only real use for the news is to trade links with friends. That kind of games the system and things have been a lot more fun as of late, now that Tom can't have **** (short-form of Richard) and Harry watching his hood for him while he sleeps.

Gree should remove the news feed, use the extra HUD space for something more interesting, and use the menu button for something more useful.
    Ditto, Mate. Very true and the way it should be. Collect on time, that's why there's a timer on all buildings mate. Happy gaming.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    News feeds are back.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Drake View Post
    News feeds are back.
    Yes but they seem to be in reverse order