[Update] Modern War 5.0 Known Issues - Report Bugs Here! - Page 9

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: [Update] Modern War 5.0 Known Issues - Report Bugs Here!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    AMAZING

How fast they can fix a glitch that benefits us(Arjun tanks)
    But ya can bet I will be trying to get my account back for the next 2 weeks

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I'm really puzzled. Like everyone else my team's experience is mixed with MW 5. Some are loving it and the new features that come with the update but others continue to have various performance issues (lost accounts, continued log on difficulties, crashes) across platforms and devices. I sort of understand this might happen with android given the multitude of OS versions, differences in devices and the various "skins" device manufacturers overlay on the android OS.

But why is this happening with iOS? For years (and it continues) Apple has ridiculed android for "fragmentation" as compared to the tightly controlled iOS environment. I would think that developing for iOS would be a straightforward task (or at least the performance issues would be consistent for the OS and the narrow variety of devices that the iOS version plays on). On my team, it doesn't seem to matter whether you have a new iPad or not, new iPhone or not. The game experience is good for some and continued pain for others.

So, I've come to the conclusion that the issue of android fragmentation as a disadvantage as compared to iOS is nothing but an Apple fanboy myth.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

Recycled bonuses

Why did you list +percentage bonuses IN and OUT of army. If the bonuses help your army they should be listed in your army not both. And what are you going to do for those that have recycled them. Such as my self.

Post Count
    Apple keeps updating hardware, improving cpu and graphics but in order for developers to take advantage of these new features which come embedded in newer operating systems those with older devices get screwed.

Many devices top out at different versions of OS. 1st gen iPads and iPhone 3s top out at IOS 5, iPhone 4, iPod 4th gens top out at IOS 6 and if developers forget that not everyone out there has the latest and most feature laden devices you get catastrophes like we have been having. I'm pretty sure IOS 5 devices are screwed after this version of MW, the linking was actually a good way to work around this issue and honestly I think gree did a lot better then the mess 4.5.x was but honestly do we really want or need all the excess fluff being poured into the game? And this will ultimately kill the game IMHO.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I was attacked but won. When I clicked to attack the person back game froze. Had to force close with home button

Edit: iOS - iPhone 4S
    A strange game! The only winning move is not to play.—War Games (1983)

It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere. Man is free at the moment he wishes to be.—Voltaire

Our freedom can be measured by the number of things we can walk away from.—Vernon Howard

The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don't have any.—Alice Walker

To complain is nonacceptance of what is...change it, leave it, or accept it. All else is madness.—Eckhart Tolle

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Pidgeot View Post
    I agree as well. Ive lost a lot of stats. This is not just a display issue. My actual stats were affected.
    Yes, was about to cross a threshhold I was excited about (small player here) logged on and found that I lost about 10% of my stats with the new update. :-(

Both are Andriod accounts. I hope this is the boosts not calculating correctly and its gonna be fixed before WD?

When cycling through my inventory to get rid of the useless units my Samsung galaxy s3 will freeze, crash and require the battery to be extracted for a reset. Its a nice feature, I hope this gets fixed so I can make use of it.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Pidgeot View Post
    New update for android out. Seems to fix the stats but I still think Im missing some defensive boost.
    I'm not seeing an update...is this in the play store? Stats still off myself.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Recycled Units And Got NO COMPENSATION

I knew I should not have done it but I tried the recycling function and lost units without getting compensation

Post Count
    Can I get some help with my game restore ticket number 2111340,

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Why dont gree get employee's that can write instaed of sending bull**** automated emails that are no use to any one

Post Count
    Hi
    Since updating to the newest android version of modern war on the 13/12/14 my stats went from about 2.6 billion to 1.6 billion!!!! Anyone else had this problem?

Lurker
    Post Count
    The Update and especially the new features is working well except for 2 problems for me.
    1. Attacking and Raiding is freezing.
    2. Doc's and data is still escalating.
    If y'all want players to play your gonna have to figure out how to compress your server data

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by richie1105 View Post
    Can I get some help with my game restore ticket number 2111340,
    Sorry, buddy, the authorities tend to disappear over weekends and holidays.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Post Count

iOS ipad 2 problems

Everything works but the attack/raid function. I go to attack someone and I get the help menu or the game just freezes. Same with raiding........
    Straw Hat Unit Leader........ Join us....... 825-321-065

Post Count
    just did the latest droid update. stats are a little better, but still missing about 200% of my def boosts.
    Last edited by Bndawgs; 12-13-2014 at 03:23 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54
    Because without our players, there would be no game. And we aim to communicate that more.

Signed, CJ and the MW Team
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Mind View Post
    your children must be so proud of you, do they bring in your phone for show and tell?