[Update] Modern War 5.0 Known Issues - Report Bugs Here! - Page 13

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: [Update] Modern War 5.0 Known Issues - Report Bugs Here!

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

Game Centre grief

Still can't access here cause my Apple ID and the old game centre logins were the same, this is annoying having spent thousands of dollars meanwhile my account is falling behind in this stupid new inventory concept which basically negates all the hard work done by people to boost their stats over the years, can u hurry up and get it together and help those who have lost long standing iOS accounts

Post Count
    My game crashes everytime I watch a video for free gold.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Are ALL problems solved Yet so we can upgrade without problems?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I am experiencing game freezing after hitting NPCs and freezing when going into Frontline to deploy.

Post Count
    when free gold vids play, they are showing in portrait when my iphone is vertical, only half of the vid is seen with the offers page showing behind in landscape

IMG_3059.jpg
    Last edited by rainman875; 12-15-2014 at 01:11 AM. Reason: added pic

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Boost buildings wrong calculation on android

Boost building is not calculating correctly on ANDROID (ONLY) after 5.0 update.

Infantry Attack
    Infantry Defence
    Ground Attack
    Ground Defence
    Air Attack
    Air Defence
    Sea Attack
    Sea Defence

In each of the categories above, the boost building boost is supposed to be MULTIPLIED by the SUM OF INDIVIDUAL BONUSES in EACH category. Instead, the boost building bonus is ADDED (not multiplied). For example, for Infantry Def, if the sum of all your infantry defense bonuses are 350% and you have a lv 10 (20%) boost building for that category, your INFANTRY DEFENSE should be 350% x 1.2 = 420%. Instead Gree is calculating it as 350% + 20% = 370%. This is true for each and every category listed above. This miscalculation is on ANDROID which explains the huge stat drop IMMEDIATELY AFTER installing V 5.0.

Also incorrect is IPH. For me, it is displaying lower by approximately 16%. Not sure what is missing in the calculation. Could not find a "round number" that would explain it.
    Last edited by Addwind; 12-15-2014 at 02:34 AM.

Lurker
    Post Count

Angry Not happy.

Updated game now none of my building show up only there Lvl number. also can not go to any of the maps to do missions. This has to be the worst time for this to happen. Not happy have been playing for 2 years and now I'm thinking about giving up.😡😡😡

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    One can only guess at why they would release this wonder piece of software. Still they have had a nice long weekend, shoud ready to get back to what they do best shortly. What is that you ask? why making promises they can keep of course.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Let's set the record straight! The collect all button does not collect raided buildings for either iOS or Android!

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    The stats of two of my accounts on Android devices dropped after the update. it seems to be ok for the account on my ios device.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    the temporary bonuses seem to have been missed from computation.

Post Count
    1. Stats on Android dropped dramaticly
    2. Playing Frontline was very bad. I got no info about the battle results. Got no information about team and personal ranking. Didn't get information about the items i won. And last but not least, during the battle we lost nodes we owned. Allready sent a ticket about that.
    3. Info about items in ltq is gone. I cannot see the boost that belong to the item anymore.

The stats problem must be solved before next war, else it is you get wrong information about players stats, because you cannot see if someone is on IOS or Android.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Post Count
    i`m on droid,..my stats went down by around a billion,..my boost % on all air ,sea, infantry,and ground attack and defense gone down,..people on my newsfeed who i could attack and win quite easily,..i can no longer beat but they can now beat me,..the game is all messed up.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Yeah that's ok, release a major update on a Friday and take off for the weekend knowing players are having real issues. No big deal. Silly us for wanting to be informed.

Post Count
    so here is the ultimate kick in the ass from Gree. I dropped a vault of gold to finish masters indi and FLTQ, I had 2 hits left to complete speed indi and 6 hours to go. I finally hit accept link, and poof, my ios account was gone. no speed reward, no masters indi, my faction completed speed and fltq, but its been 2 days, no response from support.

not sure I even want my account back at this point. Its shameful.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Does Gree actually have a QA team? I find it ridiculous that every upgrade there are always issues. If this was a software company they would be out of business with all these bugs.