some new content I see.

Wheres my cut gree! Ive only been saying you needed this stuff for a long time. Adding in items for knights, making a new mode, using old epic bosses as new bosses in adventure. All the ideas ive been saying we needed for the past year. Just go ahead and dump some epic items in my account I guess. Also youre welcome everyone else. Most of you guys complained about having too many wars. Then not enough wars. I fought the real battle here. Content.
    Donate to Breast Cancer -
    https://secure.info-komen.org/site/D...on=form1&idb=0

83 cents of every dollar spent by Susan G. Komen supports mission programs and services. - See more at: http://ww5.komen.org/HelpFAQ/HelpFAQ....NqM2zwUy.dpuf

compared to most 1-5 cent programs, this one sounds legit. the other 17 cents goes to help run everything else

You fought the real battle? Please. Don't make me piss myself.

Way more than just you have asked for these changes.

Quote Originally Posted by MiniMod View Post
    You fought the real battle? Please. Don't make me piss myself.

Way more than just you have asked for these changes.
    Someone does not seem impressed with you Spanky.

Keep fighting the good fight. Whatever that is. I'll just keep fighting stupidity.

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

Yeah just dump epics on his account because he is obviously the sole person to have ideas lawl

Anyone know what this button does?2014-12-14 20.jpeg

And here I am, just laughing at these newcomers that have no clue and think they deserve partial credit for "having the idea" even though they weren't the ones blowing up the forum for over a year.

Yea, lot of good you did playing the game for 3-8 months with your <100 posts.

If you could see what KnD looked like a year and a half ago, you probably wouldn't be posting snarky BS.

You're welcome.

But but but....I worked HARD on those < 100 posts!

TO FILE A TICKET WITH GREE: https://games.gree-support.net/requests/new

Ur not serious, right? Ur the only person to ever have these ideas? Lmao
    Guild: World Dragons
    Line: wowo1522

Quote Originally Posted by tim99 View Post
    Anyone know what this button does?2014-12-14 20.jpeg
    Don't know. Don't have it in mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Sol Invictus View Post
    And here I am, just laughing at these newcomers that have no clue and think they deserve partial credit for "having the idea" even though they weren't the ones blowing up the forum for over a year.

Yea, lot of good you did playing the game for 3-8 months with your <100 posts.

If you could see what KnD looked like a year and a half ago, you probably wouldn't be posting snarky BS.

You're welcome.
    The changes are not the result of any of that really, it may have sparked an idea, but not much more. The game was heading in an obvious direction, so I hope nobody takes any credit whatsoever for any changes. The upper 1% is all that matters. It had nothing to do with people "suggesting" ideas on the forums. The game made a ton of money, they needed more resources, and realized in order to keep making money they need to expand. It's that simple.

That being said, it is good to see they expanded, but still very concerning to see they don't test any of the updates still. As awesome as rings/amulets are, it broke the game in 3-4 other places.
    Last edited by B Legit; 12-15-2014 at 10:48 AM.
    Bulls on Parade
    IGN: BoP B Legit
    LINE ID: BLegit

So, ive been around since the first kill 4 epic bosses, get one free, it was dragons, I was dedicated to this game a long while. What made me mad was lack on new content. Whenever everyone else was complaining about too many wars, and wanting to trade armors, im putting presure about adding more content, how to add logical content. In most situations, I was the first to comment those items, and a mod would say something like wow, ill pass that to devs. The 11+ movement wasnt even a victory, the rewards still sucked after that chapter. Most ppl was done. I was not. My profile has been around a long time. Long enough to see how gree treats their gamers and let dust sit on their games. This was a decent update, but in my opinion, it should have release at least a year ago.
    Last edited by sxespanky; 12-15-2014 at 11:29 AM.

Lol, sxespanky. I can find ten times more trolling comments than productive ones on the forums, that you posted. Maybe it is because of you it took them so long to update the game, they had to go through all your trolling posts.

If I look into my crystal ball i can tell you are....
    a male.....
    about 14-15 years old....

I would continue but I want you to keep some dignity.

Smiley V3
    Veni Vidi Vici (V3). Top 10 players get HC positions
    Level 75 (iOS) 10/10 elemental bonuses for all elements

Line ID: smiley1688

Quote Originally Posted by Smiley80 View Post
    Lol, sxespanky. I can find ten times more trolling comments than productive ones on the forums, that you posted. Maybe it is because of you it took them so long to update the game, they had to go through all your trolling posts.

If I look into my crystal ball i can tell you are....
    a male.....
    about 14-15 years old....

I would continue but I want you to keep some dignity.

naw, 27 - i troll mostly because people here act 12, and the game did take way to long to produce any new content. being someone whos fiddled in the ways of making games, its not hard if you know what youre doing. 2 years for an update like this was awful, we should have been on a 3, possibly 4th update by now of that magnitude.
    Donate to Breast Cancer -
    https://secure.info-komen.org/site/D...on=form1&idb=0

83 cents of every dollar spent by Susan G. Komen supports mission programs and services. - See more at: http://ww5.komen.org/HelpFAQ/HelpFAQ....NqM2zwUy.dpuf

compared to most 1-5 cent programs, this one sounds legit. the other 17 cents goes to help run everything else

Quote Originally Posted by B Legit View Post
    The changes are not the result of any of that really, it may have sparked an idea, but not much more. The game was heading in an obvious direction, so I hope nobody takes any credit whatsoever for any changes. The upper 1% is all that matters. It had nothing to do with people "suggesting" ideas on the forums. The game made a ton of money, they needed more resources, and realized in order to keep making money they need to expand. It's that simple.

That being said, it is good to see they expanded, but still very concerning to see they don't test any of the updates still. As awesome as rings/amulets are, it broke the game in 3-4 other places.
    +1

I made a post on the thread about the most recent patch talking about the issues with the jewelry system. Hopefully it grabs some attention.

As for the guy that started this thread, good luck getting anything other than flamed over that ridiculous post.

Thanks Spanky for spending the last 18 months complaining About lack of new content. I hope you get lots of free epics as a result.