Page 2 of 2 First 12

Quote Originally Posted by Regretz View Post
    Is it just me, or every posy by this B Legit guy is nothing but whining/complaining about the game? Grow up man... if it aggravates you this much spend your money elsewhere

I put in my 2 cents for the day! *pat on back*
    Hi,

Whining - give or make a long, high-pitched complaining cry or sound:

So no, I'm not whining. Complaining, yes that I definitely am, and justifiably so. If you think reporting an in game issue is so bad, then not sure what to tell you. This post, nor any of the others I have posted have anything to do with spending money on the game, so not sure where you got that idea. If you have suggestions on how to get through to Gree better/faster, please feel free to let me know. Until then, the issues will be discussed here, since this is the place to discuss them.

Grow up? Never! I like being a very successful adult who still has his youth, thanks for your suggestion though
    Bulls on Parade
    IGN: BoP B Legit
    LINE ID: BLegit

Reporting an in-game issue I agree with. Your constant complaining like a little girl, its just spewing nonsense all over the forums. The thread about your guild, just wow. It hurt, and I must admit gave me quite a few laughs, to see a grown adult (as you so stated) cry so much over pixels. Dont come at me with a dictionary definition thinking youre a genius lmao. Now im interested to see your definition of "success". Intrigue me, please, Mr Successful.

Come on guys lets stay on topic and refrain from naming and shaming. It's not that hard to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Regretz View Post
    Reporting an in-game issue I agree with. Your constant complaining like a little girl, its just spewing nonsense all over the forums. The thread about your guild, just wow. It hurt, and I must admit gave me quite a few laughs, to see a grown adult (as you so stated) cry so much over pixels. Dont come at me with a dictionary definition thinking youre a genius lmao. Now im interested to see your definition of "success". Intrigue me, please, Mr Successful.
    You obviously don't know the difference between crying and holding someone accountable. I pull a dictionary definition to be a condescending a-hole like you have been, but maybe I should just spell it out for you next time.

Success - The pursuit of ones dream, and obtaining that dream, whatever it may be.
    Bulls on Parade
    IGN: BoP B Legit
    LINE ID: BLegit

Quote Originally Posted by B Legit View Post
    You obviously don't know the difference between crying and holding someone accountable. I pull a dictionary definition to be a condescending a-hole like you have been, but maybe I should just spell it out for you next time.

Success - The pursuit of ones dream, and obtaining that dream, whatever it may be.
    You're equally putting oil on the fire as well with this comment. It's not helping and it's only igniting a flaming response back at you.

Keep calm and keep it respectful, thanks.