[Update] Modern War 5.0 Known Issues - Report Bugs Here! - Page 15

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: [Update] Modern War 5.0 Known Issues - Report Bugs Here!

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

Angry Question

This past weekend i had so much free time as the Modern War game was in free fall and i was not able to get on it.

Gree, the following amazes me.

1) there has been no update since friday, that i have seen
    2) Frontline and now a box event are going on with potentially hundreds of users without their account.

I have reported my problems, twice, filed a ticket.
    I have done what is required...

Am i asking for too much for answers? Gree, i would like to play the game.
    If i can not, i might as well just leave this game and do something else.

i know this message is not giving new information for you to "attempt to fix". I am just calmly expressing my disatisfaction with the administration of this game.

Thanks,

Community Manager
    Post Count
    Hi Folks!

A quick update on known issues and bugs. RnB posted Dev Notes earlier today, so be sure to check those out! In the notes the status of a number of fixes are detailed. However, to make it easier I will give a quick update here.

Lost iOS Accounts - As RnB detailed in the Dev Notes, these accounts are not lost, but rather "hiding" as a result of an unforeseen result of the Game Center Transfer implementation. The team is working on resolving this ASAP. If you have experienced this, please contact Customer Support, if you have not already.

If you previously associated your Modern War account with an old Game Center account (years ago) then you will be able to retrieve your old account by signing into that account.

Win/Loss Switch - A fix for this is out for Android, and for iOS it has been submitted to Apple.

Player PVE/PVP Rival Exploit - Fixed on Android, included in the above iOS fix.

Recycling Not Giving Correct Cash/Valor - Fixed on both Android and iOS. Please note that not all items will give valor.

I will continue to update this as we know more!

Thank you for all your patience.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Clementine View Post
    Hi Folks!

A quick update on known issues and bugs. RnB posted Dev Notes earlier today, so be sure to check those out! In the notes the status of a number of fixes are detailed. However, to make it easier I will give a quick update here.

Lost iOS Accounts - As RnB detailed in the Dev Notes, these accounts are not lost, but rather "hiding" as a result of an unforeseen result of the Game Center Transfer implementation. The team is working on resolving this ASAP. If you have experienced this, please contact Customer Support, if you have not already.

If you previously associated your Modern War account with an old Game Center account (years ago) then you will be able to retrieve your old account by signing into that account.

Win/Loss Switch - A fix for this is out for Android, and for iOS it has been submitted to Apple.

Recycling Not Giving Correct Cash/Valor - Fixed on both Android and iOS. Please note that not all items will give valor.

Thanks, Clementine. Can you find out what version of MW used to use the old Game Center feature, or what the time period for that was, so that people in that situation may be able to know in advance if they will have an issue with this?

Thanks again.
    Navy SEALs (Warring Since Brazil): 133-849-473
    Militia SEALs 361-119-847

Join Today: https://groupme.com/join_group/9814509/FAHfEU
    You are not out of the fight!
    Courage - Loyalty - Honor

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

NOOK ★game problems with update★

Game freezes up and auto restarts for no reason and not only MW but freezes Crime City as well. My attack/defense stats have both dropped considerably with over 100 million on attack and roughly 600,000 defense. I use a NOOK to play with and it isn't even 1 yr. old. Since the update it is taking me appoximately 2 -3 minutes to load and sometimes I have to turn off/on to switch between maps.

Consistent Contributor PhantomNine's Avatar
    Post Count
    You can't rob/attack anyone who has the update

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Clementine View Post
    Hi Folks!

What if you have the SAME account you have always had on Game Center or is that what you are working on??

