[Update] Modern War 5.0 Known Issues - Report Bugs Here! - Page 5

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: [Update] Modern War 5.0 Known Issues - Report Bugs Here!

Post Count
    Ticket sent, lost an account on my 1st gen iPad, IOS 5, MW 5.1. Did show up correctly after doing the update to 5. but disappeared after I used the device to look at one of my other accounts. Now original account is no longer in the game centre list.

Is there a limit to the number of accounts you can link? I linked 7 but only 6 now showing up.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bravo Zulu View Post
    My account was fine through the update. As soon as I went to sign in to Game Center my account disappeared. I'm ios. This has been my account on this same device for years. My device isn't jail broken.

I did send a ticket. I know you guys are busy, but losing your whole game, with frontline and minimum participation rules now, is frustrating. To put it mildly. Are you guys at all expediting this process?

I think I know what the issue is. In ios8 Game Center forces the choice of signing into Game Center with my Apple ID. My game is so old, it was hooked to Game Center before Game Center was linked to Apple ID. Even if you sign out of Game Center, You can't sign in anymore with anything other than your Apple ID.

It's like my game is hooked to another Game Center account, but I can't enter that account info in on my iPad after ios8.

Ugh.
    I know what you mean, the original Game Centre did not require you to use an email address to set up the account. You could you could use your Apple ID which in my case and likely yours was not an email but a user ID or Apple ID.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

Reply to Clementine

Quote Originally Posted by Clementine View Post
    Did this occur AFTER you linked using the new functionality? Or did this happen when you loaded the game for the first time after updating to v5.0? Did you previously connect your account to a Game Center account (prior to the update)? Just trying to get as many details as possible so we can get this resolved ASAP!
    Clementine:

Here is what i did.
    615am: logged on both of my iphones for my normal morning game play. Saw the update, installed update.
    630am: restarted game, worked fine on both. did normal collections etc. DID NOT CONNECT TO GAME CENTER AT THIS TIME (on either phone) received notices on both of my phones that i was NOT logged in to game center.
    915am (approximate): logged into game (on both) then logged out. entered password for game center on both phones to ensure i could connect to game center
    930am: relogged into game on both phones, linked on both to game center... at this time everything was fine.
    935am: logged back out then in (why, craps and giggles)
    937am: small account came up first as normal
    938am: "big account phone" came up, pop up on small account saying logged in on different device, restart game to play. At this point i did not know what had happened. so closed the game out and relogged in.

At this point upon the restart of the game did i realized what had just happened. Because both of my phones were now linked/via game center when my "big account phone" came up after the small account for some reason my small account ended up on my big account phone. I went to the area to select the different accounts and had only ONE option.

did i do something wrong. if you have one game center account between different ios's should it have listed all of the accounts so no matter what phone one used all would appear?? that is the way i understood it... it is like an xbox live account, it is in the cloud no matter what unit you are on you can log into the server and retrieve you account correct??

is this enough information.
    I put a ticket in for this and i am currently awaiting a response.

Thanks,

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Transferring issues

PLEASE REPORT ALL 5.0 BUGS HERE.

Currently Known Issues

The Development Team is looking into all of these!

• Missing MW Accounts on Android - Please contact Customer Support if you are experiencing this issue.
    • Player PVE/PVP Rival Exploit - As reported here.
    • Bonuses Not Counting Correctly on Android - May be a display issue.

Fixed Issues

• Recycling Not Working Correctly
    • Wins/Losses Reversed

We will continue to update this list as more information becomes available.

SUPpose's awesome thread for reported issues can be found here: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?102903

Updates:

11:50 AM PST - The team is currently working on the missing Android accounts. Please note that if you are experiencing this issue, your account is not lost, it does still exist on the servers. When I have more details, an update will be posted here.

1:56 PM PST - A fix has been completed and release for the Wins/Losses issue, as well as the Recycling issue. Moving forward you will receive the proper amount for all items recycled. For those who recycled prior to the fix and did not receive all they should have, we are working on a solution. Our apologies for the inconvenience of this.
    It is a shame that the linking part and transferring part was NOT explained that once your game is stuck on a game centre account you can't transfer or link anywhere so that is actually useless I have two other accounts but because it's my wife's phone which she has her own game centre account I camt get the account onto my phone which I have my own game centre account which sorry to say but not that bright who ever thought of that idea give him the sack or fix it the problem and take these useless inconvenient restrictions off

Post Count
    Ally reduction also does not work. Besides the fact I lost to a player with a defense that is half my attack
    http://www.buzzfeed.com/theeclectic/...loves-cake-sm4

Derek of iDelph

iDelph faction code: 792-952-652

Post Count
    Did this occur AFTER you linked using the new functionality? Or did this happen when you loaded the game for the first time after updating to v5.0? Did you previously connect your account to a Game Center account (prior to the update)? Just trying to get as many details as possible so we can get this resolved ASAP!

