Game still gone

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Game still gone

Post Count

Game still gone

right to the point, unfortunately your fix for iOS users did not work. I'm not locked out of the game. My game is just not there.

Manage accounts doesn't work because the game isn't there.

If it is a problem with older accounts as I suspect, the old Game Center accounts cannot be accessed- Apple forces you to use your Apple ID now. We cannot log out and log back in with that info in Game Center.

Let me ask this- is Gree able to put my account back on my device? Because it looks like that's what needs to happen.
    “Life is short, art long, opportunity fleeting, experience deceptive, judgment difficult.”
    -Hippocrates

Post Count
    And I did send a ticket, using the info on my last ticket so you know which one my game is.
    “Life is short, art long, opportunity fleeting, experience deceptive, judgment difficult.”
    -Hippocrates

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bravo Zulu View Post
    And I did send a ticket, using the info on my last ticket so you know which one my game is.
    I'm going to keep,talking to myself. Make my post higher. Ticket #2114614

Player ID: 730349352.

I don't want to inundate gree with numerous tickets. A likely wait time would be appreciated.
    -Hippocrates

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Your not not talking to yourself.. Everything you stated I am going thru same issue. My game is gone and does not find it when I go thru their I strict ions.. My mission accomplishments are still there.. No option to get my acct back.. Ios

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    OBly automated replies from Gree so far!

Post Count
    Game still missing
    Have you loved your llama today?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Game still missing here also.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Still no game. I hate this please help Gree. Spent 3 years of my life with this game. Time to contact the BBB. Or better yet get my lawyer involved.

How do you guys run a business?!?!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    WILL WE EVER GET OUR ACCOUNTS BACK?

I'm so upset.. Losing sleep over this.. I can't believe only auto generated messages from GREE on this issue. I have been playing 3 years and have spent well over 50k on this game since I started playing. Maybe not as much as sup guys or some.. But a lot.

Now I hear due to glitches and other Gree problems with 5.0, stats have increased out of sight! Where three days ago I was in the top 10% now if I ever get it back will be weaker then pond water. Was about to upgrade new LE building to level 10. I will miss that prize. Also missing all other current events and their prizes.

I'm so upset I'm losing sleep over this.. My investments in MW over three years is as bad as ENRON Investments or a stock market crash at this point!

GREE... Are you going to get me my account back?
    Do you care?
    Are you going to answer my ticket with anything other then an auto response?
    Are you going to compensate us players who lost our accounts with gold and units we lost?

Lastly,

CAN A MODERATOR PLEASE RESPOND TO this thread with GREE's plan, timeline and compensation of this fix?
    Last edited by Richard B; 12-14-2014 at 07:02 AM.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard B View Post

I'm so upset.. Losing sleep over this.. I can't believe only auto generated messages from GREE on this issue. I have been playing 3 years and have spent well over 50k on this game since I started playing. Maybe not as much as sup guys or some.. But a lot.

Now I hear due to glitches and other Gree problems with 5.0, stats have increased out of sight! Where three days ago I was in the top 10% now if I ever get it back will be weaker then pond water. Was about to upgrade new LE building to level 10. I will miss that prize. Also missing all other current events and their prizes.

I'm so upset I'm losing sleep over this.. My investments in MW over three years is as bad as ENRON Investments or a stock market crash at this point!

Do you care?
    Are you going to compensate us players who lost our accounts with gold and units we lost?

Lastly,

CAN A MODERATOR PLEASE RESPOND TO this thread with GREE's plan, timeline and compensation of this fix?
    Manana, manana, she good enuff for Gree.

Gree no work weekends, never have, never will.

Manana, manana, she good enuff for Gree.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Do you care?

Lastly,

Same here!! 40B Attack - ALL $$$ buildings level 10 and almost all Defense level 10 - Now nothing!

On way to buy every plot of land - In top 5-10 team still with some friends since Brazil

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Also could not sleep Friday night!!

Post Count

Do you care?

Lastly,

I think some sort of estimate on time would be appropriate here. Is this a few hundred people? A few thousand? And the burning question is can you actually fix it?
    -Hippocrates

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bravo Zulu View Post
    I think some sort of estimate on time would be appropriate here. Is this a few hundred people? A few thousand? And the burning question is can you actually fix it?

Great questions, don't expect the authorities to provide an answer. They'll dance around your question, but if its anything like that last major malfunction, I'd estimate 40-50% of players will eventually be impacted.

It took the Gree authorities six weeks to roll out a broken, busted "fix" they're calling MW v5.0. I wouldn't hold out much hope of seeing the next "fix", MW v5.1 until sometime next year. I'd guess about mid February of 2015. That's the good news. The bad news is the "fix" will be more fouled up that the "broken" bits.
    Last edited by DEWIN NUTTIN; 12-14-2014 at 10:30 AM.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I have spent 3 yrs on game as well. My acct is inaccessible at the moment. Hoping Gree will fix it soon otherwise it's time to move on. Not starting over.