Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last

Looks like Stats have no relevance in battles anymore

Losing to ppl 40 bil below me in stats, as they have completed masters ILTQ already, and their equipment is stronger than mine...... Only single figure defence vs attack equip, but it looks like this is all thats being counted.

Lol this game has totally lost the plot... 3 years of playing and building flushed down the toilet.... Lol

This WD is going to be a real laugh. Not !

I thought I was bad losing to people 7 bil lower than me lol. Gree have finally completely ruined pvp and ultimately that has ruined the game and coincidentally it's just in time for a 7 DAY WD EVENT!! Well played again gree, you really do know how to kick your player's in the teeth, bend them over and teach them a lesson from behind. 3 years of practice and it has finally paid off I guess, congratulations.

To add to that, stats had become 90% irrelevant as it is but now to make them 99.9% irrelevant really is the biggest cock-slap-in-the-face ever. Everything we have worked for is now useless and worthless. Might as well restart the game
    Last edited by Asto; 12-14-2014 at 02:34 PM.

You are correct. GREE's way of making everyone essentially start a new game. For those long timers to remain at top of the mountain, they will have to continue to build their account all over again....more MONEY for GREE.

Historical army stats are on 50% power but you now also have to win on soldier attack and soldier power. So you must get at least 2/3. Therefore, your army you built all this time only 1/3 of the equation now and at 50% power. Silly.
    Last edited by Evil Mastermind; 12-14-2014 at 02:50 PM.

hi 40bn below you? dang how high are your stats i wonder.

and you are right that wld suck all that hard work for nothing just cos these new bits we hv to upgrade with.

if its now based on that whats the point in beating ltqs for high units?

heres a few questions too for gree or anyone...

if v5.x is having massive pvp issues and this new equipment is also messing things up...

what do u think will happen if a v4.x pvp a v5.x?

or for those not on v5.x at all... will the WD and pvp run regular for them until they battle a v5.x?

who will have the advantages old vs old. old vs new?
    Last edited by Cannot Connect To Server; 12-14-2014 at 03:02 PM.

PvP seems to be so random for win or loss, can you post examples of how the new system works with regards to the weighted system.

Goodbye campers. You won't be missed. (By the way, all equipment can be easily had for free with a little prestaging and tapping)

Quote Originally Posted by Tony81 View Post
    Goodbye campers. You won't be missed. (By the way, all equipment can be easily had for free with a little prestaging and tapping)
    And the "Aviator 1 attack 1 defence Forums most stupid post trophy" goes to..... *drum Roll....
    Tony"i bend over to talk"81

Any idea if the att/def skill points are factored into it?

Quote Originally Posted by SUPpose So View Post
    And the "Aviator 1 attack 1 defence Forums most stupid post trophy" goes to..... *drum Roll....
    Tony"i bend over to talk"81
    I see math isn't your strong point. Let me know when you can grab a calculator and are willing to understand simple addition and percentages.

PS, I don't fly planes or actively defend anything. (I believe you mean defenSe)
    Last edited by Tony81; 12-14-2014 at 04:34 PM.

Given that attacks are now a raffle due to player and army equipment stats that you can't see, and stats are therefore largely irrelevant in assessing whether to go ahead, it's going to take a lot more than attack/defence bonus units to entice me to spend gold on events now. Why would you? Gree don't seem to realise what they have done to the game in the name of "progress".
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

Don't believe everything you read on the Internet.

Abraham Lincoln

I honestly don't get all the fuss. If you're active and get the equipment, you'll be fine. It's a percentage of the win/loss decision. This early on, it will be swayed heavily to seem unfair to "campers" if you're not gathering equipment. That's on you, not Gree.

Equipment is not handed out in the forums. Go collect it and quit'cher belly-achin'

Getting the equipment is not the issue. Having some sort of idea what your opponents equipment strength is, is. At the moment any attack is completely in the dark, whereas the game situation from day one has always been that you could at least make an educated decision on whether to attack or not based on relative stats. Now?
    -
    So my point was, given that stats have been relegated as no longer the paramount factor in PvP, why would I bust my wallet acquiring them as hard as ever? If Gree want me to spend, they need more enticement than that now. Attack/defence boosts no longer seem quite so attractive.
    -
    Your point was? Did you have one?
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

Don't believe everything you read on the Internet.

Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by Danger Mouse View Post
    Getting the equipment is not the issue. Having some sort of idea what your opponents equipment strength is, is. At the moment any attack is completely in the dark, whereas the game situation from day one has always been that you could at least make an educated decision on whether to attack or not based on relative stats. Now?
    -
    So my point was, given that stats have been relegated as no longer the paramount factor in PvP, why would I bust my wallet acquiring them as hard as ever? If Gree want me to spend, they need more enticement than that now. Attack/defence boosts no longer seem quite so attractive.
    -
    Your point was? Did you have one?
    I thought my point was pretty clear... Get the equipment and your opponents' equipment won't matter. Now if you're saying that all you've done is hit what docbot told you to hit, that's on you. I don't think you're supposed to know how strong a person is until you hit them. Now if they have more equipment than you, they have a chance of defending your attack. Kudos to them. If you have 20b attack to their 5b defense and your equipment is the same or at least similar, you'll still win.

It's simple. Keep playing and you'll keep winning. Stop playing and bit... whine about changes, and us active guys will mop the floor with your... lack of equipment.

I know it's not like you to post things other than "poor me" posts but this can't be that difficult to understand.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony81 View Post
    I thought my point was pretty clear... Get the equipment and your opponents' equipment won't matter. Now if you're saying that all you've done is hit what docbot told you to hit, that's on you. I don't think you're supposed to know how strong a person is until you hit them. Now if they have more equipment than you, they have a chance of defending your attack. Kudos to them. If you have 20b attack to their 5b defense and your equipment is the same or at least similar, you'll still win.

It's simple. Keep playing and you'll keep winning. Stop playing and bit... whine about changes, and us active guys will mop the floor with your... lack of equipment.

I know it's not like you to post things other than "poor me" posts but this can't be that difficult to understand.
    equipment is now king, worth as much if not more than units. I say more because I can check an opponents unit strength through the game profile page, whereas we now have no FN clue what equipment they are packing. So the game dynamic of attack and defence has become a mystery black box that completely devalues unit strength.

Given all that, why would I pursue even more deflated unit bonuses with gold when there are already plenty of examples on the forums that 2 points of unknown, unpredictable equipment strength outweighs 20Bn points of unit strength? Where is the incentive to keep chasing that goal now? I'll now be reserving gold for those items that allow me to collect equipment more rapidly (energy regen etc).

I would have thought that was a simple concept to follow.

I'm currently looking for new team oriented game. "Not run by Gree"
    If you find one please let us know here! Lots of players looking to flee the game! ROME IS BURNING!
    Thanks in advance....

P.S. It's Gree mathematics & we all know how that works!
    Last edited by Bob Belcher; 12-14-2014 at 06:52 PM.