[Update] Modern War 5.0 Known Issues - Report Bugs Here! - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: [Update] Modern War 5.0 Known Issues - Report Bugs Here!

Post Count
    Clementine,

I posted this in the other thread you closed but it's not in your list.

Assuming not a display glitch, PvP attacks continue to register from hits on NPCs for the rival I just attacked prior, NPC was dropping PvE and PvP loot and produced battle reports. Possible way to circumvent attack limit AND USE ENERGY IN PLACE OF STAMINA TO PUNISH RIVALS. I've been able to Reproduce this multiple times and it occurs after attacking or raiding. I sent a ticket and "R" responded referencing the recycling bug which tells me my ticket wasn't read. I replied asking him to read it again.
    Modern War: 989001241 - Faction: Forums Finest Fighters 771138005
    Kingdom Age: 265075953 - Guild: Forums Finest Fighters 106434462

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Geesh, folks. It is a free game. Shareware. Play for free, pay to win concept. Nothing justifies the abuse heaped on Clementine or anyone else who is actually trying to help. If you want to report a bug, report a bug. If all you want to do is complain, start your own thread. Chill out and try to be mature about all this. It's a game, remember? It's not your payroll.

The only bug I've found is pretty minor. Go to Menu/Store/Extras/ and try to click on Special. That button doesn't seem to work.
    ios

Post Count
    My account was fine through the update. As soon as I went to sign in to Game Center my account disappeared. I'm ios. This has been my account on this same device for years. My device isn't jail broken.

I did send a ticket. I know you guys are busy, but losing your whole game, with frontline and minimum participation rules now, is frustrating. To put it mildly. Are you guys at all expediting this process?

I think I know what the issue is. In ios8 Game Center forces the choice of signing into Game Center with my Apple ID. My game is so old, it was hooked to Game Center before Game Center was linked to Apple ID. Even if you sign out of Game Center, You can't sign in anymore with anything other than your Apple ID.

It's like my game is hooked to another Game Center account, but I can't enter that account info in on my iPad after ios8.

Ugh.
    Last edited by Bravo Zulu; 12-12-2014 at 01:22 PM.
    “Life is short, art long, opportunity fleeting, experience deceptive, judgment difficult.”
    -Hippocrates

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I switched my account to my new iPhone today. Took a little bit but I finally managed to get it done

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by robmurphy View Post
    What the poster means is that our biggest units, 11,000,000 attack, are not in our army. Whereas 25,000 attack tiddlers are....

No logic.
    If you check you'll see nothing with a bonus attached gets included in your army.
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

Don't believe everything you read on the Internet.

Abraham Lincoln

Verbose Veteran good gawd noooo's Avatar
    Post Count
    display glitch in android as well not displaying bonus rewards on wrapper rewards and final rewards -the rest are most likely duplicates just reposting since are still in effect. stats dropped a ton, cant actually change accounts although all correctly show get game data error, several display glitches as far as stats and bonuses.. thanks for not taking my money(lol) and of course only one item at time for recycleing.. too scared to try this as I am afraid the bonuses aren't correctly displaying and don't want to sell back units with a boost

Post Count
    Exactly the same the yes upgrade both accounts v5, signed in to gamecentre onboth devices with same id, and blatt new game
    seriously considering say fook gree too many fook ups constantly Angry Birds or Candy Crush look very appealing right now
    Quote Originally Posted by Bravo Zulu View Post
    My account was fine through the update. As soon as I went to sign in to Game Center my account disappeared. I'm ios. This has been my account on this same device for years. My device isn't jail broken.

I did send a ticket. I know you guys are busy, but losing your whole game, with frontline and minimum participation rules now, is frustrating. To put it mildly. Are you guys at all expediting this process?

I think I know what the issue is. In ios8 Game Center forces the choice of signing into Game Center with my Apple ID. My game is so old, it was hooked to Game Center before Game Center was linked to Apple ID. Even if you sign out of Game Center, You can't sign in anymore with anything other than your Apple ID.

It's like my game is hooked to another Game Center account, but I can't enter that account info in on my iPad after ios8.

Ugh.
    485046391 & 565411567

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

Confusion

Quote Originally Posted by Clementine View Post
    There has been some confusion regarding account transfers and linking. Please review this FAQ regarding this feature: https://games.gree-support.net/hc/en...er-iOS-Devices

If you are still experiencing the issue after following the steps listed, please contact Customer Support, if you have not done so already.
    Okay. please correct me if i am wrong.
    the link feature was supposed to allow you to play multiple accounts from one device, correct? That is what was advertised.
    What is happening is that there are some of us whom loose one of our accounts when it is linked through game center...

Community Manager
    Post Count
    Posted an update on the main page:

1:56 PM PST - A fix has been completed and release for the Wins/Losses issue, as well as the Recycling issue. Moving forward you will receive the proper amount for all items recycled. For those who recycled prior to the fix and did not receive all they should have, we are working on a solution. Our apologies for the inconvenience of this.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Recycle glitch is giving me tons of money. Love it!

Community Manager
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenspot View Post
    Clementine,

I posted this in the other thread you closed but it's not in your list.

Assuming not a display glitch, PvP attacks continue to register from hits on NPCs for the rival I just attacked prior, NPC was dropping PvE and PvP loot and produced battle reports. Possible way to circumvent attack limit AND USE ENERGY IN PLACE OF STAMINA TO PUNISH RIVALS. I've been able to Reproduce this multiple times and it occurs after attacking or raiding. I sent a ticket and "R" responded referencing the recycling bug which tells me my ticket wasn't read. I replied asking him to read it again.
    Are you on iOS or Android? We haven't seen this one yet, but I am coordinating with Customer Support to see if they have, that way we can better diagnose and fix this issue. I am also passing this onto the Development Team so that they may look into this right away.

Community Manager
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by PEZZSTER View Post
    Okay. please correct me if i am wrong.
    the link feature was supposed to allow you to play multiple accounts from one device, correct? That is what was advertised.
    What is happening is that there are some of us whom loose one of our accounts when it is linked through game center...
    Did this occur AFTER you linked using the new functionality? Or did this happen when you loaded the game for the first time after updating to v5.0? Did you previously connect your account to a Game Center account (prior to the update)? Just trying to get as many details as possible so we can get this resolved ASAP!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Clementine View Post
    Are you on iOS or Android? We haven't seen this one yet, but I am coordinating with Customer Support to see if they have, that way we can better diagnose and fix this issue. I am also passing this onto the Development Team so that they may look into this right away.
    I just sent you PM with my info regarding this.
    Modern War: 989001241 - Faction: Forums Finest Fighters 771138005
    Kingdom Age: 265075953 - Guild: Forums Finest Fighters 106434462

Community Manager
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenspot View Post
    I just sent you PM with my info regarding this.
    Thank you! The Developers are aware and I have added it to the list of known issues! Thank you so much for helping us here!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Purchase 100 Arjun Tanks for 56m, sell them for 560m, rinse and repeat. You're welcome.