They don't play the game actually I guess

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by snozuloz View Post
    Its the guy you're fighting that loses 5 allies
    Hope that's accurate cause the game only states "-5 Alliance Size Reduction", nothing about it affecting the rival.

I did find a previous boost that stated the same thing though so odds are it's correct, just poorly labeled.
    Last edited by MoM - Krypt; 12-16-2014 at 02:50 AM.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    When and if and will the logging in issue be fixed.

When and if and will the logging in using wifi be fixed.

After each of the updates the have actully gets worse, more bugs are added not removed, why is it so hard to fix the game

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by 786TRYX View Post
    They don't play the game actually I guess
    As always, all works fine on developer device where SW development tools are installed

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Our faction (many others also) has been locked out of the last 2 FL events. Multiple tickets sent in and nothing. Gree is loosing out on money by not having these numerous factions able to participate. Now if you look at a glitch the same way, loosing out on money, then fixing the FL issues could be/should be fixed as fast as all glitches have. Is this FL problem still be worked on and can we have an update?

faction code 920 738 359

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Dev notes:
    Can the devs please note that the game is now dying.......your expecting people who have spent lots of time and money to put up with losing to a lower player who did the ltq for one time? Seriously? The game is dead.....seems to me there is no point working on normal stats, just gathering new units as the billions acquired already have little do in comparison to the 1 or 2 points the other player now has

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    So what's going to happen TO everyone who lost their accounts and missed all the rewards frontline the past events including the new equipment release on thIs 3 day iltq? Are we supposed to just sit here and wait till you decided to drop another update and screw us again. This is uNfair since most can't get the new equipment as we don't have access to our accounts. The equipment era just started and players are falling behind because you can't get developers to do anything right. Last couple months ALL you have send out an update it somehow screw with the players. IF YOU REALLY WANT TO DO SOMETHING RIGHT OR SHOW APPRECIATION TO US THE PLAYERS SELL OR GIVE AWAY THE GAME TO ANOTHER COMPANY. IM SURE IT'LL HAVE BETTER CUSTOMER SERVICE (NOT AUTOMATED MESSAGED) AND WONT SEND OUT AN UPDATE ON A WEEKEND KNOWING IT WAS STILL NOT RIGHT.
    Last edited by Blankboi; 12-16-2014 at 07:32 PM.

Articulate Author East Coast Bias's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Blankboi View Post
    So what's going to happen TO everyone who lost their accounts and missed all the rewards frontline the past events including the new equipment release on thIs 3 day iltq? Are we supposed to just sit here and wait till you decided to drop another update and screw us again. This is uNfair since most can't get the new equipment as we don't have access to our accounts. The equipment era just started and players are falling behind because you can't get developers to do anything right. Last couple months ALL you have send out an update it somehow screw with the players. IF YOU REALLY WANT TO DO SOMETHING RIGHT OR SHOW APPRECIATION TO US THE PLAYERS SELL OR GIVE AWAY THE GAME TO ANOTHER COMPANY. IM SURE IT'LL HAVE BETTER CUSTOMER SERVICE (NOT AUTOMATED MESSAGED) AND WONT SEND OUT AN UPDATE ON A WEEKEND KNOWING IT WAS STILL NOT RIGHT.
    Or perhaps Gree should consider allowing people to sell/transfer accounts, given that they seem unable to fix the login issue. While I have access to both of my accounts, I am experiencing log in times of anywhere from 3-30min. Not sure what crap Gree is sending to my iPhone, but it takes forever to get in.

Oh, and why does this matter? I need to be glued to the device so that it doesn't close and I need much more advance notice if we are either declaring or thinking about an ambush. Most of the time I miss the window and sit full on deploys and health.
    Last edited by East Coast Bias; 12-16-2014 at 10:38 PM.

Post Count
    Hello devs, i have been wondering if the lost account issues are being looked at? I have sent in 3 tickets now, 2 of them gave me the same generic answer regarding game center ect (baring in mind im on android) and 1 of those tickets i replied to as requested and havent seen a reply back since! And the final ticket i sent all i have got in return is the email saying my ticket has been registered ect. All i want to know is if gree can put my "lost" account (which is still in the faction my small account is in) into the email log in with my small account so i can access it through tapping "manage accounts". I have sent enough proof to say the "lost" account is mine e.g. previous gold receipts, screenshots of the profile, previous tickets sent in (which displays player/device i.d.) and an old UUID file from the "lost" account. Is this enough? Can it be done or am i trying the impossible? I know of people who have lost their old devices completely and had the old account loaded onto a new device no problems! A response on here would mean a great deal as support seems to of gone cold over the last 3/4 days. Thanks.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Same thing here joeymwlaw. I only got a automated reply for my first message. Sent 2 more reply's back to them with way more information then they need to give me my game back but nothing. The 1 thing that really sucks about my game being lost is I'm the leader of a top 50 faction and we have no walls or Dl set. Now my faction will have to most likely play fcomoletely free or not play the 7 day war at all. Not to mention if we do get our games back we will lose to everyone we face because of all the equipment we have missed out on.

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    All the complaints about a seven day war and talks of boycott because of it, yet so many worried about not having what they need for said WD. How ironic. Yeah, Gree knows us better than we know ourselves.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Dec 20TH Here we are - Still locked out on IOS - Please Help us!!!!