Post Count
    Still not matched....

NO answer on ticket
    NO mod on thread

Gree ignoring all and everything is insulting at the least

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Entire Frontline NOT matched ..

tyvm GREE .. you sure try hard to NUKE this once great game!

Consistent Contributor WinkadInk's Avatar
    Post Count
    Ah yeah...Cumberland joke went way over my head lol I only watch nfl and don't care for college/high school sports. Nonetheless it was still fitting 222-0...sounds about right haha
    Wink (Crime city)
    lvl 184
    225/180 mil
    MILLIONAIRES CLUB!!
    Indian member since 5/2012
    Gangstars

Dr Glickenstein (modern war)
    Lvl 193
    274/240 bil
    BILLIONAIRES CLUB!!
    Skynetcommand (SNC)
    Max bonuses purchased, contact for joining)

Kingdom Age (retired)

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Why is it that this stuff only happens to teams that don't do good? That's the only people that complain! I hardly see any of the top 5-10 teams on here pissing and moaning, and I'm in one and we hardly have problems and even when we do we don't get on here and whine. Grow up kids. Use gold if you want to do good stop acting like the game is messed u

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by cdun13 View Post
    Why is it that this stuff only happens to teams that don't do good? That's the only people that complain! I hardly see any of the top 5-10 teams on here pissing and moaning, and I'm in one and we hardly have problems and even when we do we don't get on here and whine. Grow up kids. Use gold if you want to do good stop acting like the game is messed u
    go back to you holy mancave top team..

you for 1 have no clue what rank we are, and you holyness states anything outside of t10 as unworthy to speak.

Bc we do not spend the same as the top we have no right to complain? how is that logic? oh wait we couldnt spend gold bc we didnt get matched at all!

maybe we did drop from t75 to lower ranks because of all issues, ever hear us whine about that? No no we decided to not spend double for same result.

oh and finally ONLY reason to post on forum is the hope to get the attention of a mod, since ticket goes unanswered/unresolved since previous cycles frontline !