Lurker
    Post Count

Glitches

Not sure if my iOS continuing glitches are now MW 5.0 issues or continuing ones. Game freezes a lot during raids, ATTACKS, LTQ, etc.it takes 30 secs to a few minutes to unfreeze and many times shows information like outfitting player or old raid information. Game sometimes signs off on its own too. Frustrated.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by PEZZSTER View Post
    What if you have the SAME account you have always had on Game Center or is that what you are working on??
    That's my problem, my game centre email account I used is the same as my Apple ID and as a result I can't log into old game centre 😣

Post Count
    This is not so much of a bug to be fair...but whilst your "fixing" up everything, can you please do something about the gold popup when energy has run out...move it to one side have a half second delay for the popup or have a "confirm your purchase" popup....im tired of wasting inventory refills and gold.

with vids not working on android....gold is a rare commodity.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by rainman875 View Post
    This is not so much of a bug to be fair...but whilst your "fixing" up everything, can you please do something about the gold popup when energy has run out...move it to one side have a half second delay for the popup or have a "confirm your purchase" popup....im tired of wasting inventory refills and gold.

with vids not working on android....gold is a rare commodity.
    Good call Rainman. Lots of Gold gone that way too! A delay would be fine. I could get some will power to mind you. Not tap in a frienzied rush of blood.

Lurker
    Post Count

cant find any compensation in my account for extended outage and lost opportunities

I have reviewed my account, and despite having been essentially blocked from my account due to issues caused by developer errors for an extended period of time, I can't seem to find the gold, bonuses, stamina/energy refills or any other sign that Gree has acknowledged the magnitude of the disadvantage they have now imposed on the affected players. We lost multiple opportunities to earn powerful units, to earn energy, health and stamina refills, and to buy one of the highest paying buildings sold through the building quest in some time. We lost weeks of upgrade time and fell behind players we have known and competed with since the game started. We missed out on dozens of scratch-off rewards, raid and epic boss units, and our teams were forced to continue competing without one or more of their most powerful and experienced players (in my experience, the majority of players on older devices started the game when the devices were new, years ago).

I am especially angry and disappointed at not having the opportunity to buy gold at a 40% discount (I still firmly believe that 500 gold would serve as a minimally acceptable apology from Gree). The discount is even more significant to players on older devices (the ones most affected by the developer's poor testing and coding), because the "Free Gold" videos do not run on older devices (by the way, even when they are viewable they are only "free" if your time has no value).

We are still dealing with incredibly poor performance (game loads upside-down, allows only a few actions before crashing, is slow to load, and crashes whenever an attempt is made to recycle units), yet Gree/Funzio have yet to step up and offer any type of compensation for the havoc they wreaked. Yes, we are still playing, despite being treated as nuisances rather than loyal fans and customers. While that may make Gree smug, they should realize that, while we are hooked on the game, we are no longer proud of playing it. We don't just stay silent when asked for recommendations from friends and colleagues, no, our ill-treatment causes us to spill our resentment and anger at Gree's arrogance to anyone who asks even a tangential question. Gree, by their short-sightedness in not immediately offering generous gifts as apology to the players who stuck with them after this fiasco, has created its own army of negative press agents. So incredibly short-sighted. And it isn't even real gold.
    Last edited by Omasbest; 12-16-2014 at 05:39 AM. Reason: typo

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Here are a couple bugs in my CC games.

1. When I attack someone in my newfeed who has attacked me the game locks up and needs to be restarted.

2. When I attempt to add someone as an ally through the VIP option, the game immediately crashes.

3. When I attack someone who has a significantly lower defense than my attack, I lose. For example 150 mill attack losing to a 70 mill defense.

Looking forward to when these bugs get corrected.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Oke finaly I did the upgrade with my IOS defice. The first hours went well - now i tryed the pvp and everything is blocked.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Without wishing to harp on.....as the message has already been stated...

But Stats on Android have dropped dramatically ! Even after the 5.2 upgrade, Stats dropped even more, lol.

Don't want to moan to much though as I know there are many that have NO access at the moment !

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Kefa View Post
    Have a teammate who is on iOS look at your profile from the Faction - Members tab and send you a screen shot of what is actually there.
    So it looks like ios users can see my what I'm guessing my stats should be. So maybe it's a display issue with droid.