Congratulations Gree on a job well done! 😃

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Congratulations Gree on a job well done! 😃

Post Count

Cool Congratulations Gree on a job well done! 😃

I'd just like to take the time to congratulate Gree on another well thought through, thoroughly tested and magnificently executed roll out. The features I particularly loved are:

1. The Frontline Arjun LTQ. Wow! What a great event, your best ever!! Approximately 8 hours of dedicated tapping gave about 10% of players the equivalent of 3 years game play in in-game money. Nice one for those that were lucky enough to be awake for that roll out. A nice touch, levelling the playing field so that anyone with $56M in the bank was able to replicate years of effort and Max bonuses, Max cash units, or even convert to valor and go the whole hog on indestructibles. I'm sure they have plenty banked for whatever adjustments you make in the future. Well done guys, rewarding the sneaky tappers!

2. Speaking of tapping, it was so nice allowing us the time to reminisce over the good ole days, and visit individually with each and every one of our old units to say goodbye individually, one on one, as is only proper for such veterans of the game. It brought a tear to my eye, going through each and every unit, one at a time. Oh how we laughed, and cried, and cried, and cried........ Such a sentimental and thoughtful touch guys, thank you. I agree wholeheartedly with the decision to not reward those callous SOB's willing to dismiss such old faithful companions wholesale with the press of a single button! How rude!

3. Speaking of thoughtful, it was a nice touch popping billions off the android players stats to keep them level with the iOS players still locked out. And I love the way you have simplified things for the iOS players by deleting accounts, giving them less to worry about. A nice caring touch.

4. Speaking of less to worry about, I must say I do like not being bombarded with all those equipment options for my player. It's so nice to be able to play for hours and hours and not encounter a single piece of that stuff laying around, so refreshing. Oh, the serenity.

5. And finally, speaking of serenity, thanks for ensuring we take the 7day WD event off. The silence of frozen screens during PvP attacks makes such a lovely change from the headlong charge to secure points. I know you want us to silence guns in recognition that it's Christmas, so making sure we can't attack each other was really a nice touch. Thanks.

6. And speaking of silence, doing all this on a weekend and sending staff home so that the forums aren't plagued by overzealous mods and their endless, ad-nauseum pesky responses, advice, fixes or warnings is just the plum in the pudding. Fantastic job guys!

I think that about sums it up, but if anyone else has any thanks in the spirit of Xmas, please share.
    Last edited by Danger Mouse; 12-14-2014 at 12:03 AM.
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

Don't believe everything you read on the Internet.

Abraham Lincoln

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Gree, doing things the Gree Way for three years.
    When you care enough to tap your day away, choose Gree.
    Gree Games, because you just can't quit.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Verbose Veteran Captain Buck Slayer's Avatar
    All warfare is based on deception - Sun Tzu
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Pretty funny post lol
    Slaps Fighters Team
    964-213-663
    https://groupme.com/join_group/64969741/tBCXBEM3

Post Count
    I think a fitting reward for such a great job is ensuring in exchange Gree don't have to bother with all the fuss and hassle regarding banking any of my money.
    -
    The Frontline Arjun LTQ particularly made it such that there's no need for me to try and pursue the leaders anymore, as they are so far in front now that it will be futile.
    -
    Thanks Gree for helping me save my money. I'm sure many others will agree that Gree's efforts in ensuring that spending money to catch up is such a pointless exercise so that their players will save thousands that they can now spend on Xmas gifts for loved ones instead is really the pinnacle of the game to date.
    Last edited by Danger Mouse; 12-13-2014 at 07:07 PM.
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

Don't believe everything you read on the Internet.

Abraham Lincoln

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Zero confidence; zero trust.

I'm still running version 4.4 in order to continue playing without all of the game lockouts and freeze-outs, and now the Arjun LTQ makes my three years of competitively building my IPH an exercise in futility.

I feel very stupid for playing this game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange View Post
    I feel sorry for those who post and complain, seriously guys you are wasting your time.
    Just sit back and watch Rome burn.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Robespierre View Post

I'm still running version 4.4 in order to continue playing without all of the game lockouts and freeze-outs, and now the Arjun LTQ makes my three years of competitively building my IPH an exercise in futility.

I feel very stupid for playing this game.

Let it out, confession is good for the spirit.
    There was a time a few brave souls sounded the alarm, and were shouted down.
    Today the hue and cry is coming from may quarters.
    I'm sure the early pioneers feel vindicated.
    We, err, they took the arrows for you, err, us!!!!
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I guess I missed it... too busy looking for a new apartment...

What's the deal with the Arjun LTQ??!?!

Post Count
    Good summary
    Bobar

ID 760-288-736

Post Count
    The Arjun glitch took away any obstacles to upgrade expensive buildings to level 10. I already had one lv 10 Nanotech in my base which I got using carefully executed raids (well, countless hours of raiding) and pre-staged huge payout bosses and waiting that mission payout bonuses were good enough. Now this piece of strategy is invalited due the glitch and enjoyment of achievement is totally gone, such a bummer. :/

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sepi View Post
    The Arjun glitch took away any obstacles to upgrade expensive buildings to level 10. I already had one lv 10 Nanotech in my base which I got using carefully executed raids (well, countless hours of raiding) and pre-staged huge payout bosses and waiting that mission payout bonuses were good enough. Now this piece of strategy is invalited due the glitch and enjoyment of achievement is totally gone, such a bummer. :/
    Is,the Arjun glitch over with? Was it only available on the new 5.0 version?

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Excellent bit of literature from Dangermouse just about sums up the debacle of a game. Unlike many though I'm not going to threaten to quit I'll still tap away playing catch up and chasing units that'll be worthless in 6 months, in the hope that another company will come along and buy this game and put it right cos let's face it we all still love it, even if it's just something to do whilst the wife is liking or commenting on some useless info on Facebook.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    No more worrying about being raided!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozymandias View Post
    No more worrying about being raided!
    Is the reason for this....

A: The game freezes whenever a player tries to attack or raid and thanks to the screen lockout Gree introduced you cannot do anything but exit the game. (iPhone)

B: The game crashes whenever you try to do anything after waiting around two minutes for it to load up. (ipad)

Either way the game is now unplayable.....well done Gree.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Danger mouse, not only was this cleverly written, but is the most reasonable and concise post of exactly what the most troublesome issues are at this moment! Bravo!!!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Indeed, there is nothing left to do in this game. This update ruined stats and made IPH irrelevant.

So Gree its been fun watching you self-destruct over the past few months, but its time to call it quits.

So peace fellow forum warriors and to those who still buy gold "ROLF"