[Update] Modern War 5.0 Known Issues - Report Bugs Here! - Page 17

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: [Update] Modern War 5.0 Known Issues - Report Bugs Here!

Lurker
    Post Count

-5 alliance

The -5 alliance temporary bonus from crate events is messed up it takes -5 allies from you and the opponent you are attacking please fix. Who wants to lose 5 allies if they did they would just delete them.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    cant start mw. it can take betweem minute to over hour to start.

it just sits at [===..............]
    if it was data[======........]
    it sits middle.

i hv data im typing here now.

ive been trying 45 mins already and it wont f start.

everyday i just want to start and collect. mw uses so much data and cpu that u cant leave it on as my battery goes in hour if the game is on in the bg.

but ive lost 30% trying to open this now hated game.

everyday your games cause people pain stress and suffering and you just keep making updates that are screwed up and things that are wrong.

so please just close mw so we can all find a decent game that works.

im fed up with the stress and pain.
    Last edited by Cannot Connect To Server; 12-16-2014 at 10:24 PM.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Clementine View Post
    Please contact Customer Support if you experienced a lockout.
    For what? So we can get ignored or maybe get an automated message completely off the topic.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CC1 View Post
    I was attacked but won. When I clicked to attack the person back game froze. Had to force close with home button
    Same happened to me.

When I visited somebody's base to test attacking them my +36 alliance boost was added to the rival's ally count as well as my own. My -3 alliance reduction was not applied. (iOS). I have screengrabs.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Oh, forgot one - when my buildings come up when I'm sitting on my base waiting for them (which is what I always do now) I get the screen flash announcing it's payday but neither the $ signs or collect all button appear until I tap on a building.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by KillerDriller View Post
    The recycle issue has not been fixed on Droid. If i have a dozen units and each gives 3 valour, when i recycle more than one unit at a time, i get one valour for each unit recycled NOT 3 valour per unit. If I recycle each unit one at a time, i get the right number of valour but that would take eons to recycle the thousands of useless units I have.
    Wouldnt be gree if it was the same for everyone. Sometimes I get valour, most times I dont. Doesnt seem to matter how many units I recycle.

great work as always gree. I.ll expect the few 1000 valor I lost in my christmas stocking lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Let's set the record straight! The collect all button does not collect raided buildings for either iOS or Android!

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    hi gree maths is off under recycling.

tried to sell 10 units valued at $8 each....

my maths says 10 x 8 is 80
    gree maths is 10 x 8 is 83

now ok looks like maths are in my favour..

i click add one unit all the same unit i will stress allwas scout 1/0.

and Gree maths goes...

8/16/24/33/41 etc to say total 10x8 is83.

upon selling... i did get paid 80 not 83.

so the points of this post are :-

1, Gree your maths has a bug that will confuse players..

2, players be aware when recycling on current data update the figure shown on screen as total amount may be a LOT HIGHER depending on how many units you try to recycle at the same time.

The amount you get paid should be correct but it probably will not be the anount you see on screen.

ie if u see 1,000,000 u might only get 920,800 or whatever.

plain enough for us.

reporting as a bug here and to gree.

edit :- sold some valor units got paid 0 valor.

p.s. if i sell 2 gign for 12$ each can u please fix it so i get $4bn ta very much

lol bye.
    Last edited by Cannot Connect To Server; 12-17-2014 at 08:34 AM.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by killlerb View Post
    Alliance size increase/decrease for attacking rivals does not appear to be working - may just be display issue but wanted to highlight this to the forum mods to share with developers. I'm on iOS.
    Same here, just got the new temp -5 alliance decrease and my alliance went from 510 to 505. Please get this fixed!!!!
    VFF Ghosts

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count

Ditto

Quote Originally Posted by sister morphine View Post
    Oh, forgot one - when my buildings come up when I'm sitting on my base waiting for them (which is what I always do now) I get the screen flash announcing it's payday but neither the $ signs or collect all button appear until I tap on a building.
    Glad you posted this. This is the same problem I reported. I though I was nuts since I've not been able to find anyone else mention this issue. Thanks for making me feel no alone.

ps,
    I forgot before to mention this issue was not new to v 5.0. It started in the previous version about 3-4 weeks ago. I've submitted a ticket back then and was told "this issue would be fixed within a few hours". Yes Hours and I'm still ROFL at that reply, so I waited 3 weeks for version 5 and its not fixed. I submitted another ticket with no reply still after 5 days.

Lurker
    Post Count

Frozen game

Quote Originally Posted by General Nu View Post
    Hi,
    When I attack a rival my game locks on the battle screen where the screen displays both players avatars and names on the gate/door closing. In short I can not attack anyone. Will this be fixed for WD war?
    I can only attack by first going to someone's base if I hit atk instead of raid game freezes on door screen have to force close game in order to do anything.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I wish I had the problems you guys have.. I would settle for them over my acct being lost with no word on time frame (if ever) I'll get it back.

I really wish a moderator would post in this thread daily what Gree is doing to get our accounts back.

We're basically in the dark with zero responses to our tickets other then auto responses. This thread is the Inly informations we have and it's not a whole lot.

Many like me are without our accounts!

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

★Numerous Accounts Effected★ here are just a few with same problems*

Quote Originally Posted by rookie24u View Post
    Same here and also when trying to get a VIP status you get trown out of the game.
    Also when solving goals the reward are shown in the game but not in the money box.
    Also when raiding someone one time the defender is killed two or more times that moment and rewards also shown that times!
    Quote Originally Posted by General Nu View Post
    Hi,
    When I attack a rival my game locks on the battle screen where the screen displays both players avatars and names on the gate/door closing. In short I can not attack anyone. Will this be fixed for WD war?
    problems problems problems
    Quote Originally Posted by truthteller View Post
    GAME FREEZING WHEN ATTACKING!!!!!!!!!!!
    Ipad 4 lates IOS

when you raid all is good, but when you attack a rival game freezes, and you need to exit and reenter game
    Same here and also when trying to get a VIP status you get trown out of the game.
    Also when solving goals the reward are shown in the game but not in the money box.
    Also when raiding someone one time the defender is killed two or more times that moment and rewards also shown that times!

The same thing is happening with me in Crime City on my ios! My droid doesn't even show any of the new features and my attack and defense in MW has dropped over 500 million! When will it be fixed???

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard B View Post
    I wish I had the problems you guys have.. I would settle for them over my acct being lost with no word on time frame (if ever) I'll get it back.

I really wish a moderator would post in this thread daily what Gree is doing to get our accounts back.

We're basically in the dark with zero responses to our tickets other then auto responses. This thread is the Inly informations we have and it's not a whole lot.

Many like me are without our accounts!
    I hear u Richard day 7 no word other than original login to old game centre which doesn't help me meanwhile missing out on events I normally finish and picking up equipment and great a war starting soon going for 6 days that rewards for participation lol things aren't looking good from where I am sitting surely if they can take back gold glitch units in warp speed they can run some script to fix those of us with this dumb game centre issue

Post Count
    game crashes for me after downloading/updating the new version. i got in game after several tries in about 12hrs and then after that crashes again wonder what the stupid issue is
    LGSTO

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Another one which I'm sure will have been mentioned but I don't have time to read 17 pages of this. Every time I go to a map area the npc's have to load like its the first visit. Really frustrating.

The screen white-out on launching.

When my iPad is plugged into the mains the home button is on the left hand side. Before v.5 the game would detect this but now it flips upside down. It's ok when the home button is on the right. Please fix this and the disconcerting white-out ASAP.