GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Link account problem

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Link account problem

Hi everyone,
    I'm trying to use 2 accounts on my iOS device, when I try to put the code on my main device it said that the code is already linked to other device and it won't work
    What can I do?
    Thanks

Post Count
    Same here.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninuzzo View Post
    What can I do?
    Thanks
    Be happy you can still get into game
    Have you loved your llama today?

Lurker
    Post Count

Link account problem

Hi everyone,
    I'm trying to use 2 accounts on my iOS device, when I try to put the code on my main device it said that the code is already linked to other device and it won't work
    What can I do?
    Thanks
    I have the same problem

Lurker
    Post Count

Same issue but stole my guy too

Tried transferring second guy iOS to iOS and it took my guy away

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Gree gave you some spare time, but be quiet or they will charge you

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    i have my 2 accts on different ipads. one is mine and one is my wifes. 2 different game center accts. if i sign out of my game center on my device and sign into hers i can switch to. my mini. then sign out and back again into mine and switch back to my main. but i am not able to link the 2 accts to the same game center device. i thought that was the point... oh well.

Post Count
    E
    Hi everyone,
    What can I do?
    Thanks
    If you didn't log out of the original device you get that error, in other words you can't run the same account on two devices at the same time.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    The fact is, you need to be on the same Game Center, if you have 2 devices with same Apple ID (so same Game Center) you can do it, if not you can't.
    I have 2 device, but 2 different Apple ID, so I can't transfer.
    I've restored my second device, started like new using my main Apple ID, downloaded MW, it worked...
    But I have to start a new mini, so my second account is starting from lvl 1.

Post Count
    I had call with Apple today you CAN NOT have 2 versions of a game on same game center ID..........got 2 games need 2 gamecener id's login/ out of each then link MW to one you want to play reset then, do it again to play 2nd game
    485046391 & 565411567

Same Issue Only on Android

I have MW on two separate iOS devices. Each has unique game center id. I also have MW on two Android devices. Same Google Play ids. I wanted to transfer all games to one Android device. Transferred the first MW (remaining Android) without any problem. Transferred one of the iOS installs the the android device. No problem. Went to transfer the second iOS MW install and got the error "...the account is already linked to a google play account."

I think there's a transfer issue with multiple iOS MW installs on the same device no matter if it's iOS or Android. I wonder if there's some sort of account validation going on before the transfer occurs and MW is choking on the second iOS.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheldor Sir View Post
    I had call with Apple today you CAN NOT have 2 versions of a game on same game center ID..........got 2 games need 2 gamecener id's login/ out of each then link MW to one you want to play reset then, do it again to play 2nd game
    I have same Game Center login on 2 different devices, probably Apple have the same kind of employes of gree...

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I have same Game Center login on 2 different devices, probably Apple have the same kind of employes of gree...
    Try having the same game center log in on over 6 devices and then atleast 4 itunes accounts - this is not going well - My team can only wait so long as they pass me by . . . .

Missed Master Speed on 19/20 - Missed INDY Frontline Missed Current LTQ - Not generating folders - I am always ranked 1 on my team for Folders - In top 5 faction

Nice 3 year present from GREE

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    hi seems the errors your all getting are caused by gree using game centre and its inability to use 2 same time.

as well as gree not being able to think out of the box....

it would have been far simpler to create an in game menu and have options to link to your game on a second device similar to transfer where u log in on both, and both are linked thru mw and thus u can switch between same as visit allie or rival.

but with added options for players without second devices to be able to start a second, third or fourth game and switch between it with SIMPLE menu options like

* start new game
    * select game 1 game 2 game 3 game 4.
    * delete a game 1/2/3/4 etc

and use our devices ids and game codes to create a new code that identifies our devices so gree servers can load each game as simply as visiting a rival or allies base.

the way they hv done it now is a mess up and means players with only one device cannot play multiple games as grees advertising implies....

i only have one device. so cannot switch to anything ever. and even if i open a new google play account i cannot start a new mw under it as mw is already on my device.

so only way is if gree makes a simple option like above for the millions of people with only one device. imo.
    Last edited by Cannot Connect To Server; 12-16-2014 at 08:08 AM.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I'm confused by what people are saying in this thread. You can't have 2 MW games with the same GC account on one device? Can you transfer I droid device to iOS and have two that way or is it still a no?