Gold glitch units? - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Gold glitch units?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jokidoki View Post
    Hmm those units where bought on a fair way.
    Gree asked 1 gold for the units.
    So lots of players bought the units.
    If gree wants them back they can buy it for 1 vault a peace.
    If they take it back we suw gree from stealing!!!!!
    All players payed real money for it !!!!
    The units that folks bought don't really concern me, especially since the soldier gear has been introduced. What does concern me is the thought process that people think they paid real money for the units. You didn't. You paid real money for gold, and gold is its own currency within the game. GREE can take back the units whenever they feel like it. When they do, they will simply refund you the gold you spent. In essence, you have lost nothing except the money you spent purchasing game currency. Gree determines how their currency can be spent. If they decide to issue refunds because of programming error, they can, and will, do so.

As for buying them back for 1 vault a piece, that is wishful thinking. I suspect you will be refunded exactly what you paid. They are not stealing from you if they take them back. Please remember that you own NOTHING in this game. If they return the gold spent, you have been made whole once again to reallocate the in-game currency you decided to purchase.

Post Count
    I doubt gree will do anything about this.... Ever

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    So... Now that the equipment has been neutered, what becomes of the issue all swept under the rug, the 1 gold units, the units bought for a low, low price and sold for a high, high profit, the shiny jet pilots who jumped the line for their licensing requirements, and the limited, unique reward items that seem oddly limitless and far from mundane in a certain *ahem* faction members' inventories? Or is that issue list still being reviewed? 5.0 was a way to get rid of one set of problems, it forced some new ones on the player base, which is now removed? Withdrawn? Fun and exciting? And yet the abuses and item shills are still with us. Odd, that.
    "If GREE does something you like, do NOT post about it.
    Or, enjoy the nerf."
    -Vile Lynn
    "can we ban use use of the words, "fun," and "exciting," on the forum...?"
    -Ozymandias

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Gileas View Post
    So... Now that the equipment has been neutered, what becomes of the issue all swept under the rug, the 1 gold units, the units bought for a low, low price and sold for a high, high profit, the shiny jet pilots who jumped the line for their licensing requirements, and the limited, unique reward items that seem oddly limitless and far from mundane in a certain *ahem* faction members' inventories? Or is that issue list still being reviewed? 5.0 was a way to get rid of one set of problems, it forced some new ones on the player base, which is now removed? Withdrawn? Fun and exciting? And yet the abuses and item shills are still with us. Odd, that.
    I seem to recall this was addressed shortly after it happened. Many of my faction members had them removed and got refunded the 1 gold bar they paid per item that was removed. I never bought them, so I have no idea if this statement is true.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by kmg108 View Post
    I seem to recall this was addressed shortly after it happened. Many of my faction members had them removed and got refunded the 1 gold bar they paid per item that was removed. I never bought them, so I have no idea if this statement is true.
    Only the one issue was entirely resolved. The second one was patched, but those who exploited it kept their exploits. The other two persist and endure.
    Navy SEALs (Warring Since Brazil): 133-849-473
    Militia SEALs 361-119-847

Join Today: https://groupme.com/join_group/9814509/FAHfEU
    You are not out of the fight!
    Courage - Loyalty - Honor

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    If a store puts the wrong price tag on something the consumer pays the ticket price..Glad for the smart shoppers who caught the deal isn't that what shopping is all about?? Getting the best deal you can buy?? Gree should go about fixing the game instead of working about smart shoppers!..Wish I knew about it..but snooze you lose...Gree admit your mistake and eat it like every other company does! And other players should stop whining about it ..can't catch every deal out there..

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Right now the team is focused on the issues that have arisen from the MW 5.0 Release. I will keep bugging them to address this as soon as they can. And once they have, I will report that back to you guys!
    is this why they were working on decreasing the the drop rate of folders and decreasing folders required for summoning bosses, increasing damage required to take down raid bosses, increasing energy required for goal completion, increasing damage required on epic bosses, trying a failed attempt to return PvP to the game only to be replaced with epic boss? A pretty standard mentality of troubleshooting any issue is isolating all problem areas then work on one problem at a time. You say that's what they are doing, but obviously, that isn't the case.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by R Ingersoll View Post
    is this why they were working on decreasing the the drop rate of folders and decreasing folders required for summoning bosses, increasing damage required to take down raid bosses, increasing energy required for goal completion, increasing damage required on epic bosses, trying a failed attempt to return PvP to the game only to be replaced with epic boss? A pretty standard mentality of troubleshooting any issue is isolating all problem areas then work on one problem at a time. You say that's what they are doing, but obviously, that isn't the case.
    Well said. Resources can be dedicated to gouge customers but not to solve problems.