It seemed like it was pretty clearly a Game Center issue. I did the update fine. Opened and closed the app several times. Then I got the prompt and it told me to sign into Game Center. I had to exit the game and I went and signed in to Game Center. I linked the device. When I tried to open the app- the screen went completely white and the app crashed. I tapped it again, and the screen went white but this time the game loaded- with a brand new game. Mine was gone.
    “Life is short, art long, opportunity fleeting, experience deceptive, judgment difficult.”
    -Hippocrates

Post Count
    Bonuses are not correct, attack over 100 players & not a single loot drop
    http://www.buzzfeed.com/theeclectic/...loves-cake-sm4

Derek of iDelph

iDelph faction code: 792-952-652

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Angry 5.0 update

Currently Known Issues

• Missing MW Accounts on Android - Please contact Customer Support if you are experiencing this issue.

Fixed Issues

• Wins/Losses Reversed

SUPpose's awesome thread for reported issues can be found here: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?102903

Updates:

11:50 AM PST - The team is currently working on the missing Android accounts. Please note that if you are experiencing this issue, your account is not lost, it does still exist on the servers. When I have more details, an update will be posted here.

1:56 PM PST - A fix has been completed and release for the Wins/Losses issue, as well as the Recycling issue. Moving forward you will receive the proper amount for all items recycled. For those who recycled prior to the fix and did not receive all they should have, we are working on a solution. Our apologies for the inconvenience of this.

How about fixing issues BEFORE PUTTING OUT ANOTHER NEW Update!!! It's been over 7 days and I STILL CANT GET INTO MY DAMN GAME! I've done everything possible and I cannot get into my game! I've lost out on upgrading my new building (GREE HEADQUARTERS) to lvl 10 because of this! And lost out on the prize ... I'm thinking of quitting altogether now... Spend my money on something worth wild instead! All my tickets sent in the last 10 days have been ignored.. So I think I'm done! BOOM BEACH IS A MUCH BETTER GAME AND CHEAPER ON THE WALLET.. AND THEY LISTEN TO OUR PROBLEMS IF WE ACTUALLY HAVE ONE AND DONT IGNORE US LIKE GREE DOES WITH GENERIC PRE-WRITTEN responses ! Going to APPLE ITUNES TO LET THEM KNOW HOW BAD GREE IS

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Angry Game Center

Quote Originally Posted by PEZZSTER View Post
    Clementine:

Here is what i did.
    615am: logged on both of my iphones for my normal morning game play. Saw the update, installed update.
    630am: restarted game, worked fine on both. did normal collections etc. DID NOT CONNECT TO GAME CENTER AT THIS TIME (on either phone) received notices on both of my phones that i was NOT logged in to game center.
    915am (approximate): logged into game (on both) then logged out. entered password for game center on both phones to ensure i could connect to game center
    930am: relogged into game on both phones, linked on both to game center... at this time everything was fine.
    935am: logged back out then in (why, craps and giggles)
    937am: small account came up first as normal
    938am: "big account phone" came up, pop up on small account saying logged in on different device, restart game to play. At this point i did not know what had happened. so closed the game out and relogged in.

At this point upon the restart of the game did i realized what had just happened. Because both of my phones were now linked/via game center when my "big account phone" came up after the small account for some reason my small account ended up on my big account phone. I went to the area to select the different accounts and had only ONE option.

did i do something wrong. if you have one game center account between different ios's should it have listed all of the accounts so no matter what phone one used all would appear?? that is the way i understood it... it is like an xbox live account, it is in the cloud no matter what unit you are on you can log into the server and retrieve you account correct??

is this enough information.
    I put a ticket in for this and i am currently awaiting a response.

Thanks,

At least you can log into your games!!! It's been over 7 days and I STILL CANT GET INTO MY GAMES TO PLAY! I've sent ticket complaints in day after day... And I'm STILL WAITING ON A RESPONSE! but I'm Not holding my breath... I'll only get the usual generic response... " I'll pass this to our developers right away" BULL SH!t they don't even read what you and them...

Post Count
    still cant declare for frontline. its been 4 hours now without a war.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Can you please provide me with your Faction name? I will have the team look into this.
    Any update, we still can't get frontline working

Articulate Author & The Horse U Rode In On's Avatar
    Post Count
    Android bonus 'display issue' my A$$! 5.3b down to 4.2b just in the profile down to 2.1b when I actually attack. That's not a display issue, that's a LOSS
    &HorseURodeInOn 535775522
    TDF Camel 318089536
    Primary Hook 200935938

Officer of The Dutch Fighters 291664130

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by & The Horse U Rode In On View Post
    Android bonus 'display issue' my A$$! 5.3b down to 4.2b just in the profile down to 2.1b when I actually attack. That's not a display issue, that's a LOSS
    I agree as well. Ive lost a lot of stats. This is not just a display issue. My actual stats were affected.

Post Count

It seemed like it was pretty clearly a Game Center issue. I did the update fine. Opened and closed the app several times. Then I got the prompt and it told me to sign into Game Center. I had to exit the game and I went and signed in to Game Center. I linked the device. When I tried to open the app- the screen went completely white and the app crashed. I tapped it again, and the screen went white but this time the game loaded- with a brand new game. Mine was gone.
    “Life is short, art long, opportunity fleeting, experience deceptive, judgment difficult.”
    -Hippocrates

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

Game freezes

Currently Known Issues

Fixed Issues

• Wins/Losses Reversed

Updates:

Game freezes when I attack opponent who attacked me and lost. When I press attack it brings up screen and freezes. Hard to win that way.