[Update] Modern War 5.0 Known Issues - Report Bugs Here! - Page 18

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast

Thread: [Update] Modern War 5.0 Known Issues - Report Bugs Here!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Equipment missing that was there before

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by HaystaK760 View Post
    Equipment missing that was there before
    lol.it just keeps getting better.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Let's set the record straight! The collect all button does not collect raided buildings for either iOS or Android!

Post Count
    Equipment values reducing when recieving new equipment!! Maybe they attach to a unit and if you recycle the unit it goes ? Also cannot save any equipment changes - states server error... Started fltq 51/11 completed fltq 20 points lower.
    Emperor Bap
    It is what it is...

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacko99 View Post
    Equipment values reducing when recieving new equipment!! Maybe they attach to a unit and if you recycle the unit it goes ? Also cannot save any equipment changes - states server error... Started fltq 51/11 completed fltq 20 points lower.
    Emperor Bap
    same problem here...

Post Count
    when attacking someone,..instead of seeing my attack stats in result i just get a random minus figure

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Cannot Connect To Server View Post
    cant start mw. it can take betweem minute to over hour to start.

it just sits at [===..............]
    if it was data[======........]
    it sits middle.

i hv data im typing here now.

ive been trying 45 mins already and it wont f start.

everyday i just want to start and collect. mw uses so much data and cpu that u cant leave it on as my battery goes in hour if the game is on in the bg.

but ive lost 30% trying to open this now hated game.

everyday your games cause people pain stress and suffering and you just keep making updates that are screwed up and things that are wrong.

so please just close mw so we can all find a decent game that works.

im fed up with the stress and pain.

I second that.
    MW ID 739 000 483 faction ID 899 575 252

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Are we going to get our accounts back?

It's been a week with no real update or word of timeframe. Come on Moderators... Can we be updated?

I believe 7 day war starts tomorrow.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Richard, from their apparent lack of any response whatsoever in this issue, I'd have to say don't expect to see your game for this war. It took them over a month to resolve the issues from their last update, and if they do come out with another, it will be another round of musical chairs, in terms of who will be locked out then. It's more people losing games everyday, I don't expect this event to be the big financial boon they were hoping for.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I see your point and your probably right. But I've been playing for three years and hate to lose out on all the units and faction events.

Would be better if we were at least getting daily updates from Gree on this serious issue. This is crazy.. With the loss of all these accts which represent real money, I would think this issue being fixed would be top priority for Gree as this could lead to a major legal case if not resolved. Everyone's accounts are in essence property owned by account holders. Every bit of gold, cash, units, energy, stamina we have purchased that was used in game to build our bases and stats stronger and stronger is real property which substantiates ownership.

No threats here, just stating facts.

Come on Gree get us our accounts back!

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    All accounts are owned by Gree, no matter how much you paid over the years. Players own NOTHING. If you don't believe me, read the TOS you agreed to by downloading and playing the game. All "property", including anything you've posted on walls in game and on this forum, are owned by Gree.
    Last edited by MW Flake; 12-18-2014 at 10:31 AM.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Bonus units recycled

Lost recycle bonus units
    When recycling units won on the crate/box events it also recycled my bonus unit I won with them by winning 8/8! It should not take away my bonus units for recycling the units that it took tto win them. Will you please return my units! As I don't already have enough problems!

Post Count
    There are so many glitches right now in WD!!

-Names not showing up in rosers
    -Names not showing up in Faction Members list
    -Allies showing 0 instead of 500 in enemy roster
    -Attacks freezing and not finishing
    -Droid not showing stats correctly
    -Droid displays army equipment and soldier equipment reversed
    -iOS not always displaying army equipment attack stat in splash screen
    -Still many accounts are lost in limbo and need to be restored immediately before these people give up and quit altogether

So frustrating!
    Navy SEALs (Warring Since Brazil): 133-849-473
    Militia SEALs 361-119-847

Join Today: https://groupme.com/join_group/9814509/FAHfEU
    You are not out of the fight!
    Courage - Loyalty - Honor

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Erock1278 View Post
    I can only attack by first going to someone's base if I hit atk instead of raid game freezes on door screen have to force close game in order to do anything.
    What is new? Game freezed before and freezes now. What is new?
    I also cannot see the battle result report on raiding and hitting rival on his base. It is result of new equipment feature.
    Loading time is unacceptable again.

In short, version 5 added problems instead of resolving.

All is usual

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Great job Gree! Well done! Just when we thought you couldn't screw things up worse and the only direction was up, you broke out the jack-hammer and dug deeper. 5.0 was supposed to be the solution to all the problems created by 4.2, 4.3, 4.4, 4.5 et. al. Amazingly, you managed to create a multitude of new problems despite numerous recommendations to fix existing ones before proceeding with the 5.0 push. Give yourselves a pat on the back for ignoring your customers. Not many can accomplish this and still stay in business. Hoorah!!! Imagine how well you could have done by listening to your customers. I know it’s hard to believe. But, that’s how really successful businesses work.

Now, I have a request for help from the only truly helpful people involved in this game...the players. (see next post)...
    A strange game! The only winning move is not to play.—War Games (1983)

It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere. Man is free at the moment he wishes to be.—Voltaire

Our freedom can be measured by the number of things we can walk away from.—Vernon Howard

The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don't have any.—Alice Walker

To complain is nonacceptance of what is...change it, leave it, or accept it. All else is madness.—Eckhart Tolle

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Great job Gree! Well done! Just when we thought you couldn't screw things up worse and the only direction was up, you broke out the jack-hammer and dug deeper. 5.0 was supposed to be the solution to all the problems created by 4.2, 4.3, 4.4, 4.5 et. al. Amazingly, you managed to create a multitude of new problems despite numerous recommendations to fix existing ones before proceeding with the 5.0 push. Give yourselves a pat on the back for ignoring your customers. Not many can accomplish this and still stay in business. Hoorah!!! Imagine how well you could have done by listening to your customers. I know it’s hard to believe. But, that’s how really successful businesses work.

Now, I have a request for help from the only truly helpful people involved in this game...the players. (see next post)...
    A strange game! The only winning move is not to play.—War Games (1983)

It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere. Man is free at the moment he wishes to be.—Voltaire

Our freedom can be measured by the number of things we can walk away from.—Vernon Howard

The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don't have any.—Alice Walker

To complain is nonacceptance of what is...change it, leave it, or accept it. All else is madness.—Eckhart Tolle