3 Days = SA worst/most boring event made! - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 3 Days = SA worst/most boring event made!

Lurker
    Post Count

Can't play street assault because no way to launch interface

I'm on android, I reinstalled just to make sure I'm using the latest verison of CC.
    Anyone else have the problem where instead of the street assault 'A' icon below the Goals icon, it just shows the calendar/schedule globe icon? I used to be able to get into SA battles using the button in the syndicate quests, but since completing 9/9, I haven't been able to launch the SA interface.

Consistent Contributor The Night Prowler's Avatar
    Post Count
    I hated this game from day one. The stress of trying to get your syndicate do what you wanted the to do. The stress of only 2 days to get all goals (Which we did every time).
    Now its 3 days long I'm having a ball. All goals complete in a day and half. leaving a day and half to have fun no pressure whats so ever. And we are hoping to break into the top 300 even 250 if nobody up front is scoring.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Do folks not have fun keeping others from winning their streaks? Is it not fun trying to gain rank on day 3?

C'mon ya'all....dwell on the fun parts. This ain't xbox where you hit reset and play another battle every 30 seconds. Enjoy it for what it is!!
    Proud leader of V.A.S.T. (503-368-715) and member of G.A.P.P.S. (https://www.facebook.com/GAPPStm)

V.A.S.T. gaming family, with a presence in Eve, World of Tanks, Clash of Clans, Minecraft, and many other multi-player games.

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Having reserved judgement until the final day, I've decided that I find the longer SA more fun than the shorter version.

Almost makes me wish it was a week long side game and every week we had a new one that just ran alongside whatever other special events Gree might want to have.

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    That's the best part after goals are complete, the other two teams are waiting to the last minute thinking you're going to take all the nodes. Then ! BOOM! 50 million on one node.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Everyone says they hate SA but man did they spend some serious $$$ on it. SA is probably a bigger money maker for GREE than 3 day war is now.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I had never played a sa event before. Saw the building upgrade cost reduction mod so I jumped on board.

What a dumb dumb dumb event.
    Pagoda no good.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by cookamoo View Post
    That's the best part after goals are complete, the other two teams are waiting to the last minute thinking you're going to take all the nodes. Then ! BOOM! 50 million on one node.
    Could not agree more!