GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Congratulations Gree on a job well done! 😃

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Q Raider View Post
    Is the reason for this....

A: The game freezes whenever a player tries to attack or raid and thanks to the screen lockout Gree introduced you cannot do anything but exit the game. (iPhone)

B: The game crashes whenever you try to do anything after waiting around two minutes for it to load up. (ipad)

Either way the game is now unplayable.....well done Gree.
    Nope, no one needs money anymore!

Verbose Veteran Captain Steelman's Avatar
    Post Count
    Very well written, Danger Mouse... And a big congrats to Gree for putting another nail in their own coffin... Now they got a cash inflation to deal with that they did not meant to happen... Is it possible to clean it up...? I doubt. I think the only way is to release the 10/10 faction bonuses with a monster pricetag for 8/10,9/10 and 10/10. By doing so Gree could clean up all the leaked cash on the market...

But until then I wounder, what will be the folder and brick price on the market now...?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Steelman View Post
    Very well written, Danger Mouse... And a big congrats to Gree for putting another nail in their own coffin... Now they got a cash inflation to deal with that they did not meant to happen... Is it possible to clean it up...? I doubt. I think the only way is to release the 10/10 faction bonuses with a monster pricetag for 8/10,9/10 and 10/10. By doing so Gree could clean up all the leaked cash on the market...

But until then I wounder, what will be the folder and brick price on the market now...?
    I'm already collecting Captain. But I, like many, missed out on most of the Arjun glitch due to time zones. I think America benefited the most. A guess of course. But to even it up a little why not spread the love and buy my folders. What's your bid? I guess it's now $trill and not $Bill LoL!